Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Persona 3 fes mostly with some other ps2 games like yugioh duelist of roses thrown in occasionally.

2. DrRandom357 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Demon's Souls & Dark Souls.
    Platinum'd dark souls, now to see about demon's souls. (probably not cause its rented)

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Played some Counter Strike Source today after a long break. Glad to say I didn’t suck too much though figuring out weapon recoil was a relearning process.

Especially for Source since the recoil was way different than the recoil from its predecessors.

4. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Doomguy wrote:
    Played some Counter Strike Source today after a long break. Glad to say I didn’t suck too much though figuring out weapon recoil was a relearning process.

Especially for Source since the recoil was way different than the recoil from its predecessors.

I almost forgotten how frustrating hitting a guy in 4-5 hits for 99 dmg with an m4 is. Then we have the overpowered awp users who always suck when you surprise them. Nothing is more satisfying then unloading a tmp on a jumping awp user. Massive respect though for the guys who get headshots with the weaker scout though.

I feel at home again. Now I just need to dust off my Quake III disc but I know I'll get crushed at that lol.

5. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Splinter Cell Marathon:

Splinter Cell - finished
    Pandora Tomorrow - finished
    Chaos theory - finished
    Double agent (360) - finished
    Conviction - in progress
    Blacklist

Sidelined games:
    Tales of Xillia
    God of war Ascension
    Ratchet and clank full frontal assault
    JAN Realms
    Deadpool

6. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oI1zwp2WXI

I wish there was a store within suitable driving distance so I could buy Xillia. Oh well, this is holding me over fine; playing as Perona is fun.

7. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, just finished Shadow of Chernobyl, next Call of Pripyat.  Hoping to play Metro: Last Light soon.  Really enjoyed 2033.

Also playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Dark Souls, various Mega Man X titles, the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and a little bit of CoD: Black Ops 2 multiplayer/zombies on the side.  Mostly re-playing these.

8. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Saints row 4, Mech Warrior Online, Firefall, Smite

9. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    On my second play through of TWD game.

10. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I am have been playing Tales of Vesperia and recently started Assassin's Creed 3.

11. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I played Fallout New Vegas. Crazy Cazadors kill you almost every time. At least there's no Radroaches in this Fallout game. The third one really tested my phobia to the damn bugs. Doesn't help either when you don't know when the game decides to glitch them through a damn wall. Oh hell no.

12. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what game I'm going to get next.  I just started re-playing Skyrim again as a Khajiit.  (Thunder Cat V) :D  And I've been working on finishing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

13. ico- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    playing the last of us and let me tell you, its awesome more than awesome its awesomust id say better than gta v by far although if the last of us had trever in it it may be even better :p

14. n8dam8 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bioshock Infinite. I got it for just under $11, and it was worth every Silver Eagle =]

15. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I was feeling nostalgic and started to play some of my OLD fps games. Single player stuff you know? Went through the Halo series and that holds up pretty well today. Old Call of Duty games (2, 3, that kind of deal), campaign had some painful annoyances but was alright. Felt too cinematic though which always annoyed me about the series.

Then I played the older Medal of Honor games. We are talking old school original MoH games here and oh boy... that was ugly looking. At least the music was pretty awesome. Got pretty far but then rage quit when I lost in a level in epic fashion. Bullets hit invisible wall glitch...yep that pissed me off. Didn't help that the invisible wall didn't stop the rocket fired from the enemy. Not fair man. One thing I did like though was the return of the health pack system. I kind of miss that now.

16. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Playing Rune Factory 4 and devil survior overclocked on my 3ds during class downtime when i'm home playing some persona. now waiting for some pokemons to come out

17. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I played Fallout New Vegas. Crazy Cazadors kill you almost every time. At least there’s no Radroaches in this Fallout game. The third one really tested my phobia to the damn bugs. Doesn’t help either when you don’t know when the game decides to glitch them through a damn wall. Oh hell no.

Just finished playing through NV again recently, as well as Fallout 3.  I think I prefer 3.  Still hammering away at Skryim and FFTA, but a friend and I have decided to take up LPing (or at least attempt it) so I've been playing a bit of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 lately as it is the first game we have decided to LP.  (One of the only co-op campaign PC games we have.)

Thinking about getting either the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim or Mount and Blade: Warband, anybody ever tried them?

18. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thinking about getting either the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim or Mount and Blade: Warband, anybody ever tried them?

Played through dragonborn and it was ok. It had a few different things with it like some evil tomes that gave you some interesting powers but not really a very big change from the usual skyrim so meh take from it what you will. Also doom there are in fact roaches in new vegas they just arent very common

19. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Chipping through the mass effect series and KSP

20. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    I beat Pokemon X just a couple of days ago.
    That was fun, now it's time to catch more Eevees