Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Doomguy wrote:
    @Natsuru-San If you have Adblock on maybe try disabling it? I noticed lately some video players don’t play when it is on. Not sure what the deal is with that but it helped me on a show I was watching lately.

Anyway I started on Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar. Still early but looks like I don’t need to know anything from the past series.

Nope adblock wasn't the cause here. Thanks though.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    been a while since i posted here. Just watched One Piece ep 596, Ga-Rei ep 7 and 8.

3. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just finished Hagure Yuusha no Estetica and i tell you what i really enjoyed this anime! I really wasn't expecting much from it when i read the synopsis and i kept putting it off time and time again but when i finally started watching it yesterday i found it completely counter to my expectations and enjoyed it from the get go! Only problem is the cliffhanger ending, so i'm eagerly waiting series two which, to be fair, may take awhile considering this anime was only released last year. Anyway i give this series an 8 out of 10, maybe even an 8.5, if you rate things that way... which i don't.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I have started both Monster and Uchuu Kyoudai and I'll tell you one thing, god its good watching anime aimed at adults instead of kids or horny teenagers. Both are so good to watch that I am a little sad that I started them at the same time because I just want to keep watching one but I can't unless I wish to forget too much about the other. And dropping one isn't a possibility now so I will tough it out and continue watching both several episodes a day.
    I am currently on ep 15 of Monster and 7 of Uchuu Kyoudai, oh and lets not forget about all of my weeklies which can be found from the link in my sig.

5. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Supernatural Knight wrote:
    I have started both Monster and Uchuu Kyoudai and I’ll tell you one thing, god its good watching anime aimed at adults instead of kids or horny teenagers. Both are so good to watch that I am a little sad that I started them at the same time because I just want to keep watching one but I can’t unless I wish to forget too much about the other. And dropping one isn’t a possibility now so I will tough it out and continue watching both several episodes a day.
    I am currently on ep 15 of Monster and 7 of Uchuu Kyoudai, oh and lets not forget about all of my weeklies which can be found from the link in my sig.

I have started both Monster and Uchuu Kyoudai and I’ll tell you one thing, god its good watching anime aimed at adults instead of kids or horny teenagers. Both are so good to watch that I am a little sad that I started them at the same time because I just want to keep watching one but I can’t unless I wish to forget too much about the other. And dropping one isn’t a possibility now so I will tough it out and continue watching both several episodes a day.

Yeah I know what your saying. It can be hard to go back to "generic teen targeted anime" but such is the fact of life.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0

Nice! When you're caught up to Uchuu Kyoudai, it will be Ovyda, you and me watching it. We might actually be able to discuss the episodes with 3 people :D

As for me, i finished Ga-Rei yesterday. Gave it a 10/10. To me this was really a brilliant masterpiece. It had evrything i look for in anime. Now on with the manga. Already read chapter 1 and its a fun read.

Now that thats finished, i can finally get on with my weeklys which im kinda getting behind on. And not to forget finally catch up to Naruto :D I have like 40 eps left on Naruto, excluding fillers and then Ga-Rei came >.>

7. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Black Cat ep 6...*Sniff* I actually cried a little at the ending of this ep.

WHY!? WHY must she die like that? It's not right or fair. Why must they kill off characters I like in anime? I like happy endings you know. That aside I do hope she's still alive. I'll find out for sure though by watching the rest of this anime. (I mean she did seem to know who he was and more even though she acted like she didn't and it'd be baka to think she didn't know she was going to be killed if she did know)
    Oh yes and watched DAL eps 6 & 7.

8. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 3
    Senki Zesshou Symphogear: Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappear, Then... ep. 2
    Nisemonogatari ep. 3
    Mushibugyou ep. 7
    Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 7
    Aku no Hana ep. 7
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. ep. 6
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. ep. 7

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I finished episode 18 of Beelzebub and I've gotta say: Funny and Crazy

10. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Reached a checkpoint on Beelzebub which is episode 21, time to watch a different anime and that one is "Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai" or how it's name is in English "So I Can't Play H?"

11. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Finally finished my uni year. So since today was the deadline for group activity I had to marathon it. I'll be honest, I didn't marathon it because I had to, but I loved it so much... 10/10. It's in my top 5 among Bakuman, Kuroko no Basket, Death Note and Code Geass.

Today (5)
    Nodame Cantabile ep. 6 Edit 3 minutes ago
    Sparrow's Hotel ep. 7 Edit 30 minutes ago
    Aiura ep. 7 Edit 37 minutes ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 12 Edit 47 minutes ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 11 Edit 2 hours ago

Yesterday (10)
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 10 Edit 5 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 9 Edit 5 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 8 Edit 6 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 7 Edit 7 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 6 Edit 7 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 5 Edit 10 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 4 Edit 10 hours ago
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 3 Edit Yesterday, 12:40 PM
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 2 Edit Yesterday, 12:40 PM
    Ga-Rei: Zero ep. 1 Edit Yesterday, 12:39 PM

12. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Today i've finished Night Wizard, which was suggested to me as a better, more imaginative, anime than Hagure Yuusha no Estetica and i am here to tell you that it's not. It was enjoyable but also quite average and the plot takes a dive towards the end imo (just because the way they force the big bad to appear was a bit to contrived and doesn't really work if you put any logical thought into the scenario). Anyway i give this one a 6, for being fine.

13. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Again new one in top 5 :D Im glad we rated it the same number.

14. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Finished Busou Renkin - one of the best shounen anime i've seen ;D
    Starting Speed Grapher. Watched the first episode and it already looks very promising ;D

15. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Batosai wrote:
    Again new one in top 5 [​IMG] Im glad we rated it the same number.

4 of them I bet they won't ever change, but the 5th one constantly is changing :D Now I can see only Shingeki no Kyojin taking over, all others don't have enough thrill :D

16. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Nonononoki wrote:
    Finished Busou Renkin – one of the best shounen anime i’ve seen ;D
    Starting Speed Grapher. Watched the first episode and it already looks very promising ;D

@Nonononoki I hope you are not the squeamish type because this show would throw all kinds of...debauchery at you as the first episode no doubt showed. Maybe that's why I liked it so much though, a no nonsense approach at the worst of human behavior.

17. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Ovyda , I kinda hope Shingeki will take over that 5th spot because that would mean it will be ************* awesome untill the very end :D

18. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Batosai but I doubt they will keep it up so good. The start was too good, so now it will be hard to keep it this way. At least all my favorite shows didn't start like anything amazing but they kept getting better with every episode, which I call development, while here in 6th episode so much happened... I have a feeling they will go down, but of course compared to everything else they will be good but not as WOW as during first eps.

KnB - stupid beginning but then Generation of Miracles start to appear.
    Death Note - the real shit begins when he meets L.
    Code Geass - can't say...don't want to spoil.
    Bakuman - such a random beginning but when they finally met Eiji all the fun began.

19. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah last ep they met Eiji and i can tell it will be better from here on. Eiji was rly nice to them and seemed to motivate them alot. Especially Mashiro.

20. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Watching Saki. I'm on episode 5, but right now it's going pretty much how I expected it to go. I don't really like it.