Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What's Your Favorite Anime So Far In 2014?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Kutsu, Jun 3, 2014.

1. OtakuSenseiHig Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My favorite would have to be Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou after that Ping Pong the Animation and in third place baby steps

2. Nocturnal Death Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Right now Akame ga kill following No game No life and then Tokyo Ghouls, might change later on the year.

3. Envy Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sword Art Online Season 2 is pretty good so far!

4. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    If I had to pick one, right now I'm feeling No Game No Life. Don't have any complaints except want more!

[​IMG]

5. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Knights of Sidonia... HANDS DOWN!
    [​IMG]

6. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    That show almost made me score it terribly, but then things happened. I eagerly await S2 with youknowwho!!!
    Nim if you haven't seen NGNL you 'have' to watch it. Like go home and watch it now.

7. Eclipse Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Favorite this season is Terror in Resonance. Shaping up to be really cool. Like Death Note but more appealing to me. Have to say Blade and Soul was, like, one of the few anime I watched last season that didn't have a terrible end. That last episode was filler because the story ended, so I don't count it. Surprisingly turned into my fav last season after Mushishi. But Mushishi is all-powerful. It's the best.

8. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    That's the second best anime of the season.... And yes i know who you mean...
    (owns the manga in delicious physical form)

9. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Such Doge, Much Chaika. Join us!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Eclipse Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    @Nimander I'm on episode 10. Real good so far.

11. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I would have to say Terror in Resonance for me. Everything else that I have checked sounds like the plot will either not make sense, or is just purely fan service anime. Also, they have already made the 2nd season of Mushi-shi? I dropped the first series after the first 8 episodes, realising every episode is more or less the same thing. Someone has a problem, turns out to be the mushi, the master comes and solves their problem and it's not always a happy ending for them..

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Haha @VeritasOdiumParit saying already made a 2nd series shows just how little you cared for this show. Mushishi's first season came out back in 2005, it took 8-9 years for this 2nd season. Saying 'already' makes it seem like it only just finished airing a year or two ago. The reasons why you dropped it are the reasons why I happened to like it, I watched the first season in 3 days I think just to be ready for the 2nd one.
    Also Zankyou no Terror is a great show, need more shows like this in the future thanks Japan.

I'd like to add two other possibilities, Akame ga Kill and Barakamon. Akame ga Kill is deceptively dark for how childish the animation looks, I actually almost didn't watch it because it looked like a shounen series. It has proven me wrong a few times and I like a series that isn't afraid to kill characters onscreen and mostly uncensored.
    Barakamon is a surprisingly good slice of life about a calligrapher from the city living life on a small island being harassed by the local kids. It doesn't sounds like anything too impressive but I find the humour to be really well done.

13. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Oh, you know...a little anime called Railgun S! Where's my Railgun fans at?! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!

10/5 GG NO RE.

Also, are we counting shows that we've watched in 2014? If so...Railgun season 1, booyah. Besides for that, honestly, this has been the year of WWE for me so I haven't seen too much anime. Although I'll probably remember something else later on that I bought this year and proceed to kick myself for not posting it.

14. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I believe they mean like currently airing anime DM :p.

Anyway I am late. For me it's either No Game No Life, Garo or Psycho Pass 2.