Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Your favorite/most hated anime character.

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Nikkonolasco, May 9, 2013.

1. Nikkonolasco Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When you watch an anime, there's probably going to be a bunch of characters that you like or hate. You may like a character because he's funny, nice, or good looking. You may hate a character because he's rude, evil, or annoying. I want to know what are your favorite and least favorite anime character. Here are mine.

Favorite: Otonashi Yuzuru (Angel Beats!)

*WARNING* *CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS*
    The main character of this series. I found this guy to be a real loving an caring person. When he has alive, after the loss of his sister, he didn't whine or mope about it, he tried to become a doctor so he could prevent that from happening to other people. After he died, he was the one who helped the students find the reason for their being in the afterlife and helped Yui pass on. Even after going through all that, at the end of the series when he could have graduated and passed on, he stayed behind, even after losing the woman he loved, to help the other students pass on as well. He always put the needs of other before himself, and really great guy.

Most Hated: Black Star (Soul Eater)

This guy alone almost made me doubt Soul Eater when I started getting into anime again. His voice in both the English and Japanese versions is ear bleeding. He never shuts up about he he's the coolest and how he's going to surpass God. Also, he's supposed to be an assassin right? How can you be an assassin if you always want to be the center of attention. If I ever watch Soul Eater again, I'm going to skip the episodes that mainly focus on him. Luckily the scenes with Death the Kid and Soul made it much better.

2. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Not going to bother correcting you about Black Star...

Anyway my favorite character is... well I want to say Battler Ushiromiya just because he's a cool character, but that's most what I think of him from the VN. I guess I would say Shiro Emiya since his character was well written and went through some really good development.

Hated would be Naruto because... come on he's Naruto! You know why

3. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I don't have a favorite but off the top of my head I would have to say Kisuke Urahara from Bleach or Kazuma Yagami from Kaze no Stigma.

And hated well I have two that I can think of which would be Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist and Nobuyuki Sugou from Sword Art Online.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Favorite: Well shit that should be pretty obvious. But if you don't know it's Rena from Higurashi.

Hate: Makoto from School Days.

5. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    It is too hard for me to pick a favorite because I love all the different personalities they have. Someone mentioned the guy from Angel Beats and I agree wholeheartadly on the reasoning (especially the episode they expand his background). Then we have the opposite in Lelouch from Code Geass but he is great in his own way too.

I do hate one character above all others. Shinji Ikari from EVA should die in a fire. I just can't stand that guy. It's so bad that whenever I'm watching an anime from a different show I actually start to compare characters to the guy. If you "act" like Shinji? You suck. Similar situation to Shinji but a different demeanor? Your cool. Shinji is now my benchmark tool. Maybe I should thank him for that.

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Favorite Character: It's always my avatar.

Most Hated: I'll have to think about that one. None particularly come to mind.

7. unnoticedhero Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My favorite character is Kyon/Kamina (tied for first).

I can't think of any characters I hate at the moment.