Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

What Anime Are You Currently Watching / Recently Finished?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Thalie Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, but I still like both of those anime's, but log horizon is more eventful because they have to figure out living in this new world and everything. I read somewhere that they're not making a season 3 but I really hope they do.
    Yeah, Accel world also has the gaming element, I don't know it just wasn't as interesting to me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. obizeta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i'll check it out and i agree i hope they make a third season of log horizon

• Like Like x 1
  3. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I liked the original ova's from the 90's so much more than the newer series!

4. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    I just finished Rurouni Kenshin. I'm watching Fushigi Yuugi since I never finished it.

5. Bobhi10 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just finished mysterious girlfriend X, Heroic age, soul eater, soul eater not, absolute duo,Campione, infinite Stratos , infinite Stratos two,
    #i have no life. All that in a day and a half

#3425 Bobhi10, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
  6. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Watching Planetes.

7. Nerdwiz Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I finished Your Lie In April...
    ...I cried for an hour and a half...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Asuma Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Last night I was watching Riddle Story of Devil, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V and lastly, Dimension-W.

9. Intrepidvoyage Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I`m watching Space Dandy and i`m upto episode 9 :)

10. HamxaSwaggy98 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just Finished Watching Tokyo Ghoul

11. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Finished. Good shit!

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Good to hear, not like I really need to know but would you recommend I watch Planetes? I already plan to, you know eventually, but your recommendation might move it up significantly.

As for my progress, I finished Prince of Tennis the other month and it wasn't bad but it didn't live up to what I wanted it to be so I rated it a 6. Doesn't help that I didn't exactly like Echizen, I'm taking quite a break before I continue watching anything from this franchise though.
    I also finished Nichijou, it was stupidly enjoyable and I liked most of the cast. I can't believe I enjoyed it to that extent but I found the 2nd half to be lacking some of the charm that the first half had. Rated it a 7.

Currently I'm watching Shirokuma Cafe, Shirokuma is quite a troll and that is exactly why I love him. Great series full of talented VAs that are just plain fun to listen to banter.

13. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I just finished Midori Days ( which I thought could have been a lot better than it was, 5), Hanbun no Tsuki Ga Sora ( Excellent drama, 9), Ef first season( best psychological romance ever, 10), and currently watching Chance Pop Session, Medaka Box, Pani Poni Dash, Tsuritama, and Ef 2nd season.

14. The-Writer Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm watching Bleach and while at it some anime movies. :3

15. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I just finished Welcome to the NHK and it is by far the best anime I have ever seen next to Clannad After Story, Barakamon, and Usagi Drop and the only one next to After Story that has changed my prospective on life and and had such an impact on me. Will def give it a perfect 10.

I am going to watch The Boy and The Beast and Summer Wars this week.

16. Cola Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Just got back into to watching bleach again, mind u i have long way to go only at episode 86 xD

17. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Re-watching Akame Ga Kill. I started but it was still being released so I got impatient to remain interested.... but now, loving it!

18. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    I finished Summer Wars last night and loved it!!! Def is one of the best anime movies I have ever seen!! 10

Watching The Boy and The Beast tomorrow.

19. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Ok so whilst waiting for the next releases of Naruto Shippuden/ Fairy Tail I've had to fill the gap with other anime for the time being... (inclusive what I would watch in-between both NS & FT which I am waiting in anticipation too... The Heroic Legend of Arslan S2; The Seven Deadly Sins S2;

So watching presently:

Thursdays the final episodes of Assassination Classroom Season 2 as they are released...

My Hero Academia on Sundays when released...

In between just started:
    * Seraph of the end... it's ok at the moment for a vamp anime hope it gets better as a little draggy in the first 3-4 episodes so far

* Absolute Duo... enjoying this so far as I finish episode 2

* Danganronpa... the jury is still out on this one... thought it was going to be really good hence why I held out for sometime to psyche myself to watch it... but meh it's not living up to its rep.... only onto episodes 4... will have to really impress me or will drop soon

* Dimension W... actually only just started this evening already onto episode 3... so far enjoying this...

Just finished:
    * World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy swordsman... enjoyed this Harem anime just my thing...

* La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia... enjoyed this one too... though annoyed no more its like most anime that is brought out, they start a great story or arc... but then drop it not allowing opportunity to flesh out the characters and their relationships...

Started but dropped:
    * Ajin: Demi-Human.... persevered to episode 5 but story line is too damn slow!!! I may pick it up at another later point in time when I am feeling bored...

* Baka and Test.... again started off ok... but just too kiddy for type of Harem and slice of life I was looking for

* Kill La Kill... thought this was a corn show, only made it to episode 3... I just couldn't bear with it in the end!

* Devils Survivor 2: The Animation... it was ok... but got too complicated and draggy...

* Elfen Lied... again managed to get through to episode 6... but just lost interest in it...

* Kaze No Stigma... the jury is still out on this one... I tried to watch this anime on Funimation website... but the ads dragged it out; then when I finally downloaded the whole series... I've lost interest in it... but see how... who knows... I might pick it up again (one day)...

Finished in the last 6-12 months:
    * Sky Wizards Academy... so disappointed no more

* Aragato S1 + S2... Loved this show... wish there is more... hoping for S3!!!

* Aesthectica of a Rogue Hero... again was no annoyed that they would never complete what happens when the team head back through the portal???!!! Sucks big time... I really enjoyed this anime...

* Akame Ga Kill! Again another great show... but seems empty leaving the show hanging with the heroine left to one's imagination on what happens to her next?!?

* Attack on Titans... great show... great indeed... hope a S3 is on the books!!!

* Blue Exorcist (Series and Movie)... another one of my all time faves...

* Blood Blockade Battlefront... hope a S2 is coming esp. to finish off the rest of what happens to Leo?

* Brynhildrin: The Darkness... now I enjoyed this anime classic Harem and magic mix...

* Magi S1 & S2... now this is an osome Anime... not to be missed... hoping that S3 is on the books or at least bring out the backstory Arc of Sinbad...

* Btooom... the jury was out on this one initially but once I got into the flow of it... I was so gutted to get to the end and no more... esp.. to know did they get off the island in the end or not????

* Dragonar Academy - another one of my top Harem faves... hope S2 is coming though... still some unfinished business to take care of...

* IS: Infinite Stratos S1 & S2... so funny and definitely took me by surprise esp. as I am not really into Mecha (apart from G.I.T.S, Appleseed and Voltron)... I think it was the lovely harem that came through this series...

* Sekirei... probably the No. 1 in Harem for anime in my opinion...

* A Certain Magical Index S1, S2 and Movie... again another one of my all time faves...

* SAO which is in my all-time ultimate top 5 along with Naruto & Fairy Tail!!!

* Lord Marksman & Vanadis... another one am waiting on S2 to come out but I liked this anime very much.

* Snow White withe Red Hair... loved this anime... great story but hope more is coming...?

* Romeo X Juliet... another show I really enjoyed and who doesn't love a little bit of Shakespeare

Eventually would like to finish:
    * Ergo Proxy.... very dark and very slow... but peaked my interest... I will try and aim to finish this by Jan/ Feb 2017

* Freezing Series... one of the top Harem anime for me (with IS, Ikki Tousen, Samurai Girls/ Bride, Sekirei Series)... now that I have all of the seasons and OVA will do a marathon... this goes the same for Ikki Tousen too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* A Certain Scientific Railgun... because I really enjoyed the main story in "A Certain Magical Index"... just really wanting to get these OVAs done too... only managed to get to episode 4 so far...

So many more to mention but its bed time for me now… hope I can have this updated later on….

20. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Man, I don't remember the last time I disappeared and then returned, but now I'm back again, I've been watching so many anime recently that I have to list them in the order I finished them and you better believe I'm naming them all *breathes deeply*
    1. Go! Princess Precure
    2. Ojisan to Marshmallow
    3. Koyomimonogatari
    4. God Eater
    5. Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desu kara
    6. Snow White with the Red Hair
    7. Musaigen no Phantom World
    8. Go! Princess Precure Movie: Go! Go!! Gouka 3-bondate!!!
    9. Hayate no Gotoku!!
    10. To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd
    11. To Love-Ru Darkness 2nd Specials
    12. Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
    13. Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou: Hobo Mainichi ◯◯! Namappoi Douga
    14. Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken
    15. Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
    16. Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst OVA
    17. Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth
    18. Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo
    19. Tamayura: Sotsugyou Shashin Part 3 - Akogare
    20. Girls und Panzer der Film