Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Well... I finished Tales of Zestiria and it's DLC last night. The regular enemies in the final DLC dungeon started getting overly ridiculous and I just wanted to finish the DLC/game in general so it got to the point where I just tried to get to the end and only fought when I had to.

So... this game...

Most people hate it for whatever reason. Or from what I've seen anyway. After completing it........... I still don't understand or get it. At all. I really don't.

Is it the best game? No. But no game is. Is it as good as Berseria? No. But Berseria appears to be top of the list for most peoples 'Best Tales of' game so comparing it to it is unfair IMO. Does it have bad camera angles during battles at the worst possible time? Yes. Is the difficulty overly ridiculous sometimes? Yes. Especially during the final main game boss and the final dungeon in the DLC.

However... is it as bad as people claim and state that it is? No. Absolutely not. It isn't. HELL NO. NOT AT ALL.

I really enjoyed my experience with this game for the most part. I just didn't see the problems that apparently everyone else says they did. The characters were great. The skits were hilarious at times just like in Berseria. The plot was pretty decent overall too. It got even better near the end of the game just like it did with Berseria.

So I don't see the problem with it. I really don't. AT ALL. But this is coming from someone who loves what appears to be all of the games that most other people hate. So what the hell do I know? I guess?

But whatever. The one thing that's become abundantly clear to me is that people complain about way to much when it comes to video games anymore.

Anyway I'm done. Rant over. TL;DR... Tales of Zestiria isn't as bad as people state and claim that it is IMO.

I'll probably start playing World of Final Fantasy tonight assuming I have nothing else better to do. It's literally Video Game Fusion between Pokemon and Final Fantasy. YES PLEASE. :p

2. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Ive been playing a lot of Visual Novels! currently im playing Island its so mysterious and quite emotional

[​IMG]

3. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I finished World of Final Fantasy (Maxima) Tuesday night finally. With both endings. Honestly... I really loved that game. It was just tons of fun and all of the Final Fantasy crossovers just made it even better for me. Plus the fact that it was pretty much a video game fusion between Pokemon and Final Fantasy was just great. The final bosses (including True Ending versions) were probably the easiest final bosses I've fought since Persona 5. It was a good 'pretty much a break game' for me after all of the frustrations and difficulty I endured in Tales of Zestiria.

Anyway next up I'm tackling from my backlog, which I started last night, is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. Although I can't say all that much yet... it's very pretty. Graphically I mean. Even the anime cutscenes look very crisp as well as Ghibli-esque but I knew that going into it. Pretty fun so far but I've barely started.