Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just got done watching My Dear Marie. Its an old short OVA from 1996, but its funny.

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Didn’t she play the MC’s younger sister in that Anime?
    And the sister turned out to have a massive crush on the trap.
    im pretty sure i replied to this one... maybe its lost in space...yes she did and i recognized her right away when she appeared on the first scene of episode 1.

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Oh.
    Still not picking it up.
    Anyway today was a good day.

Today (19)
    Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins ep. 1
    BlazBlue: Alter Memory ep. 12
    BlazBlue: Alter Memory ep. 11
    Coppelion ep. 13
    Coppelion ep. 12
    Log Horizon ep. 13
    Log Horizon ep. 12
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 26
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 25
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 24
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 23
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 22
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 21
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 20
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 19
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 18
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 17
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 16
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 15

4. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    New hypothesis: Literally EVERYONE in the area is using their internet from 9am onwards, and it overloads the system.

Bleach. Ep 300. Omh, this scene. XD
    Naruto. Ep 100. FFS, just get the surgery and get better/die. I don't enjoy anime when the characters keep moaning about how bad they have it but don't even do anything to try and make it better.
    Nyan Koi!. Ep 3. I do hope there are gonna be kittehs, and not just that opening...
    Love Live! OVA. Yeah... I have no idea what the hell this was. XD And the song was a little long, but still welcome.

5. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Just wondering; Is double posting alright if there's like a day or more in between? If not, I apologise for this one.

Started Attack on Titan, cause I needed something else to do while I waited for New Years.

Naruto. Ep 101. I think this is the first filler ep of Naruto I actually enjoyed. XD
    Bleach. Ep 301. Lol, that thingy reminds me of that training zone I vaguely remember from DBZ.
    Nyan Koi!. Ep 4.
    Attack on Titan. Eps 1, 2, 3. I really like this art style, and the characters are likeable too. But... I'm sensing a bit of plot rushing here...

6. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just watched Sword Art Online: Extra Edition, makes me wonder if there will be a new season of Sword Art. Its just the way it ended after the credits Kirito's phone rang and it was that guy that Kirito told about what happened in SAO.

7. Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just finished The Cat Returns, a Ghibli film.

8. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Mafiacow: Well, nearing the end of Shana II, rather not say anything about it till I finish it as my opinion now might change by the end of it.

I just finished The Cat Returns, a Ghibli film.
    Fletcha! Man, where you been? Good to see you again and happy holidays and welcome back! Also, that's one Ghibli film I have been wanting to watch for months now. (Sadly it's hard to find a steam of it online thanks to the DMCA. lol)

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Finished the latest Fairy Tail Dub and Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~, now I'll watch the following anime on this order (maybe)

Mayoi Neko Overrun!
    R-15
    Maken Ki!
    Strawberry Panic!
    Minami-ke
    Kodomo no Jikan
    Nakaimo
    Black Rock Shooter
    Ikki Tousen Great Guardians
    Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
    La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
    Girls und Panzer dub
    We Without Wings
    Sankarea dub
    Nyan Koi!
    Yosuga no Sora
    Little Busters! dub
    Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
    Queen's Blade
    Tari Tari
    Hidamari Sketch
    When They Cry

plus a few things that I didn't watch in the past or that I'm planning on watching

Gurren Lagann specials
    Code Geass Picture Drama
    Haruhi Suzumiya ONA
    Rebuild Evangelion
    Fullmetal Alchemist OVA
    Sailor Moon Movies
    Fairy Tail Movie
    Eureka Seven Movie
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie
    Pokémon Movie 16
    Little Witch Academia

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Mostly spent today napping and gaming and organising my computer files.
    @Natsuru Fair enough.

Nyan Koi!. Ep 5. Starting to see signs that, like Super, I'm starting to dislike the romance genre. And, this is the first I've ever heard of this.

Oh, and @Natsuru-san,
    Was whatsherface intended to be a reverse trap? Cause yeah, I only started thinking she was a guy when the subtitles started saying "he" just after the classroom scene...
    Attack on Titan. Ep 4.

11. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Well, there goes the last boob show for Fall 2013.

Today (11)
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 12
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 11
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 10
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 9
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 8
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 7
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 6
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 5
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 4
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 3
    Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! ep. 2

12. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Just finished watching all of " the world god onlu knows goddesses - Godesses arc"

pretty good i must say!

13. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I think I'm gonna have internet during the day now; leaving the caravan park for a houseboat. ;)

Naruto. Ep 102.
    Bleach. Ep 302.
    Attack on Titan. Eps 5, 6.
    Nyan Koi!. Ep 6. These twins have definitely made the show better; I was just finding those first three a little annoying, but these two are much more interesting. And oh em aych, was that a Yuno reference with her phone?! XD

14. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Recently finished watching K and Heaven's lost property. Now i"m onto K-on and Princess Jellyfish

15. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    finished avatar lok book 2.

the season explained the questions i have in book 1 and how the avatar cycle started which was nice but to be taken on how the season ended cost more.

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Okay, now as opposed to massive speed until 8:30am & no connection during the day, I now just have the standard unstables.

Naruto. Ep 103.
    Bleach. Ep 303. Lols how it nearly perfectly lined up with New Year's for me. XD
    Attack on Titan. Eps 7, 8. I gotta say I'm a little disappointed at them not showing the wounds... That being said, I'm definitely noticing a significant increase in my levels of bloodlust... should I be worried? Oh, and this episode 8 development makes for interestings. ^_^
    Was gonna watch Nyan Koi!, but too difficult to find time in today's events.

17. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Finally able to watch some anime. After putting Terra e on hold (technical problem, not the anime fault) I got halfway through Zegapain. Really liking it so far.

18. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Completed Shana II, now watching Shana S and Shana III (Final). So, about Shana II, I can say it was hard to watch with ep one, so much I had to put it on hold for more than a month (I HATE recaps, even though this one was done in a good way I still hated it, plus the feeling Shana I left me with didn't help with me wanting to continue watching the anime. lol), finally I got around to continueing it and, well, it was meh for the 1st half. lol Not sure why but something just kept drawing me to it even though it got shit boring. I mean hardly any battles, it basically became a slice of life anime which took away what it was all about... finally, after the half way point the battles started coming more and more, shit got real and it got real FAST! Even before the end I knew it was a rating of 7.5 and that didn't change by the end of it. We were teased at the end with something one of the characters said and with what scenes it showed at the end, it was the prelude to Shana III. I also rated Shana 1 as a 7.5 so yeah, but at least with Shana II the ending was much better than Shana I's ending was imo. That said, I am now fearful of Shana III, that INFAMOUS S3...people here talked about it and the impression they gave off wasn't good... after reading the info on MAL, though I've not even seen ep 1 yet, I can honestly say, if that is REALLY what the last 24 eps are about the what the BLOODY HELL were they thinking when they decided to o that shit! :mad: BAH! Well, here is hopeing I don't drop Shana III and more importantly, they didn't ruin it. lol

@Natsuru Fair enough.

Nyan Koi!. Ep 5. Starting to see signs that, like Super, I’m starting to dislike the romance genre. And, this is the first I’ve ever heard of this.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and @Natsuru-san,

Spoiler:

Was intended to be a ?

The bolded... :( Dun be like that now. lol Maybe it's just harems you dislike? (Although this one was done better than other harems as I said to Maddy in a previous spoiler) What signs we talkin bout here? Keep in mind you're watching the subbed version while I watched the dub, so there's bound to be some differences here and there with what's said. lol
    I did soo love her, and knew she wasn't a guy but I admit, it did have me thinking for a very short time she might actually be a guy. I do feel for her though, made that way because a guy broke her heart. :( Hope you've already seen that scene? If not, sorry, hard to say what happens in which ep you know? Anyway, reverse trap? New word to me there. lol I mean a trap can be male or female, maybe even both. lol

I think I’m gonna have internet during the day now; leaving the caravan park for a houseboat. [​IMG]
    Nyan Koi!. Ep 6. These twins have definitely made the show better; I was just finding those first three a little annoying, but these two are much more interesting. And oh em aych, was that a Yuno reference with her phone?! XD
    Yes, that was indeed a Yuno/Future Diary reference, that's one of the things I talked about in my spoilers on the show, once you finish watching the show, don't forget to go back and read those spoilers. :)

19. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Mafiacow wrote:
    @Natsuru Fair enough. Nyan Koi!. Ep 5. Starting to see signs that, like Super, I’m starting to dislike the romance genre. And, this is the first I’ve ever heard of this.
    The bolded… [​IMG] Dun be like that now. lol 

Hey, I take offence to this, there is nothing wrong with hating the romance genre and I welcome the companionship because it was getting pretty tiresome being one of the only people that would rather see characters dying than falling in love. To each their own but still.

Okay on the topic of this thread I finished Initial D the second stage yesterday after stalling it for a month after episode 6, and I have to say I wasn't disappointed with what happened. I'm starting to like this anime even more, but I rated this an 8 the same as the first season, however by the time I finish the franchise I may rerate them all 9 since I am enjoying it that much now. I want to go watch the extra stage now just to see more Sayuki and Mako who need more screen time in my opinion.

20. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Natsuru-san Lol, nope, harems are fine. I can definitely tell that it's the romance part I'm not liking. Though, it's not the entire romance genre, just where the two are constantly nervous and awkward to and around each other; eg, the way it's going in Nyan Koi!, and the way it was in Clannad, it just really pisses me off. (And lol, like every time I think of Clannad, I want to remove stars from my rating of it. XD)
    I reckon she's one of my (if not the) least favourite characters in this; just something about her voice and her constant high volume/enthusiasm and her need to put Engrish everywhere, I find her rather annoying.
    Yeah, no, not a spoiler for me. It was like in the first ep with her in it? Ages ago.
    I thought reverse trap was a common term, at least, that's what I gathered from Traptember? A normal trap = guy who appears to be girl, reverse trap = girl who appears to be guy.
    Why did you spoiler that part? Nyantheless, it was confirmed in an episode from today. XD

Hey, I take offence to this, there is nothing wrong with hating the romance genre and I welcome the companionship because it was getting pretty tiresome being one of the only people that would rather see characters dying than falling in love. To each their own but still.

I'm not quite hating it yet, but I'm getting there thanks to awkward characters like these. XD

Anyaway, today's activities: I'm really quite surprised I got all this anime watched today, on top on semi-standard browsing and that I played Pokémon for an hour or two and started an MMO-ish game with my brother.

Naruto. Ep 104.
    Bleach. Ep 304. This was again a really funny filler ep. XD Here're some good parts:
    First off, Rukia made for an amusing "succubus"
    And there was this hilarious part with Toshiro as a doggeh. @Supernatural-Knight, a variation off my standard "ears make characters better" ;)
    And now I know what "wan" means XD
    And Hinamori was a kitteh =^_^= (Super, you need to look at this one too :p )
    Nyan Koi!. Eps 7, 8. Here is the confirmation I lost it at. XD
    Attack on Titan. Ep 9. Interestings, very interestings indeeds. :D