Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Which animes have you re-watched the most?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by AngeloDaniele, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Brave-Fan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger,Grendizer, Gundam seires, Brave series, K-on, animes directed by Goro Taniguchi and etc.

2. TrickyMickie Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Anime I've watched over and over
    My List
    1: Barakamon, 2
    : Amagi Brilliant Park, 3: Erased, 4: Food Wars!, 5: Gate, 66 Girls und Panzer, 7: Interviews with Monster Girls, 8: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon, 9: Little Witch Academia, 10: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, 11: One Piece, 12: A Certain Magical Index, 13: A Certain Scientific Railgun, 14: Alderamin on the Sky, 15: And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online, 16: Angel Beats, 17:Attack On Titan, 18: Black Bullet, 19: Bodacious Space Pirates, 20: Clannad, 21: Date A Live, 22: Dragonar Academy, 23: Dragonaut (The Resonance), 24: Dream Eater Merry, 25: Fruits Basket, 26: Full Metal Panic!, 27: Fullmetal Alchemist, 28: Hand Maid May, 29: Heavy Object, 30: Infinite Stratos, 31:Is This A Zombie , 32: Kingdom, 33: Leviathan The Last Defense, 34: Log Horizon, 35: Lord Marksman and Vanadis, 36: Love Live! School Idol Project, 37: Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!, 38: Magi, 39: Maid Sama, 40: Majestic Prince, 41: Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse, 42: No Game, No Life, 43: Noragami, 44: Overlord, 45: Seraph Of The End, 46: Shakugan No Shana, 47: Sky Wizards Academy, 48: Snow White with the Red Hair, 49: Soul Eater, 50: Sword Art Online, 51: Tales of Zestiria the X, 52: The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, 53: The Familiar Of Zero, 54: The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes, 55: The Sacred Blacksmith, 56: The Seven Deadly Sins, 57: Toradora, 58: Watamote, 59: World Break Aria Of Curse For A Holy Swordsman

I never realized how many I'd watched over and over for example I've watched One Piece from episode 1 to episode 336 more than 5 times.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Storm Cerys I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Kyou Kara Maou! I got really into it when I was in Florida and didn't have anything to do so I binge watched it three times in three weeks lol. It's a really good anime, and I really like singing the opening song.

• Like Like x 1