Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @Supernatural-Knight the time we awaited has come (well for me the least) and a facebook post just came
    upload_2017-5-8_7-33-17.png

a few of my friends (as of typing) wants to watch it with me. so i guess chances of me watching it is now very likely.

@Batosai just want to rub some salt. xD

2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Currently watching Love Tyrant and Saekano.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Noobs I'd say you should definitely go, and by the sounds of it you more than likely are. Just make sure to tag me when you share your thoughts

You know I've always been curious about this show considering it i a comedy. Is it any good or perhaps it gets a little too repetitive? But licensing the manga as nymphet, okay then....
    I'm a little more curious about it now.

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh, it's definitely worth checking out. Depending on your taste in humor, you might find it quite hilarious. I want to say its cringe humor, because of the social standards most countries have been pushing.

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh really then. Perfect, I was starting to grow a little bored of Tiger and Bunny, and I usually have at least 2 series that are completed on my watch list anyway. I think I'll start this the next time I grow bored of watching the same thing. Be warned though, you will always be that person that first recommended I watch this show. For better or worse I won't forget that.
    Let's see how things go from here, will I be back to ask for more recommendations later or will I raise an eyebrow at everything you suggest after this?

6. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you raise a brow after that one, it would just be that particular anime. It's one of those types that you're just not sure if you'll like it or not until you actually check it out, and even then, you'll probably have those "what the fuck?" moments, but want to continue watching anyways because something about it (most likely very inconspicuous) appealed to you. lol

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Well I started Kodomo no Jikan and that was definitely different. Not sure what else to really say at this point considering I've only seen 1 ep. Two things come to mind currently:
    1: I didn't expect it to have a darker start considering comedy based.
    2: I didn't know "I hope you ..... inside" was from the first episode.

I guess I shall continue this to see how things go from here. So far not too bad though, so it isn't the worst recommendation I've received.
    What are you up to for this franchise?

8. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1: Like I said, society's standards would make it cringe humor... like. Really, really, cringy. Dark would be a good description, though could be a bit misleading.
    2: Yeah, that's one of those "what the fuck?" moments and there are more along the way, but for whatever reason, want to continue watching the rest. Overall, it was entertaining and funny for me.

Also, about halfway I think the anime somewhat explains Rin, or at least implies why Rin acts the way she does. So yes, there is a story to it, but most people dismiss the entire series simply because of it's content and cringy, "dark" humor.

9. JuggaloNinpo I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I am watching Is it a zombie?, Kobayashi, Super Milk Chan.
    I recently finished Claymore, Inou Battle wa Nichijou kei no Naka de, Kill la Kill, K-Project, Tokyo Ghoul
    I recommend every one of them are amazing

#3789 JuggaloNinpo, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
  10. Risa0402 I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I recently finished Is This A Zombie, Of the Dead.

11. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re-watched Toradora.
    Finished Dagashi Kashi (and it appears I've already seen it before, but forgot to mark it as such).
    Not sure what I want to watch next. Maybe "A Silent Voice" but it's subbed only so far and hasn't been released to BluRay/DVD yet, so it probably isn't even online yet. I saw a sample of it when a use linked a YouTube video in Chatango. The video had a YouTube user talking about the greatest thing anime has done and a lot of it played in the video, while a small sample of other anime clips played once in a while.

12. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    So I recently finished the first series of Gunslinger and watched the first episode of the second series. Man, it does not have the same feel to it at all. I might start to watch Aldnoah Zero next..

13. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alnoah.Zero is great! I watched that near the end of last year I think, or maybe in January this year. I loved it!

14. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I actually meant with a student having been bullied by a teacher, now becoming a shut in. And kids threatening the teacher with very serious accusations as a form of blackmail. As for the humour, let's see. Onwards to episode 2 after I watch some other stuff.

This is very true, no copy of Koe no Karachi exists online yet as it will release May 17th in Japan. Give it a day or two after that and you should be able to watch it since I'm expecting subs to come out swiftly for this one. It was a good movie, although if you watched too much of Gigguk's video then you know what you're getting yourself into. I saw it in cinemas without really knowing and enjoyed the ride. I'd probably watch it again later on.
    Although I prefer Gigguk when he is being sarcastic rather than one of his praising videos.

And @Noobs did you end up seeing this movie Wednesday? I am very curious what you thought if you did.

15. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Enjoy your Urobutcher trainwreck.

[​IMG]

16. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Watching Glitter force ...

17. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    ffs just watch Smile PreCure subbed. You're not doing yourself favours by watching the even more kiddie version.

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    was not able to watch it on that day BUT...

i just finished watching it today. like an hour ago. like in a cinema. like just me and my friend who keeps on bugging me to watch kobayashi. like a guy friend. like i dont know where im going now. xD

seriously now, after watching it, it just made me realize if im just dead inside or i have watched enough anime drama for the movie fails to make me tear.

story wise, its decent. its something i would recommend to my friends that havent watched enough anime that are not dissing the idea of watching an anime. since most of the people i know are suckers for drama this would be good for them.

[​IMG]

you said something about an awkward scene, was that something that happened in the classroom when they were in elementary? that scene where nishimiya bit ishida's hand? coz that just weird for me like "nah hell nah kyoani. this isnt what i payed for!"

19. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    But that was what you paid for, because you paid for a ticket.

idk you said KyoAni so I felt compelled to post their magnum opus Engima from Phantom World. Because she is possibly the hottest character KyoAni have ever designed.

[​IMG]

20. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    When yor high any anime is good my freind., but ill check that out to ty

Watching Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, dnno where the romance is though