Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I watched Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy Side: Future and Side: Despair Episode 2 of both.
    I am so far enjoying both sides the side: Future takes place after the 2nd game while the Side: Despair takes place before the first Danganronpa but follows the 2nd game cast. I don't know how much knowledge of the games is required to watch it. I believe there is a English dub that will begin in August of both sides.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I watched Taboo Tattoo episode 3 today, it's a decent show so far, i like where it's going, only a little bit too much fanservice for my liking. Too bad because it takes the focus off the story at times. Other than that i'm liking it. The fights are great.
    Watched 91 Days episode 2 and D.Gray-Man Hallow episode 3 yesterday. D.Gray-Man, i already rated the first series as one of the best shounen series, right up there with the big 3 and this new series is just picking up where the first left off. New VA's, but hasn't dropped in quality. I barely notice the VA's because it's been so long. 91 Days, i think it's an anime original, i'm really liking this one too. You don't see the Italian mafia setting much in anime.

3. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    There was that bit of fanservice in that episode, but don't focus too much on it and you'll enjoy it, I'm sure enjoying it especially with those epic fights going on, and D.Gray-man is also getting to the good stuff since it continued from years ago, too bad it's only 13 episodes though, here's my share:

Thursday (3)
    Taboo Tattoo ep. 3 Edit Jul 21, 12:43 PM
    Taboo Tattoo ep. 2 Edit Jul 21, 12:43 PM
    Sousei no Onmyouji ep. 15 Edit Jul 21, 12:41 PM

Wednesday (2)
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! ep. 3 Edit Jul 20, 10:40 PM
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! ep. 2 Edit Jul 20, 10:40 PM

Tuesday (2)
    D.Gray-man Hallow ep. 3 Edit Jul 19, 8:53 PM
    Mob Psycho 100 ep. 2 Edit Jul 19, 8:52 PM

Monday (5)
    New Game! ep. 3 Edit Jul 18, 6:47 PM
    Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) ep. 13 Edit Jul 18, 6:22 PM
    Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) ep. 12 Edit Jul 18, 6:22 PM
    Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) ep. 11 Edit Jul 18, 6:22 PM
    Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) ep. 10 Edit Jul 18, 6:22 PM

Sunday (1)
    Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara ep. 3 Edit Jul 17, 6:51 PM

Last Week (14)
    Rewrite ep. 3 Edit Jul 16, 9:17 PM
    Love Live! Sunshine!! ep. 3 Edit Jul 16, 9:17 PM
    Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 2nd Season ep. 15 Edit Jul 16, 9:17 PM
    Berserk (2016) ep. 3

4. Naman Chandwani Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have finished watching Naruto series 1
    It is a series I just couldn't leave out.

5. Naman Chandwani Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have finished watching Naruto series 1
    It is a series I just couldn't leave out.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah that kinda sucks. Idk how far the manga is now, but they really should have done more episodes. Hopefully they won't wait another 8 years to start the next series.

Naruto is a must for every anime fan imo. How'd you like it?

7. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Finished Maid Sama and D.N. Angel. I wish there was another season for Maid Sama it was hilarious. D.N Angel killed my heart. The ending made me tear up a bit. I loved it though.

Right now I am currently watching The Legend of Legendary Heroes. After that I am going to restart the Story of Saiunkoku.

Update: Confused by Legend of Legendary Heroes so I am gonna restart it another day and watch Mew Mew Power. I'm gonna read the manga for that too.

#3527 BlackHeartedRose, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  8. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I finished Naruto for the first time, recently. It was alright. I've just started Naruto Shippuden and I'm enjoying it far more.

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Been a little busy lately and haven't watched anything lately exept new release anime

10. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I am finally coming to the end of Bleach, it has been such a long time coming. I have 24 eps left, I have it down to the length of a normal two cour anime now. I can almost add this title to my list of completed, and wait patiently for the next part to be animated....probably........damn it. 342 down, I want to finish it soon.

As for other anime I haven't watched much at all. I still haven't finished Majin tantei Nougami Neuro despite starting it more than a month ago, honestly I'm losing interest in it and I never really enjoyed it as much as I had hoped.
    But I finished the first season of Minami ke which was good. The premise is simply the daily life of three sisters, yet somehow it was enjoyable. Of course I've started the 2nd season.

But apart from Bleach and new releases I've not watched much recently, they are too time consuming for anything else to be watched.

11. drova420 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    why is the medabots anime links broken? was so happy to find it and none work :/

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I can't believe I forgot to brag here, after all those years I have finally finished the Bleach anime. Talk about a weight off my chest, it feels like I've accomplished something by finishing that franchise. Sure I still have the special that wasn't dubbed and the special that is a recap of events that were recapped quite a few times in the series itself, but I am finished with the main series and movies. This happened a week ago, I don't know why it has taken me this long to post about it here.

It was good, in parts.... But in others it was absolutely horrible. I rated the anime a 5 and not just because of filler eps either. It was just too inconsistent for me to rate highly. I liked some of the characters a bunch but none of them were the main cast which doesn't help. I think that apart from the filler the weakest part of Bleach is the main cast. But watching it all dubbed didn't help either.

With that I am finally free to watch whatever the hell I want again. I don't really know where to begin now though....

13. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight I could possibly throw in a few suggestions? ;) .... We have such a limited range of emoticons on this site... #justsayin'

14. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @VeritasOdiumParit if you want, we all know what your recommendations are like. I'd be interested in hearing them but I won't necessarily begin any because as of this moment I'm in the middle of two series.

Majin Tantei is okay-ish. I've lost my interest in it and the MC is just too overpowered. solving crimes like this is pretty boring even with demons involved.
    Minami Ke Okawari, the first season was good, I enjoyed almost everything about it. But the second season is a little disappointing for some reason. The animation studio changed and I don't think the ones animating it now are any good. I'm hoping it'll improve with the later seasons of it.

15. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Finally got to see the entire Golgo 13 series. Haven't watched the movies yet, but I'm getting there. Also Hellsing Ultimate.

16. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Currently have restarted Bleach from Season 6. I'm on episode 111. Lol I will be watching Bleach and Shippuden for a while and then I will be watching Angel Beats after a little bit.

17. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Just finished Attack on Titan.

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    finished afro samurai saga. i dont like how the story developed in resurrection but its nice to hear sam j again doe.

19. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Well I've finished Majin Tantei, it was fine but disappointing considering what I thought it could have been. Mystery anime tend to leave me a bit disappointed, maybe I should start Conan to see if I like that. I rated it 6.
    I am just about to watch the final episode of Minami Ke Okawari, and as I said before it is still enjoyable but this new animation studio is butchering the quality. I may find it hard to rate. But I'll still continue to watch the 3rd season.

But the main thing I finished was earlier today, I watched the newly released Kimi no Na Wa, what a good movie. I watched it because Makoto Shinkai and all of his stuff is animated beautifully but I enjoyed it a lot more than expected. So much better than his Children who Chase Lost Voices. I ended up rating it a 9. Guys I need help, since when do I like and look forward to watching stuff like this? I use to hate teen drama and only wanted action, it was a simpler time.

20. ChristinaYu Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I`m just finished
    "Boku dake ga Inai Machi "
    Not bad, but the end of the story is strange ... (As for me)
    That feeling when the protagonist is not a schoolboy, but then you realize that something is wrong here хд
    I like the opening theme ~

[​IMG]

#3540 ChristinaYu, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016