Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Fuck yeah! Got spoiled on the ending (Cowboy Bepop). F**king gracias amigos -.- Will enjoy anyway, but man... what a rage that was :(

2. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Today (3)
    Bleach ep. 306
    Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal ep. 69

Yesterday (7)
    Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 14
    High School DxD New ep. 2
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi ep. 2
    Blood Lad ep. 2
    Monogatari Series: Second Season ep. 2
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya ep. 2
    Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation ep. 1

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Fuck yeah! Got spoiled on the ending (Cowboy Bepop). F**king gracias amigos -.- Will enjoy anyway, but man… what a rage that was [​IMG]

By who? O,o

4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Watched Heaven's Lost Property the Movie: The Angeloid of Clockwork. I'll list all my feels in a spoiler since it spoils the movie.
    *Sniff* T^T I almost cried a few times, really I wish I coulda. That ending was so sad, I always hate it when this sorta thing happens because I grow to like/love the character and then that happens, however, at the end it gave me some hope that maybe what happened to her isn't the case. It better not be, that better not of been false hope they did there. Season 3 has yet to come out and she'd better be in it. (Sadly I'll have to wait for the dub) Also, that guy whose always harming other Angeloids and using them as tools REALLY pisses me off. I hope he gets what's coming to him in the 3rd season. I also hope all is answered and I wouldn't mind 1 more movie either. Also, I'm VERY glad to have gotten to know Hiyori, not to mention find out some "interesting" details about her which was shown here and there throughout the series, in particular in one scene. I may not of known her at that time but I do now and man am I ever glad I do. (Besides it also answered more questions about that 1 scene as well as the show/story itself)
    Really the movie is just as good as the anime itself of which I rate each Season etc. an 8 including the movie.

I've also started watching Strike Witches 2 after having no choice but to put it on hold because no where had a working vid for the rest of the anime. Thank you @sir-maddy!~ ^-^

5. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's been a few days since i last posted on this site and i've watched a few animes since then. First off i've completely finished both series of OreImo which were very good but the second series failed to meet some of the expectations i had that could have made it better (it was actually very predictable). I moved on to Inu x Boku SS which i've considered and turned down many times before but it turned out to be an excellent series, both very funny and with a very touching story at it's heart. Finally i moved onto Jyu Oh Sei which started off very well but at a certain point became quite stupid and failed to give a satisfying ending so i ended up feeling that over all it was just a fine anime (which is a crap rating coming from me!).

6. Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    rewatched Angel Beats a while back but more recently i've watched; Madoka, Tiger & Bunny, Loups=Garous, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, and now i've started Is This a Zombie?

7. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Watched Bakuman 2 episode 9, such a depressing episode :/ And hours before that i watched Gurren Lagann, which was also depressing -____-

8. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Finished Fate/Zero , can't wait for the second season to get a dub (and why is Caster so overpowered? I thought Gilgamesh was the strongest of all...)

Watching Special A - the art style resembles that of xxxHolic (which was terrible xD)

9. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Because Caster is an annoying idiot. Those always get overpowered to bug the viewers -.-

10. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Watched DxD New ep 2. Also watched Zexal ep 68.

11. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  12. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Aside from HXH I'm caught back up on everything.

Senyuu. 2 ep. 3
    Kingdom 2nd Season ep. 6
    Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji ep. 3
    High School DxD New ep. 2
    Blood Lad ep. 2
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist ep. 2
    Mushibugyou ep. 15
    Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation ep. 2
    Saint Seiya Omega ep. 63
    Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince ep. 14

13. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    8 more episodes of Bamboo Blade. I've gotta admit i was initially iffy about it but it's turned out to be a really funny series.

14. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Finally after restarting and updating my computer:

Today (10)
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 25
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 24
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 23
    Free! ep. 3
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 22
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 21
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 20
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 19
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 18
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 17

Yesterday (3)
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 16
    Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic ep. 15
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! ep. 2

And the lucky winner is: D.Gray-Man, since I learned that the dub is only half-way done, gonna watch the sub then and every time the opening changes I'll watch the following anime:

Ebiten
    Disgaea
    Mayo Chiki!
    Dog Days

15. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Have fun with D.Gray-Man! 1 of the best shounens out there. The anime never finished though. But still a great watch.

16. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i...just finished Steins Gate.

y did it have to end? i loved all the characters so much

17. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Okay so have a few things to mention this time round to mention.

I started the melancholy of haruhi and I have to say I'm not really a fan, I get that it is a slice of life and school based fun show with the premise of entertaining god but meh it kind of bored me. I wasn't even paying full attention to it as I played a game whilst watching it but some of those voices too. I just dislike moe blobs that do nothing but take up space, that being said I did however like the characters of Kyon and esper definitely my favourite part of the show and her powers are pretty helpful to, well also the 2nd seasons OP. I currently have 5 eps to go for the 2nd season but I don't feel like watching it for a while endless 8 was too much even though I wasn't paying full attention to it. I rated it a 6 and currently probably a 5 for the 2nd one, come at me Haruhi lovers I've been preparing for your hatred.

@Ovyda, I caught up to Uchuu Kyoudai finally, great series it has to be one of my favourites I've seen by now easy 10. Newest plot twist, wow really I didn't see that coming until that phone call of lesser importance occurred. Now I need to wait each week for this newest ep too, It's a piece of cake.

And now I've started Rainbow like I said I would, and 2 eps in and wow. Immorality, abusive, violent, this show really starts out strong and even before the first episode starts a disclaimer about its explicit scenes is displayed, hell yeah this should only be able to get better.

18. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    A whole week, and I've only watched one episode of Fairy Tail.

19. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @DemonEyesJoe well it seems we both were watching steins gate. i just finished it today as well and my reaction was basically gonna be the same as yours. dam it was really good now i'm kinda at a loss as to what to follow it up with

@Supernatural-Knight that reaction to the melancholy surprises me very little. you dont seem like the type of person that would enjoy it to much but i'll take a 5 or 6. it always struck me as a hate it or love it kinda deal really and the second opening is really one of the best parts of season 2. Also dear good you didnt have to watch all the endless eight though thats just bad 3 episodes of it would suffice easily

20. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Watched 3 episodes of Bakuman just now.