Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Erased spoilers
    The killer was only after girls though, and boys who look like girls. That's another thing that made no sense, the killer supposedly thought Hiromi was a girl, but the teacher has Hiromi in his class and knows he's a boy, so again it doesn't make sense for the killer to be the teacher. He only tried to kill Satoru when he realized for sure that Satoru was somehow on to his plan to kill Kayo, Hiromi, and Aya. He wasn't originally going to kill Satoru, so that being his plan to hurt Kayo for sadistic pleasure doesn't make much sense.

2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    @KnowMeFrom
    Erased Spoilers

The reason he went for Hiromi was not because he looked like a girl, but because Hiromi displayed weakness and timidity, something that the teacher knew he could exploit to his own advantage, and actually, in the back of his mind, and as shown by the killing of Satoru's mother, I think he always wanted to kill Satoru. I also think that the killer being the teacher makes perfect sense, because he was someone the students trusted.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Welp, I just finished the 2nd season and 3rd OVA season of School Rumble. It wasn't bad but as you can see it took me quite a while to finish these after the first season which I finished back in December. I did prefer the first season, but hell I will always be a sucker for an Initial D reference and a super serious survival game.
    Aren't you proud of me @Noobs. Another romance anime down, even if it were mostly a comedy. Now I just have to find the first season's OVAs, I'm having a lot of trouble locating them despite both Noobs and my brother having them listed as completed..

4. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    lol oh i am so proud of you that you finished school rumble.now i can post this to you without fearing you wont understand it. i agree with you that the first season is their greatest season. that OP doe.
    about me listing the OVA watched, i havent. i was like "wait i did?" then i looked and i havent. xD now i have something to watch this weekend (if ill be even lucky to find them seeing you having trouble finding them).

5. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Started and finished God Eater. Hope there's another season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheRailgunSpark Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Just finished watching the latest episode of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and it was another good one. I'm really liking this anime a lot and it's hands down my favorite of the winter season and of the year so far.

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I think this picture is missing a few links as well like Tennouji's sister that likes Harima's brother, I also don't recognise the blonde on the far right that likes Imadori. It is quite an intricate web though.
    I only really like the chorus of the OP, otherwise it isn't bad but I've heard plenty better.

I actually didn't really look for it, I searched a few sites and did a very brief search before rushing out to work less than 5 minutes later. I just found the OVAs on youtube in all of 5 seconds from funi, awfully nice of them. Will watch tomorrow just to finish off this franchise.

8. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Started watching Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2.

9. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    And finished it. Looks like a season 3 is in the works. Can't wait. Now watching ERASED.

10. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Fuuka episode 5, that confession was just like Suzuka and Yamato. Yuu is establishing quite a harem.

11. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Well I started Zipang and it isn't bad but it certainly took a while to get into what I expected to just explode onto the screen in the first episode. A lot of dialogue for now, but it certainly does promise to have the battles I thought it would start out with.
    Speaking of battles, I watched the first special for The Dragon Dentist and that started the way I wanted Zipang to. Does anyone remember that anima(tor) short series from a while back, you know the one that had Me!Me!Me!. Yes that one. It was what brought about Yuri on Ice, had Sex and Violence with Mach Speed before Uchuu Patrol Luluco existed and now this two part special of the Dragon Dentist has come from it. I didn't have too high of a hope for it, but it was actually really well done. I'm eagerly waiting for the next part.

Also @Noobs I saw that you had caught up with One Piece the other week and I'm here to say you should watch ep 776 and especially 777 as soon as possible. I won't say why but you'll love them.

12. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    watched ep 776 and the only thing that stand out was nami getting a new toy *wink wink; nudge nudge* and luffy's way of descend. xD wait .... theres more... oh no. OMFG
    [​IMG]
    http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41jrgBcwv1rs64k3o6_250.gif
    VIVI!!!!!!!!!!!!

*watches ep 777 in a heartbeat*
    i shouldve listened to myself that should stop at 775 and let the episodes pile up for a year. I SHOULDVE LISTENED NOW IM TOO HYPED TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODES!1!111!
    its all your fault @Supernatural-Knight
    [​IMG]
    but thank you still doe.

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Noobs I thought the exact same thing. 776 wasn't great but the ending showing off Vivi suddenly changed everything. I don't care if 777 was mostly recap it was just so good to see Vivi again, I may have shed a manly tear. I have been wanting to see her again, it has been far too long. "I must tell Noobs" was what I first thought. Now you'll just have to play the waiting game with me for more.
    But I still want more Sanji.

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    yes its been too long since we last saw Vivi but i still am mad that you dragged me with you in this waiting game. if my memory is not messed up, luffy now have 3 royal families backing him up namely from arabasta, fishman, and dressrosa. i hope that it wont be a something that would weigh the crew down.

now for my activity, i watched kill la kill special and it was an ending i can not complain. i can at least say its a series we can let rest in peace.

i also finshed hanamaru youchien and i enjoyed the series despite the many things that i see are wrong in it. for starters, just how is it that the adults let a kinder walk around a city/town without an adult!

15. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    I finished RWBY Chibi just a couple days ago.
    It was good, I suppose.

16. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Taking a break from ERASED and watching an old favorite: Rurouni Kenshin. It's been awhile since I watched it.

17. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Watching Handa-kun and Macross: Do You Remember Love?

18. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Well @Negi-Springfield I gave my best effort on ef A Tale of Memories. Sadly I got bored with what I perceived as forced melodrama. About...7 episodes in, I'm not seeing a payoff and I'm actually starting to dislike the some characters. The Miyako side of the story was hitting a nerve and while Chihiro was interesting it wasn't quite hitting home for me.
    Not your fault, it was on my list anyway so I was going to watch it eventually.

Time to watch the other anime I was debating with

19. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Season 2 has nothing to do with season one and only one character comes back (it was a background character).

So if anything, you can give it a try.
    I didn't like miyako until the second last episode when we delve in her backsoty a bit.

People tend to prefer S2, but I like S1 because of Chihiro's illness.

Bear in mind I won bronze in Shit taste, so I know what I'm talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Koro- Sensei Quest is pretty amusing.