1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Just played COD: WW2, Currently playing: Tekken 7 on PS4.

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord

Started playing Assassin's Creed: Origins on PC recently, after buying an NVIDIA GeForce 1080Ti Assassin's Creed Origins limited edition graphics card. I also have Destiny 2 because of the NVIDIA gift type deal with buying a graphics card. Probably won't be playing Destiny 2, or if I do, won't stick around for it due to the ... poor direction it took when forcing Loot Crate-like gambling as a means to upgrade gear, during a limited time in-game festival which requires players to spend real world currency to collect everything the festival has to offer.

Greed truly can destroy a company's games and reputation.

Unlike games such as World of Warcraft, Rift, and other games with in-game festivals where your only requirement is playing the game and doing quests to earn the in-game tokens to purchase holiday exclusive item (and game time / subscription for WoW if you want to play beyond level 20 if you want to be technical). Luck and additional real world currency not required to collect them all; only patience and perseverance (often spanning more than one year, depending how much time you want to spend playing WoW).

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Started playing Warframe.

4. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Currently playing: Call of Duty: World War 2 on PS4.

5. Doomguy

Playing Hearts of Iron IV, not as in depth as the third game. I like the less micromanagement in certain aspects and love the new national ideas system. Air and Navy command is so much easier where before I shuddered playing as Japan.

However division management is such a huge downgrade. I'm now severely limited in creating my own division makeups, increbibly annoying when you're trying to prepare for war but aren't given enough XP to create an army capable of fighting one. Also I despise the new counters they use on the map. Even switching to NATO counters is underwhelming. Despite that, I find this game a little more fun simply due to the randomness of the A.I. The Soviet Union attacked Poland first before the Germans and they drew the ire of the allies.

It was amusing since Hitler just sat there like, "Hmm, better let Stalin get beat up by the allies while I go help Japan over in China."

6. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Currently playing: Tekken 7 on PS4.

7. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Started playing Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries, again. Windows 10 hates fun and didn't want me to play it.

8. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Currently playing: Friday the 13th: Game on PS4.