Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What game do you hate the most/regret buying?

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by Heizengard, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Correction, 18 dollars.

2. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    The game I regret buying is Aquapazza.
    Ugh can't stand that game.

3. Railgun Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ugh, would it really be worth it to get rid of it?

I considered trading in Evolve (I practically never trade in games) while it was still around $29 value. I just couldn't do it though. That's another game I somewhat regret buying somewhat. Too much DLC and repetitiveness.

4. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    The more I read on Xenoblade X the less I'm interested. Sounds like they went full sidequest mode for that game. Quite frankly I thought the first one had way too many sidequests, most of which were "kill that, get 5 of those, come back here". Ugh. At least the game had a storyline I definitely wanted to see through to the end.

I get the feeling they want to cater to the sidequest crowd and leave the old main plot enthusiasts like myself hung up to dry. I'm going to wait on the reviews for that game.

5. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Don't know honestly.

6. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Another game I regret buying is an Avatar game. It's pretty weird, but I guess I'll still play it because it's really not worth anything.

7. Railgun Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I remember that game having an easy 1000 gamerscore (xbox 360). My friends farmed that game through a rental to get the easy achievement points.

8. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Ehh, there are two games I think for Avatar, but I don't remember.

9. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    The game that I most regret buying is Two Worlds II or possibly Rock Band 2 (I have no friends). Luckily, I got rid of both by selling them on eBay. =P

For which game I hate the most, I'm not sure. I'll really have to think about that one. Possibly, any of the new C&C games because I hold a grudge against EA for ruining that series.

10. Railgun Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    @BlackHeartedRose
    It was Avatar the Last Airbender: Burning Earth. Now you can go get those 1000 achievement points yourself ;)

The shipping cost on that rock band junk must have been costly $$$$

Another game I sorta regret is Project Diva 2nd. I already have the first Project Diva, and the 2nd wasn't that much different. I should have waited for Project Diva F to come out and got that one instead.

#50 Railgun, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  11. shane_dalvin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    There have been many over the years but my latest regrets have been Walking dead survival instinct (I knew It was going to be bad because all the negative reviews, but for $6 I said why not?) Saw and Vanquish as well.

12. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Even though I didn't buy it (I borrowed it from a friend) but Resident Evil 6 as well. I was really hyped for it since I liked 5 (don't judge me) and 4 and 6 was just god awful. One of the worse horror games I've played.

13. Wilhelm-von-HU Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    destiny really bungie $500,000 went into this shit? NO! I don't get it. like 6 hours of campaign and grinding for hours for 1 fucking purple engram and i get a fucking green item no just no im sorry no this is just bullshit.

14. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I don't know how I forgot about this one but Infinite Undiscovery. Jesus Christ I hated that pile of crap. Easily one of the worst games I've ever played. Has a terrible, predictable story. An awful, whiny, pervy main character. Ungodly bad voice acting and combat. Also to make matters worse it's one of those games where you can't see the bosses HP and they have ungodly amounts of it so it could take up to about 30 minutes to kill one boss.

15. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Jak 2 and 3. Yes, I get that Naughty Dog wanted to evolve Jak and Daxter from just a generic (though highly entertaining) colourful platformer, but these games are a mess. The gunplay is awkward due to how far back the camera is from Jak, A lot of the story missions amount to Fetch Quests or throw away minigames and most of the characters become grating and annoying after a while. Will say that Jak 3 is an improvement on 2, but still left a lot to be desired.

16. Wilhelm-von-HU Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    a second game i regret buying and what made never want to preorder again is battlefield 4 i like the game now. however when it first came out it was buggy like no tomorrow game crashed like it was its job game would corrupted my campagin and i would need to deleted my save file to beable to save again should have waited for reviews and waited for price to drop.