Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Phi., Apr 12, 2013.

1. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    X-Wing Alliance, an old but awesome Star Wars flight sim. Also Battlezone 98, a combination of shooter and base building. The nostalgia value for both games is real good if you know the games.

Both of these will placate me while I wait for Persona 5 to come out in a few more days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    ive been inactive the past weeks because ive been playing this game that is still in development that it will surely eat up your time. are you guys familiar with ONI?

no not the violet haired chick but its this one.
    [​IMG]

im trying my hardest just to not screw up with my oxygen supply. all went well in the first 20 cycles but everything will go down real quick on the 21st. still am playing as im typing this.

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Finished playing through A Link to the Past, again.

4. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I am currently playing Persona 5.

5. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Currently playing Fallout 4 survival mode in three saves. One vanilla and I'm getting my ass kicked. one slightly modded and I'm fair decently, the third I am lord of the wastelands having stepped out of the vault in XO1 and a explosive minigun, All fear the Ginger in that save!

6. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    With Fallout 4, it's the only way to play and enjoy it. Playing vanilla just kills the fun.

I'm actually upset that we can no longer mod the game with mods like "Spring Cleaning" to actually remove annoying objects from settlements so brush and crap don't keep phasing through houses. Clean up trash and such. Bethesda massively dropped the ball on that potential.

Still playing Horizon: Zero Dawn on the PS4. Played some World of Warcraft (PC) too and raised one of my character another level. Slowly getting there as most of my time has been occupied by work, JAN, anime, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. Plus kinda lost motivation for World of Warcraft for almost 2 weeks.

7. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Been playing Persona 5 like crazy nonstop. Finally they changed the stale dungeon design into something a little more interactive. Shaping up to be my favorite of the Persona games.

8. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Finished Mass Effect Andromeda. It's a very good but deeply flawed game. There's nothing drastically wrong with it, most of my problems with it are bugs and minor annoyances. But they're so common and so prevalent that they add up.

Starting StarCraft 2: Nova Covert Ops.

9. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Final Fantasy XV. Just enjoying the music from the old games in the car. Plus, just doing sidequests to level up my chars so that the main story will hopefully be easier.

10. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Just finished StarCraft 2: Nova Covert Ops. It was good, if not quite on par with the main campaign. The levels were fun but the ending seemed kind of out-of-character for Nova.

Think I'll play Fallout 1, next.

11. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    70 hours into Persona 5.
    Does this game end? Think I clawed back to the place they show you at the game's introduction. I think anyway. Man this game is long. Looking at the game calander I'm a little past halfway.

Worth the wait to play this game. I'm impressed at immense amount of writing in it. I just wish the dialogue had a bigger font. Specifically those little thought bubbles.

12. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Just finished Fallout 1. The more time I spend in Fallout 1 and 2, the more I feel that New Vegas was really the true heir to the series as opposed to Fallout 3 or 4. I'd love to see Obsidian make a follow up to NV in the Fallout 4 engine.

Not sure what I'm going to play next. I know that I plan to play through Fallout 2 and then NV sometime soon, but I might play something else in between.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I liked Fallout New Vegas as well.

So I finally beat Persona 5! 100 hours of gameplay, this was one of the longest games I have ever played. Although there were some parts I left the game running (and some boss restarts) so I don't know how many hours that added.
    So my non spoilor thoughts...
    Excellent! I kept my hype low but when the time to play came I blew through the game deeply impressed every step of the way.

Now for a more spoiler like thought.
    What's up with end game though? It started to give me an Evengelion vibe towards that end. You know, from that anime? Only this time it didn't have Shinji so that's okay. Everything after the Shido part kind of felt flat. Like they were just trying to explain everything with the typical "evil god is to blame" excuse.

Well minor complain, the journey was better then the destination.
    At least I banged the teacher. That was an accident by the way. I picked the wrong choice :oops:

14. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Started playing FFXIV, again. I'm also playing Fallout 2 and a bit of StarCraft.

15. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    I have just finished playing Horizon Zero Dawn and just going to say LOVED IT!

16. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Started playing Mass Effect 1 in addition to Fallout 2 and some FFXIV, here and there.

Playing Andromeda made me want to play the original trilogy. Mass Effect 1 is pretty clunky and everyone looks like they were hit in the face with a shovel, but I'm enjoying it, nonetheless.

17. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0

Andromeda is going to be in the near future form me I head they made a blunder on first release with it should be better now I hear...

Mass Effect 1 for its time was a pretty good game and even if the graphic are dated still fucking good story :)

18. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I'm not impressed with the combat in ME1. I'm more or less just playing it for the plot, now, before moving on to 2 and 3.

[​IMG]
    10/10 would romance blue chicks, again.

19. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Yea You have to go for inter species romance its the only way to go...... I know I always wanted to have a romantic relationship with an alien I by romantic I mean intercourse :) except if they are the Gelgameks

NO THANK YOU...

This was not your first play through Mass effect was it @BaconMan8910 ???

20. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Yeah, actually. Andromeda was my first Mass Effect game. Made me decide to go back and play the original trilogy.