Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hi! And welcome to JAN. :3

2. Kira6Sato Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, my real name is Alex. But my username is always Kira6Sato. For like every site I'm on. I've been a member for quite some time now. I've been taking advantage of this site and been shown a crap ton of anime that has been dubbed that I've never thought was going to ever be translated. Thank you for this site! I've been watching anime from here that recently became dubbed in 2016. Funimation has been extremely quick these last few years. I don't play too many games lately, my job has been keeping me away. But what do I do when I get paid and after majority of the bills? Yup, its more games. Steam Sales suck. That's because I spent a good chunk and on PSN, I am a sony fanboy and PS4 is amazing. Can anyone guess my gamer tag? I hope so. lol But I don't mind befriending you. Steam too, if you want. But I rarely jump on but I do share my system with my GF so if I'm on and I don't respond to your invites, don't take it personally. I work nights during the work week but I spend a good time sleeping after everything is done. So maybe like 10-12 hours a week I game. But I do watch tons on anime while I'm at work. The night life does have it's advantages. No ones looking at me judging everything I do while I'm at work. It's just me, my phone and the few of my co workers I see from time to time. So it's not that bad. No wonder, my wage is almost minimum, my job is stupid simple. Anycase, keep up the good work JustDubs. Thank you.
    P.S. YYH is my favorite anime. No matter how badass anime has become lately. It has saved me numerous times. So I ship the crap out of Urameshi and Kuwabara. LOL oh gawd...The images. I'm done now. hehe

3. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to JustDubs!! Great to have you aboard :):)
    I still need to watch YYH but do you have an MAL account, cause i'm always looking for new anime to watch and critique?

4. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hi! And welcome aboard. :3

5. Tennouji I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've been looking for a new forum to post on since the one that I was previously apart of has been going downhill due to poor management by the owner. This is the first time that I've been a member of an anime forum. Some of my favorite anime include Haruhi Suzumiya, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Death Parade, Saekano, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, No Game No Life, Black Bullet, Sound! Euphonium, Akame ga Kill!, The Asterisk War, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Aokana, Seraph of the End, Rokka no Yuusha, ect. I'm currently reading the ReLife web manga and I usually watch at least 5 seasonal anime that are released by HorribleSubs.

I have a very large Nendoroid and scaled figure collection that I've spent an ungodly amount of money on. Sadly, I can't display them since there's not enough room for it where I live. I like computers, and I can't wait to build my new computer with the new AMD Ryzen CPU and Vega GPU. My computer runs Windows and GNU/Linux, and I've been fidgeting around with different GNU/Linux distros. I like to play 100% Orange Juice, 2007 RuneScape, Animal Crossing, and Superpower 2.

If you have Skype or Steam, then send me a PM since I'm looking for some new internet friends.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Welcome to the JAN forums @Tennouji, that is a pretty expansive list for some of your favourites. But another harsh fan, I'm sure you could find a few people here that like her [@Mafiacow you still around?]. Death Parade has to be my favourite one you've got listed there, such a good series.
    Nice to see that you watch some new releases too. Another member that is not afraid of subtitles to add to this dubbed site's collection, there are surprisingly a lot of us.

I hope you enjoy your time with us here.

7. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    @Tennouji welcome to the site my dear sire! I hope you find your stay to be a welcome one!

8. Tennouji I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I really loved Death Parade. It was definitely the best anime of winter 2015, but it got overlooked by Aldnoah.Zero's 2nd season which wasn't that good imho. I thought the first season was alright, but I didn't like how it ended. I do own a Kataphrakt figure, but it was from an impulse buy.

I generally watch anime with subs, but I will use a dub if the voice actors are good enough. But, I like to watch stuff as it comes out and I'm impatient. It also allows me to buy anime figurines from new series without having to pay aftermarket prices.

Thanks, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NowItsAngeTime I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello.

I'm glad to find a community that seems to support dubs well.

10. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the site, my good sire, I hope you too find your stay accommodating!

11. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to the Impact Zone. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask.

12. Jarren Drahn I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello, a few people may already recognise my username from chatango over the last several months. I decided to finally plunge headlong into the insane asylum, although people who know me would probably agree it's where I belong.

I live in the north of England and I am a (currently) unemployed maths teacher. I spend most of my free time watching tv/anime, gaming and reading books. My anime taste is mostly action based but I'm trying to expand my horizons and broaden out into other genres. Hopefully I'll try my best to stick around and be active. I don't think there is much else to add at the moment.

Anyway hi all again and I'm looking forward to meeting new people.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    [​IMG]
    hi and welcome to the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jarren Drahn I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Try not to be too enthusiastic. :)

15. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    please be enthusiastic. that way, we have source of entertainment. being a saint for a long time dulls your sense of humor.

17. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    How long until that happens because I just recently became a Saint Noobs. I need to maintain what little sense of humor I have left.​

18. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    give it around tree fiddy.

19. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
  20. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0