Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah never played a tales game yet due to not really having the vision for games like that when i was younger but when i got older i started playing more rpgs hence not really playing most of the last gen and older ones. Also besides valkyria chronicles been playing pokemon Y and getting my bug team together for a type tournament i'm in and playing bravely default when i'm tired of watching the egg hatch animation on pokemon

2. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Playing Pandoras Tower. Think I’m going to like this game. Not using any guides or anything, seems to be a lot of items to pick up. I assume I get a gameover if the tranformation gauge runs out? Gonna have to test that after a save at some point.

Pandora's Tower was fun and yes you get a game over if you let the gauge run out but it also counts as an ending.

As of right now I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and it's.... not very good to say the least. It's trying really hard to have a story (when it really shouldn't) and it's controls are a little too loose.

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    TWD s2 e2 is downloading now. Will dive into it tonight.

4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    just beat bioshock infinite........ my god i'll be picking up pieces of my brain for the next several months, because it was not mind blown but simply completely shattered. 10,000/10 would/should/have played GO DO IT

5. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    playing pokemons and gonna start bayonetta for a change from all this strategy gaming i have been doing.

Also gingy reminded me of something i wanted to ask here. does anyone else that has seen steins gate and played bioshock infinite see the potential similarities between the two? i didnt think about it when playing the game but afterwards i got to thinking about it, not gonna go into too much detail cause spoilers for either but yea.

6. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Just recently got my PS3 hooked up and have started on Valkyria Chronicles. Really enjoying it, thus far. ^-^

7. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Played a whole bunch of games recently. Had to rage quit Civ 4, getting sandwiched between two warlike leaders is not fun sometimes.

With a "new" computer (okay it's kind of old) I played for the first time that free to play World of Tanks game. I really like it actually. I kind of suck at it but every once in a while I have a great game.

8. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Beat Valkyria Chronicles a few weeks back. It was pretty great. :3 Now I'm just continuing my latest run of TES IV: Oblivion with a female Dunmer Paladin.

I'm also playing Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. It's alright. Probably the best one I've played since 2 but I still feel like AC is in the same camp as CoD of games that really have outlived their relevance but exist solely to serve as cash cows. I am enjoying the sailing and playing as a pirate, but it really doesn't have a lot beyond that.

9. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Playing some Metoroid Prime 2 GameCube on my Wii. I really like the Prime series so much more then the side scrolling original.

Eat your hearts out purists!

Okay don't but really do enjoy these games. :)

10. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    but I still like AC is in the same camp as CoD of games that really have outlived their relevance but exist solely to serve as cash cows.

That is exactly what I think about AC. Never got into them and never understood why they was so popular.

Playing some Metoroid Prime 2 GameCube on my Wii. I really like the Prime series so much more then the side scrolling original.

Eat your hearts out purists!

Okay don’t but really do enjoy these games. [​IMG]

I like Prime and the side scrolling games evenly. I love Super Metroid and the Prime series. Fusion was okay and I've never played (nor do I really plan to play) Other M.

As for me I've been playing Minecraft and was thinking of starting a video series where I and sometimes my brother and I screw around on an adventure map.

11. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I'm still hammering away at AC4 and my latest Oblivion run through, but I've also begun replaying Command & Conquer (the original one) in the Nod campaign.

Yeah, I don't really buy AC or CoD games. I usually play them on the extremely off chance that they might be half-way decent. But I'm usually pretty disappointed with them. I've rented AC4 from the library. It's alright, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Ubisoft has actually made a statement that they plan to make AC games every year and that they would be "crazy not to." Pretty much due to the money they're making from it. Personally, I would rather wait years for a great game than get a half-way competent one every year.

12. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I haven't played a COD game since COD 3.

Yeah I'm in the extreme minority. Puts me in a position where I really can't complain about the series since I haven't exactly been playing the games (seems like the hip thing to do now). With that said I'm more of a single player guy anyway and if I wanted to play multiplayer then Counter Strike and Battlefield is waiting for me on my computer.

Best multiplayer game I was good at? Halo 1. I was a scumbag scoped pistol user and pre nerf rapid sniper user combo :)
    Oh man my friends hated me for it for eternity.

13. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I am currently playing Final Fantasy X-2 HD and trying to get 100% story complete, Devil May Cry hd collection and also been playing Infamous Second Son currently on my evil play through.

14. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Devil May Cry series? Tried it a little and damn those games were hard for me. Then I started to get a little good at it and I'm having fun.

With news about the Star Wars movie being made I got an itch to play one of the games. Hmm... X-Wing Alliance may be an old flight sim but holds up rather well even now (of course not many flight sims are made anymore :()

15. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Re-playing Metroid Prime and playing Steins;Gate off and on.

16. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I'm currently working my way through Dark Souls 2. :3

17. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Re-playing Metroid Prime and playing Steins;Gate off and on.

That's a coincidence I was playing Metroid Prime 2. I keep dieing at the stupid spider morph ball boss solely because of the blasted controls!

I hate that, you know how to beat the damn guys but then the game decides to screw you over because of something that has nothing to do with the opponent your facing. Nope I'm fighting my gamecube controller, a level 9000 hard mode boss.

:cry:

18. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Been pretty engrossed with Watch Dogs., but still only on Act II.

19. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Playing Golden Axe: Beast Rider... which is terrible, Vanquish, which is pretty fun, and Dante's Inferno which is great. Really like Dante's Inferno best.

As for Watch Dogs I thought about getting it but because of my love/hate relationship with Ubisoft (I like the company for the most part but I'm not usually a fan of they're games) I really don't want to pay full price for it, I'd rather wait for a price drop.

20. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Its been an interesting take on "open world" games, which im normally not a fan of. A little eerie too since i just finished Psycho-Pass, which has similarities to CtOS.