Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    @sir-maddy I already watched the sub so, I'm gonna check the dub to see the difference.

On topic, finished the latest Oreimo, Zettai Bouei Leviathan, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, Pokemon Adventures in Unova (Episode N) and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL dub. That and also episode 10 of Koihime Musou Otome Tairan.

Moving on to episode 301 of Bleach dub, 192 of Naruto Shippuden dub and latest Attack on Titan

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    finished little busters... was great from episode 1 until that GearXChain scene. WHY KEY?! WHY!? YOU BETTER GIVE ME A VERY ACCEPTABLE LOGICAL REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR THAT!! and i now sense Key, you are now slowly putting fanservice to your anime. (forgive me if i just noticed this now xD)

also finished girls und panzer. was a-ok series. just another typical 'frienship,girl power, moe, do your own thing will do you best' kind of anime. its really as great as the ones that i watched but its not that boring.

3. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    I started Dusk Maiden of Amnesia... Awesome anime! ;D Beautiful art/animation similar to the ef series ;D

4. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Finished Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan and it's OVA, meaning I finished the entire Koihime Musou series, moving on to the dub of Kill Me Baby

5. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Finished Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan and it’s OVA, meaning I finished the entire Koihime Musou series, moving on to the dub of Kill Me Baby
    Done with that and latest Bleach dub, moving on to Haganai dub

6. bronx819 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finished watching Aria the Scarlet Ammo, its better than I expected but not the best. Right now I'm waiting for new episodes of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, The Devil is a Part Timer, and Attack on Titan.

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I haven't posted in here in a while so instead of listing everything that is still airing or everything I have watched since I'll just mention the last one I finished.

One last thing before I say what, @bedheadred, this one will probably catch your interest the most out of everyone on this site, also feel free to delete the vid at the bottom once you watch it if you think it is too inappropriate to keep up.

The last series I finished was Oruchuban Ebichu, and while it may just seem like a series about the daily life of a hamster from the 90's it is so much more. It is full of perverse and crude humour and even beatings for this little hamster, not to mention the frequent sex scenes of the master and the boyfriend which the hamster overlooks often.

a sample of the humour, umm probably one of the lesser crude ones.

If that isn't enough to convince people to at least have  look at this show, there are also conversations about a "green uin uin", a hamster fetishist, cosplay suggestions, roleplaying, and even more sexual jokes.

All in all it wasn't that bad, I ended up giving it a 6 because I there were times it even weirded me out, and despite the animation of the human characters being poor that just made it even funnier to look at. Also considering each ep is 8 mins or so long the amount of sexual jokes  is enough to rival Seitokai Yakuindomo's amount, now probably the best thing I could leave you with is this full version of the OP with footage, and yes sexual themes so don't watch if you are easily offended or well have company with you

seriously don't click if either of the above apply

8. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tonight and last night i watched more episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes to the point where i'm now at episode 90 and looking at the final run of 20 to the end. My god has it been one heck of a journey up to this point filled with battles, conspiracies, politics, intrigue, a bit of romance, a lot of blood and a wide and varied cast of characters. It's even managed to surprise me a number of times by pulling out a few events that i could not have predicted, altho having said that there are some instances of very predictable stuff happening as well. But on top of it all it's been an enjoyable watch thru out, always maintaining a grasp upon my attention which has not only not once drifted away from the anime but also is always compelled to watch on. I am so very very glad that i actually choose to get over my hang up of it being such a massive undertaking to watch a series so large because this has been one heck of an anime!

Having said all that tho i will be happy once i'm done and can finally report on my progress with other animes, being committed to just the one for so long has really stifled my activity on this site. = p

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    And it turns out that Haganai dub is only up to episode 2, finished those and finished the last Date A Live, I want more of the anime. Guess I'll move on to the next anime then: Ben-To

10. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Believe it or not I'm still on the same episode of Fafnar from like more then a week ago. Not the shows fault as I've been busy. I been watching it with my brother but it looks like he will be busy too. Maybe this week would be better.

11. Sneffe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm currently watching the Kara no Kyoukai series and I find the plot and the entire world where the story takes place very engaging and mysterious. I can't wait to watch the last two movies :O

12. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Half-way done with Ben-To, enjoying it so far

13. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Finished Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - awesome anime - I'd give it 5/5 points ;D
    Second season, pwease :3

EDIT: Currently watchin' Kill me Baby - the 4th episode made me lol so hard ;D

14. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I finished Ben-To, gave it a 10/10, and latest Aiura. Moving on to one of the anime from spring (alittle late though) Oregairu

15. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Today (8)
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S ep. 10
    Shingeki no Kyojin ep. 11
    Aku no Hana ep. 11
    Aiura ep. 11
    Yuyushiki ep. 11
    Mushibugyou ep. 11
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. ep. 10
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. ep. 11

16. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Caught up with Oregairu and watched the latest Yuyushiki, next up is Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)

17. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    OK started on Shiki today. Has some nice horror undertones that's pretty rare in anime (at least the ones I seen). Still too early to say much else though except for this... Those eyes man...what is up with those eyes? I have never criticized art direction but this one kind of threw me off. At least it was cool when the monster eyes turn all red like. Anyway I'm liking it so far.

18. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Today (5)
    El Cazador de la Bruja ep. 1
    ef - a tale of memories. ep. 1
    Cowboy Bebop ep. 3
    Blue Drop: Tenshi-tachi no Gikyoku ep. 9
    Azumanga Daioh ep. 17

19. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Finished the Latest Devil Survivor 2, Chuunibyo Deph of Field and episode 7 of Pet Girl of Sakurasou, enjoying the latter so far

20. BlurredExistence Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok due to alcohol and time related reasons i didn't update this last night as i should of, but i've finally finished Legend of the Galactic Heroes and, as i'm sure you're sick and tired of hearing by now, it was amazing!

Today, due to the excessive amount of K-On images that have been posted on the FB page this past week or so, i gave into my cravings and rewatched the entire first series of K-On! plus the special Live House for the 3rd time, which also was amazing! Actually i find it quite amazing how each time i rewatch this series my focus shifts onto a different one of the girls, the first time it was Azu-nyan, the second it was Mio, the third Mugi and this time it's Yui. I just notice new stuff and become enamoured with them.

Tomorrow i expect i shall continue on with K-On!!.