1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Anime Should I Watch Next?

Discussion in 'Anime Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Geenko

Looking for some new anime to watch some really good comedy sounds good. Good storyline. Nothing to perverted, you know? Recommendations?....

2. AngeloDaniele

Out of these titles which should I watch next?

3. Supernatural-Knight

Haha, I see that you're enjoying the MAL extension I linked you @AngeloDaniele. Now that is a tough question though as they are all very different.
    There are two obvious ones for you, Mangaka san and Yuushibu but I'm not sure if they are dubbed. Would I recommend them? Hmm I've seen Mangaka san and it was okay I guess nothing amazing.
    I'm much more curious what you did to get Sunred as recommended, that series is something I haven't even found to watch [maybe I just haven't looked]

The only comedy with a good storyline I've seen is Gintama. Comedy anime don't need a good storyline because that isn't what the show is about, quick gags as characters simply go about their lives. Shows like Daily Lives of High School Boys and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei are the true essence of comical anime.

AngeloDaniele likes this.