1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which animes have you re-watched the most?

Discussion in 'Anime Chat' started by AngeloDaniele, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Brave-Fan

Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger,Grendizer, Gundam seires, Brave series, K-on, animes directed by Goro Taniguchi and etc.

2. TrickyMickie

Anime I've watched over and over
    My List
    1: Barakamon, 2
    : Amagi Brilliant Park, 3: Erased, 4: Food Wars!, 5: Gate, 66 Girls und Panzer, 7: Interviews with Monster Girls, 8: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon, 9: Little Witch Academia, 10: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, 11: One Piece, 12: A Certain Magical Index, 13: A Certain Scientific Railgun, 14: Alderamin on the Sky, 15: And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online, 16: Angel Beats, 17:Attack On Titan, 18: Black Bullet, 19: Bodacious Space Pirates, 20: Clannad, 21: Date A Live, 22: Dragonar Academy, 23: Dragonaut (The Resonance), 24: Dream Eater Merry, 25: Fruits Basket, 26: Full Metal Panic!, 27: Fullmetal Alchemist, 28: Hand Maid May, 29: Heavy Object, 30: Infinite Stratos, 31:Is This A Zombie , 32: Kingdom, 33: Leviathan The Last Defense, 34: Log Horizon, 35: Lord Marksman and Vanadis, 36: Love Live! School Idol Project, 37: Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!, 38: Magi, 39: Maid Sama, 40: Majestic Prince, 41: Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse, 42: No Game, No Life, 43: Noragami, 44: Overlord, 45: Seraph Of The End, 46: Shakugan No Shana, 47: Sky Wizards Academy, 48: Snow White with the Red Hair, 49: Soul Eater, 50: Sword Art Online, 51: Tales of Zestiria the X, 52: The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, 53: The Familiar Of Zero, 54: The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes, 55: The Sacred Blacksmith, 56: The Seven Deadly Sins, 57: Toradora, 58: Watamote, 59: World Break Aria Of Curse For A Holy Swordsman

I never realized how many I'd watched over and over for example I've watched One Piece from episode 1 to episode 336 more than 5 times.

AngeloDaniele likes this.
  3. Storm Cerys

Kyou Kara Maou! I got really into it when I was in Florida and didn't have anything to do so I binge watched it three times in three weeks lol. It's a really good anime, and I really like singing the opening song.

AngeloDaniele likes this.