Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome Welcome, Timekeeper, Vapen, shifter101, Roy Blue and Did you not hear? God

Discussion in 'Job Postings' started by Sporadic, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Congrats everyone and Good luck!

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    *checks current staff to active member ratio*

Never thought we faithful active members would become a dying breed.
    Now all I can see is red.

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I know it seems that we have a lot of staff members at times. But like vashnik said, with the social media team we can have a full and active FB schedule and also have some people working on the Twitter page as well. Twitter is still just crossposts from the FB page and I'd like to change that. And I know that active staff are starting to rival active members but that's honestly how most staff became staff. They were active members that wanted to give back to the community. And with our community branching out into more sites the large staff does have a purpose. We're hoping that with the changes to our anime pages and our community becoming active in more than just anime now our forum will start buzzing with activity in no time. Realistically the activity here is a lot better than say last year. Last year we were lucky to have one page of new forum posts a day.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The red scare is alive again. lol
    Anyways, the social media out of all staff positions, is probably the one that needs more staff in it than most other positions, considering they're pretty much our gateway staff in guiding people to JAN, more than search engine these days to be honest. So we'll have to get used to seeing blood... I mean red everywhere.

5. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Not big surprise. Just feels like there are a lot, especially when they get the colored text and their avatars get to pop up in a great big column saying "Staff Online"

Scarlet fever. =P
    It's going around.

@Timekeeper
    The blue pen pic- what is that from? I've seen that thing one time too many.

6. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0