Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Finished Highschool of the Dead and I must say that I liked it more then I thought I was gonna. I tried watching it in the past but never really got into it. While it's not good by any meaning of the word I do think of it as a guilty pleasure.

Right now I'm watching Blazblue and plan on starting Haganai and Golden Boy

2. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Currently watching Welcome to the NHK, vampire knight, blood+, naruto shuppuden, bleach and sword art online. Currently finished(in the last couple on months) chobits, b gata h kei, blue exorcist, read or die the tv and hikaru no go

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Today (8)
    Diamond no Ace ep. 5
    Yowamushi Pedal ep. 5
    Diamond no Ace ep. 4
    Samurai Flamenco ep. 4
    Nagi no Asukara ep. 5
    Monster ep. 18
    Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season ep. 5
    Monster ep. 17

4. Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Getting close to the end of Chrome Shelled Regios. Just finished Texhnolyze and Blassreiter.

5. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Bleach. Eps 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242. Needs moar Haineko.
    Eureka Seven. Ep 15.
    Naruto. Ep 45.
    One Piece. Ep 165.
    Shakugan no Shana II. Ep 15.
    BlazBlue: Alter Memory. Ep 1. NEEDS MOAR TAO, NYA!!
    Love Live! School Idol Project. Eps 1, 2.

6. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    rewatched ponyo and is still a lovely movie

7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Today (1)
    Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta ep. 5

Yesterday (5)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 9
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 8
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 7
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 6
    Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai ep. 5

Sunday (19)
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 5
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 4
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 3
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 2
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ep. 1
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season ep. 12
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season ep. 11
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season ep. 10
    Fate/Zero 2nd Season ep. 9

8. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    It's been, a while since I last posted here. So here's an update from me and the anime I've been watching. :)

First found Out Medaka Box Abnormal (S2) isn't dubbed just yet and won't be out till I think Jan of next year. :( Oh well it'll give me something to look forward too just as Lagrange did. Speaking of which!

Now watching:

Lagrange the Flower of Rin-ne Season 2! Already watched 2 eps and FINALLY! Da yuri I'd seen so long ago has been seen! >:) Muhahahahaha >:) *Ahem* Anyway so glad most of the dub of S2 is out. :) Odd though since there's an OVA ep that comes before S2 and at the end of S1 yet MAL doesn't list it as dubbed. :/

Btw, a BIIIGGGG THANK YOU to the up loaders, staff etc. etc. of DT for uploading season 2. :)

Michiko and Hatchin: Already seen 9 eps and atm, while it started off great, it slowly lost the momentum. I'll still watch it but am it gets back the momentum it lost. (Side note: Last time I said I already saw ep 1 subbed, this time I saw ep 1 dubbed and am watching the rest of this anime dubbed too)

Anyway I dropped Guilty Crown. Not worth it esp from what I've heard here.

I finished:

Karin. (And for those who dropped it because of a certain annoying character that was the same one that was shown as a black shadow in the OP song, pick it back up! After 2 painful eps of that character ruining the show, it finally eased up and even though you'll see that character from time to time. That character WILL get better as time goes on and you won't find him too annoying by the end of the anime. There's more but can't say without spoiling this anime. I only wish there was more. :(

And anything else I've forgotten I finished but never said here. >.>

Watched:

Lupin 3rd Vs. Detective Conan (Special) and dang, awesome! Oh I'm looking forward to the movie that's due this Dec. :)
    Pokémon The Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened. (Just waiting on the dub of the epilog or prolog now) Was a fine and good movie. :)

Vague memory of today:
    Mew Mew Power. Ep 11. Shame I can’t really count it to my AP total due to it being pretty much a different anime from TMM.
    Does it have a tag area? Or somewhere, where you can put down whatever you want? If so you can just saw you watched the Dub and or sub in that area and if not, so long as it has an option for you to say how many times you've watched it then you can select twice and that'll count the time. Also if there's some area in your list there or profile then you can say you watched the sub/and or/dub there.

Still, Mew Mew Power is an anime that I put on hold over a year ago, at some point I need to watch it. I've heard TMM is different from MMP because of how much 4kids changed it. I wonder just how true this is for how much they changed? (Percentage wise, no spoilers obviously)

9. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    One piece one piece one piece one piece

Gotta catch dat airing shizz.
    Ep 470 now.

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Natsuru-san It's more of a personal preference to not count it, sharing the exact reasons for not counting my Cardcaptors watching on it either. From what I read on the youtube channel I downloaded it from, so much was changed that the creators refused to give 4kids the dubbing rights to the second half of it.

BlazBlue: Alter Memory. Ep 2. Moar Tao, I said! Not less!
    Bleach. Ep 243.
    Eureka Seven. Ep 16.
    Love Live! School Idol Project. Ep 3. When's Nico gonna join in? She's been sneaking around in snippets, but hasn't joined them yet. That Niconiconi loop vid was the reason I looked into this series. XD
    Naruto. Ep 46.
    One Piece. Ep 166.
    Shakugan no Shana II. Ep 16.

11. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Finished Good Luck Girl! It's super hilarious (best comedy anime 'til now)
    Watching Nakaimo... "Look at all those nips!" -Karma

12. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finally got around to watching Black Lagoon and it was pretty good, very similar feel to Bebop. Watching Sankarea as well as needing to watch the new beyond the boundary

13. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    BlazBlue: Alter Memory. Ep 3. Moar Taokaka! Yays, nya~! And now, seeing as she has interacted with Boobie Lady, the other characters of interaction should be Squiggly, and Lacking Lady. (Stop calling me that!!) XD
    Bleach. Eps 244, 245, 246, 247.
    Eureka Seven. Ep 17.
    Love Live! School Idol Project. Eps 4, 5. A wild Nico appears! Niconiconi~!!
    Naruto. Ep 47.
    One Piece. Ep 167.
    Shakugan no Shana II. Ep 17.

14. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    1 - 13 of Little Busters

15. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back @natsuru-san, I thought the internet police threw you in jail for your gender bending ways :)

@Wampa interesting pick on watching Black Lagoon. It has some very memorable action scenes

Keep hearing about Blaz Blue. Considering I have the game (and suck at it!) I should consider it.

16. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @doomguy yea it was alright reminded me quite a bit of bebop especially with a certain line at the end.
    Marathoned Sankarea, still not quite sure why it wasnt ridiculously good or anything but marathoning it seemed warranted. Also new episode of kill la kill. Next is one of two things i have been yelled at to watch either Attack on titan of Clannad

17. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Starting La storia della Arcana Famiglia - looks kinda boring. And not enough female characters :=)

18. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I've only got 2 more eps left to watch of Lagrange S2 of what's been dubbed currently and the next ep is talking about stuff that happened in the OVA which fyi, is apparently ep 12.5 and it's not even dubbed yet. :/Why day do dis? Oh if only the rest was dubbed now. :( Love this anime.

Natsuru-san It’s more of a personal preference to not count it, sharing the exact reasons for not counting my Cardcaptors watching on it either. From what I read on the youtube channel I downloaded it from, so much was changed that the creators refused to give 4kids the dubbing rights to the second half of it.

Hold the phone! Are you telling me they only dubbed HALF of Mew Mew Power because so much was changed from the original? o_o

Welcome back natsuru-san, I thought the internet police threw you in jail for your gender bending ways [​IMG]

Thanks and hehe, NEVA! In all seriousness though, gender bending should be a way of life imo. (In real life) It'd be sooo COOL if people could actual switch at will to a female body and then to a male body and vice versa and back and forth if they so wished. :) The body would fully function like that of the gender they switched too. :) And, I don't believe this would increase the world's probs since all you have to do is ID the person's male and female forms. In fact, I believe this would make this world a better place. Plus its not like anyone would have to switch their gender if they didn't want too so everyone's a winner. Oh if only this was reality. :) Sadly it's not though. :(

Anyway, good to see you again Doom and from your posts I saw a good while back (And some of the newer ones), perfect avi you chose there. :)

19. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Natsuru-san Yeah, from what I read, they did NOT approve of the 4kids changes...

Was busy today
    Bleach. Ep 248.
    Naruto. Ep 48.
    One Piece. Ep 168.
    Shakugan no Shana II. Ep 18.

20. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just watched Makin Ki in English episodes 3-12.