Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    ^Either spoiler tags or say it in the Shingeki no Kyojin thread. Got half spoiled reading even the first few words...

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    oopps sorry bout that...

there and edited.

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Dragon Knight: Wheel of Time
    K 9-12
    Bodacious Space Pirates 13-15

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Still rewatching Estetica.

Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 25
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation ep. 13
    Cheonnyeon-yeowoo Yeowoobi ep. 1
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica ep. 8
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica ep. 7
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica ep. 6
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica ep. 5

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Getting closer and closer to catching up to Hajime no Ippo! Episode 8/26 of season 2 now. Will probably catch up when the third season is on ep 2 or 3.

Watching Aoi Bungaku for the anime cafe and catching up to my weeklys. 8 weekly eps behind still.

6. Marhuto Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Watching Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting (Fighting Spirit)... ep 53

Completed... Attack on Titan

7. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Over the last couple of weeks or so, I watched about ten hours of One Piece and probs more than five hours of Bleach.
    I just finished Squid Girl, and loved it! XD
    Just started Nichijou. I have no idea what's going on there. XD
    I reckon I'll be starting Is This A Zombie? tomorrow.

8. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since taking a break from Anime to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender i have returned and rewatched Saki and Saki - Episode of Side A, i think i'm on the very edge of over watching this anime the breaks inbetween my rewatches have been so short but it is awesome! I've also started and finished (ish, since episode 13 still hadn't been subbed by the time i got to it) Senki Zesshou Symphogear G which really hasn't lived up to the first series. Finally i have just last night started Attack on Titan and even after only 6 episodes it's blowing my socks off!

9. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Just Finished The Future Diary - great anime - but the ending sucks xD

10. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just Finished The Future Diary – great anime – but the ending sucks xD

I don't know about that.

Yuno's happy and living a normal life and Yuki, who spent the entire anime trying to run away from such a sexy wonderful oddball of a girl (i gotta say Yuno's my ideal), is miserable.

It works for me. ;)

11. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    And again I'm back, I had a little internet and I managed to catch up and finish all the summer anime I was watching (except Monogatari since it'll have 26 episodes) and Attack on Titan. I also watched:

One Piece 264-288 dub
    Fairy Tail 61-72 dub
    Aestetica of a Rogue Hero
    High School DxD dub
    Recorder and Randsell (Do to Mi)
    Is This a Zombie? Of the Dead dub
    Black Lagoon (the complete series)
    Chrono Crusade

Movies:
    Naruto Shippuden Movie 4: The Lost Tower
    Dragon Ball Z 14: Battle of Gods (glad I live in Latin America)

The fall anime will start soon
    Since I watched the anime I was supposed to watch along with D.Gray-man (Disgaea, Mayo Chiki! and Dog Days and later One Piece dub, Fairy Tail dub and High School DxD dub, finally Is This a Zombie? Of The Dead dub) Yozakura Quartet and Future Diary will the replacements of two of them

12. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Watching Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting (Fighting Spirit)… ep 53

Completed… Attack on Titan

How do you like Hajime no Ippo?

13. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Since taking a break from Anime to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender i have returned and rewatched Saki and Saki – Episode of Side A, i think i’m on the very edge of over watching this anime the breaks inbetween my rewatches have been so short but it is awesome! I’ve also started and finished (ish, since episode 13 still hadn’t been subbed by the time i got to it) Senki Zesshou Symphogear G which really hasn’t lived up to the first series. Finally i have just last night started Attack on Titan and even after only 6 episodes it’s blowing my socks off!

Really, you don't like the second season of Symphogear?
    In my opinion it's much better than the first season, because the anime made Hibiki not shallow.
    I feel so sorry for her. ;_;

Just Finished The Future Diary – great anime – but the ending sucks xD

Watch Redial then.
    It shittly explains the ending.

14. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Watch Redial then.
    It shittly explains the ending.

Ah, that I need to do...

15. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BlurredExistence wrote:
    Since taking a break from Anime to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender i have returned and rewatched Saki and Saki – Episode of Side A, i think i’m on the very edge of over watching this anime the breaks inbetween my rewatches have been so short but it is awesome! I’ve also started and finished (ish, since episode 13 still hadn’t been subbed by the time i got to it) Senki Zesshou Symphogear G which really hasn’t lived up to the first series. Finally i have just last night started Attack on Titan and even after only 6 episodes it’s blowing my socks off!
    Really, you don’t like the second season of Symphogear?
    In my opinion it’s much better than the first season, because the anime made Hibiki not shallow.

The thing i loved most about the first series was Hibiki and Miku's relationship, there's not enough of that in the second series. On top of that all the villain girl's motivations are positively retarded (i seriously don't think that any sane person could look at Ver and think to themselves "This man intends to save the world")... and also, btw, the exact same motivation we had gotten from Chris in the first series:
    Only this time with the added moronicness of them attacking the people they love to protect/save them, and they're seriously going all out as well it's not just a slap across the face it is brutal going to kill their friend stuff! At least Chris had the excuse that she couldn't trust anyone and they weren't her friends anyway.

16. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Sir Maddy wrote:

BlurredExistence wrote:

In my opinion it’s much better than the first season, because the anime made Hibiki not shallow.

The thing i loved most about the first series was Hibiki and Miku’s relationship, there’s not enough of that in the second series. On top of that all the villain girl’s motivations are positively retarded (i seriously don’t think that any sane person could look at Ver and think to themselves “This man intends to save the world”)… and also, btw, the exact same motivation we had gotten from Chris in the first series:

*spoiler*

Maria has the same excuse, she lost her sister because of the Swan Song and was brought in to be a vessel of Fine.

17. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BlurredExistence wrote:

Sir Maddy wrote:

BlurredExistence wrote:
    The thing i loved most about the first series was Hibiki and Miku’s relationship, there’s not enough of that in the second series. On top of that all the villain girl’s motivations are positively retarded (i seriously don’t think that any sane person could look at Ver and think to themselves “This man intends to save the world”)… and also, btw, the exact same motivation we had gotten from Chris in the first series: *spoiler*

Spoiler:

Maria has the same excuse, she lost her sister because of the Swan Song and was brought in to be a vessel of Fine.

True and she's the least annoying because of that but she is more grounded than Chris was by having the two other girls and (is it ma'am or mom?) the old woman with her that when she does go off the deep end it doesn't make all that much sense. I'm all for the fact that she is shaken by being forced to kill people and so hardens her resolve that force is the only way to save the world, that's fine, but the fact that she still wants to go off and help save innocents still means that her willingness to go a long Ver a man she's seen kill children mercilessly earlier still is beyond blind and when he turns around and announces that in fact he doesn't intend to save the world it comes as a surprise to no one but her! Or at least it should, the guy's way too two dimensional it's unbelievable that these girls would go along with him at all.

Actually thinking about it all my problems with the second series actually fall on the crux that is Ver. If that man wasn't in this anime, or if his deception was more believable then i probably wouldn't have so many problems with it. Frankly tho as far as i can tell they don't actually need him. He does nothing that would say they require his particular expertise, after he retrieves Soloman's Cane they could simple releave him of it and be done with him and continue on with their plan completely unhindered. There is the whole thing about Mom/Ma'am dying but they could easily, and would be better off most obviously, just kidnap a more stable and reliable doctor.

18. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Just fished Fate/Zero - the ending was... shit. They removed the goodies at the end :(

19. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    After two months in hiatus, I finally reached the second checkpoint of D.Gray-man, episode 51 and also watched the first Beyond the Boundary, that blood manipulation kinda reminds me of Deadman Wonderland. Now to watch Yozakura Quartet

20. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Today (5)
    Fantasista Doll ep. 12
    Mushibugyou ep. 26
    Kyoukai no Kanata ep. 1
    Kyousou Giga (TV) ep. 0 (Don't ask, it was just recap, best recap though)
    Coppelion ep. 1

Now, let me talk about Kyousou Giga.

Done.
    No seriously, this is some weird shit, it reminds me of FLCL a lot.
    Plus, YURI kissing, it made my day.