Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What was the last anime item you bought?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kiri, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have just purchased 30 unknown anime dvds from crunchyroll....because i enjoy randomness and anime. I shall report back to what i actually got when it comes in the mail

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Wow, how long since I posted here? Just too lazy to upload pics I guess. XD
    Anyaway, super psyched! Got the new Haruhi Deluxe Complete Collection in JB for $30 cheaper than I first saw it in Sanity, and that saving allowed me to get School Rumble while it was on clearance. ^_^
    Gonna watch Haruhi again on the 20th. :D

3. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think... my Vocaloid wallet was the last thing I got......

4. Znelson Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My two figure I recently purchased.

5. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Wow, how long since I posted here? Just too lazy to upload pics I guess. XD
    Anyaway, super psyched! Got the new Haruhi Deluxe Complete Collection in JB for $30 cheaper than I first saw it in Sanity, and that saving allowed me to get School Rumble while it was on clearance. ^_^
    Gonna watch Haruhi again on the 20th. [​IMG]
    *snip*
    I have the Haruhi Dexluxe Complete Collection too, you'll be able to see it in the second photo_On topic my Mokou nendoroid came in the mail a few days ago.Mokou is one of lesser loved characters in Touhou.Of course I was excited so I opened and set it up.

6. M-theoria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just bought this, it was originally going to be mine but my brother told me he wanted one for his birthday so i got it for him instead, I'll buy myself one when I'm not so poor.

[​IMG]

7. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just bought this, it was originally going to be mine but my brother told me he wanted one for his birthday so i got it for him instead, I’ll buy myself one when I’m not so poor. [​IMG]
    omg! Wings of Freedom!! I actually came back last Monday and saw a person wearing it in a study room! (which was nearby my own room) After trying to work on my accounting hw and a full day of classes - it entirely lifted my spirit! Except- that person bought it at a convention. We did you bought yours?

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    JB Hi Fi sale today, snagged these. Also bought Angel Beats!, but that was on their site due to them never having it in stock.

9. M-theoria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @silvermoss I bought that off the Crunchyroll website store, they had a sale on that item and i have my premium member discount so i got it for $30.

10. Silvermoss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @silvermoss I bought that off the Crunchyroll website store, they had a sale on that item and i have my premium member discount so i got it for $30.
    Neat!!! Do you know if they only have it for the wings of freedom, or do the Garrison and Military Police have one too?

11. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My random mystery anime box came in from Crunchyroll and it was indeed very random. Dont have it right here but major interesting things were First Cromarite Highschool dvd, Rocky Horror Picture Show, First dvd of hajime no ippo, last exile set of 4, random gun sword volumes, and my personal favorite was the first Serial experiment Lain dvd.

12. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Okay, so two boxes came in the mail yesterday, one from AmiAmi, the other from jBox.

AmiAmi box had my Miku 2.0 figma. The jBox box had some Japanese Oreos, a Madoka can of Mitsuya Cider, and winter Pocky.

http://puu.sh/5CBew

@DemonEyesJoe ('cus I know he likes Miku)

13. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Okay, so two boxes came in the mail yesterday, one from AmiAmi, the other from jBox.

AmiAmi box had my Miku 2.0 figma. The jBox box had some Japanese Oreos, a Madoka can of Mitsuya Cider, and winter Pocky.

[​IMG]

@DemonEyesJoe (‘cus I know he likes Miku)

OMGGGGGGG iv been waiting for my miku figma from Jbox (did i tell you i ordered one? maybe not) but yea....still waiting, iv been tracking it, its in New york or something

and what makes japanese oreos "japanese"?

@znelson
    [​IMG] My two figure I recently purchased.

i have that same one ^_^

14. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Okay guys, I have something funny to show you:

Dokuro-chan is rated R in Australia.
    I am crying.
    But that still didn't stop me from buying it.

#BadAss

15. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Okay guys, I have something funny to show you:[​IMG]Dokuro-chan is rated R in Australia.
    I am crying.
    But that still didn’t stop me from buying it.#BadAss
    (tag so you'll see) @Sir-MaddyAh, that's the one that Facebook keeps giving me adverts for as well as Shana season 3. What's it do? Is it worth my money?And aren't you like 15? How does one buy it like that? XD

16. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    @mafiacow Dokuro-chan is one of my favourite OVA series just because it's pure mindless fun, with added boobs and blood.

Also when it comes to things that are restricted to over 18, I just buy it over the Internet.
    Because when you're on the Internet, age is just a number.

17. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    OMGGGGGGG iv been waiting for my miku figma from Jbox (did i tell you i ordered one? maybe not) but yea….still waiting, iv been tracking it, its in New york or something

and what makes japanese oreos “japanese”?

You didn't tell me you ordered the same Miku figma (or I forgot). I don't ussualy buy figures fron jBox just because AmiAmi has some competitive prices.

According to jBox, Japanese Oreos use a different recipe.

Japanese-made Oreo 'Cream Sandwich Cookies' are actually a bit less sweet than their American counterparts, and have a different tasting cream and cookie.

18. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    You didn’t tell me you ordered the same Miku figma (or I forgot). I don’t ussualy buy figures fron jBox just because AmiAmi has some competitive prices.

all of the prices on that site are in JPY, can you still order with USD? they do have some really good prices, and many figures i want to buy, and some nendoroids

19. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Hikikomori wrote:
    You didn’t tell me you ordered the same Miku figma (or I forgot). I don’t ussualy buy figures fron jBox just because AmiAmi has some competitive prices.

all of the prices on that site are in JPY, can you still order with USD? they do have some really good prices, and many figures i want to buy, and some nendoroids

Yes you can but you'll have to check if you bank charges a conversion fee. If they do, you can pay will PayPal (one time or you can singin/up) and that will charge you account in USD.

20. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Seems like I didn't post when I bought 'em last week. Oh well.
    Went into JB for the sole purpose of buying RWBY for my friend's birthday, couldn't find it. Asked for help at the desk, and in addition to finding it for me, they also pointed out that which I hadn't noticed; that there was another 20% sale on DVDs, so I bought Daily Lives and Mirai Nikki part 1. The sale extended to a few days ago, so I bought online what I couldn't find in-store: Shana season 3 parts 1 & 2, and Mirai Nikki part 2.