Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What was your first anime?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by crazydawg444, Apr 30, 2013.

1. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DBZ probably. I remember watching Blue Submarine No.6 on Cartoon Network when i was very young but i get the feeling DBZ had been on for awhile before that.

2. crimson Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My first anime show was Naruto, But my brother showed me that one so i count my first anime show as Gurren Lagann because it was the first anime show i watched that nobody showed me first.

3. Blue Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My first serious anime when I really got into it was Shakugan No Shana(there in lays my cause for my love for Tsundere) That was a few years ago and I am looking forward to rewatching it, not to mention the other seasons and specials.

4. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I was a big fan of Digimon when I was a kid and wanted to see more shows with that art style, though I had no idea that it was Japanese. I guess the first real anime I watched was Death Note or Bleach on Adult Swim. I liked Manga before I got into anime though

5. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Apparently my first Anime were Sailor Moon and Pokémon when I was young, to young to remember... But the first Anime I ever watched while becoming an anime fan where vampire knight, Puella magi madoka magica, Fruits Basket and Death Note. Since then they sort of branched out.

6. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Depends on when you count as started watching anime. If as child before knowing what anime was then it was Pokemon. If the first movie but not watching anything else until years later then it was Spirited Away. If when I properly started watching anime to watch anime then it was Honey & Clover.