Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Shade Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi, where to start... I use to be on the old JD for a little while, yet I became inactive for a long time then decided to come back to it however it was gone so I ended up tracking down this site :p seems quite cozy here I may stay for a little while yet :)

2. SanityControl Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hell. My name is Chris, a 16 year old male from NSW Australia. I have been into anime for about 8 months now, and in that time I have seen about 200 or so different series, I also enjoy reading Manga. I am in year 11 of High School. My favourite Anime genres are Romance, Horror, and Comedy, but I watch just about any anime type.

My favourite Anime has to be Angel beats! just because of the excellent story and of course Yui x Hinata, are they just not the cutest anime couple ever? Anyway I hope to enjoy my stay.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Christopher Graeme Smith wrote:
    Hell. My name is Chris, a 16 year old male from NSW Australia. I have been into anime for about 8 months now, and in that time I have seen about 200 or so different series, I also enjoy reading Manga. I am in year 11 of High School. My favourite Anime genres are Romance, Horror, and Comedy, but I watch just about any anime type.

My favourite Anime has to be Angel beats! just because of the excellent story and of course Yui x Hinata, are they just not the cutest anime couple ever? Anyway I hope to enjoy my stay.

Christopher Graeme Smith wrote:

I started watching anime longer ago than you and i have completed less series :D

Although i did spend most of my anime time catching up on 100-300+ animes.

4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Welcome new members to DTR! Enjoy your stay. Remember to visit the Asylum and visit the groups too. ;)

5. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Not really new here but you can call me Aizen. I mostly post in the Asylum with Hurt and Heal games. I'm a writer of Fantasy and Parody as well as critic anime and video games. I don't watch anime too often, but love it about as much as everyone here. My favorite is When They Cry and I'm currently watching Fate/Zero (which is very good by the way). Oh and I'm a little crazy

6. LukOMar Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fellow comrades! My name is Rick Dangerous, fearless surfer of the interwebs.

I have travelled far and wide, until at last, I realized that it was time to settle down. I came about DTR, where the community is warm and the climate is friendly and decided that I was to spread my roots here.

Until we meet again!

7. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, you can call me Dungeon, DM or whatever floats your boat. I come from Florida in the good old US of A, I'm 23 years old and I don't actually have much experience with forums, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't follow the proper...etiquette once in a while. I like anime, music, video games, visual novels, and other things that don't require going outside. Ugh. There's, like, bugs and stuff out there. I'm also into writing, though I haven't really...written much of anything yet. It's a work in progress. So anyways, I hope we can all get along and I'll see you on the forums.

8. Yasachii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good afternoon, everyone. My name is Yasachii and it is also nice to meet everyone else. I do hope that I will be able to make some awesome anime-loving friends here. I have way too many favorite anime and anime characters that it is impossible for me to choose. I watch them dubbed and subbed. My favorite genre is romance. Lately I have been watching Fairy Tail.

9. Hoten5 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Helllooo, I am Hailey, but you can call me Hoten. I am 16 years old but I'm gonna be 17 soon!! I love horror and gory stuff, fantasy, and drama. I don't like too much ecchi or comedy. My favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood, and I don't like One Piece very much at all. My favorite character is Yuno Gasai~~

10. Infernalruin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello I'm Infernalruin. I am 23 years old and I come from Florida. I've been watching anime since I was 16. I love all different type of anime genres. Other interest are working out, listening to music especially rock and playing video games mostly fps and mmorpg. I am happy to be apart of the new site and hope get to meet awesome new people here! :)

11. Auldor Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a little late in doing this but what ever, I'm Auldor I'm new on this site by a few days or so I'm 23 and have watched a lot of anime. up until few years ago I didn't watch that much anime mostly because I did not like reading sub titles, but then one day I stumble upon Justdubs and it was glorious! from then on I watch a crap ton of anime. I like a lot of different types of anime I normally go between hevey action heavy drama types to slow funny side of live types.

12. Sass Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HELLO DUBTOPIAN COMMUNITY. I am Sir Sassafrass! Everyone just calls me Sass. I loved JustDubs, and I'm glad that we have this excellent community now. I like tons of anime, including but not limited to Horror, Shonen, Supernatural, and I try to deny it but since half of my anime collection is Mecha I guess I like that too haha. It's just incidental! D: I have too many I would call favorite, so top three would be Eureka Seven, Code Geass, and Occult Academy. Oh I'm 22, live in California (moving to Washington soon though) and I'm a student.

Pleased to meet you all!

13. jacknifed47 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i am as it says.
    so when they said they were bringing back the justdubs community, they (who are they anyway?) they thought to label it as .eu and make it a review site... quite a bold leap and i can honestly say that i like it.

14. Myobi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, I'm Myobi (or Rachel, I don't mind), I'm 21 and I'm from Ireland. I'm relatively new to anime, mainly because my area didn't have access to the internet until a few years ago. I watch more anime than I read manga simply because I don't particularly like reading online, I'd much rather have the book in my hands. The first anime I watched was Bleach and I didn't really deviate from that until about a year and a half ago (some of that time was spent not watching anime at all) when I had decided to watch Death Note and then School Days *sighs* Ever since then, I've been willing to try most genres and I discovered that Mecha and Ecchi aren't really my thing but I'd still watch them for other reasons.
    My favourite genres are Comedy, Romance, Yaoi/BL, Action and I recently got into Sports (kinda haha). Outside of anime, I also enjoy all kinds of music and I'm an avid gamer too (Sony fangirl here xD).
    I'm not sure if you'll see me much around here as I'm actually quite shy but I'll do my best :)

15. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i love see all these newcommers, and im interested how you all came about the site, i see a few people are shy/dont post alot, and as someone comming from the same area, this is a great place to open up and be you. i spend alot of time floating around here so i hope you all enjoy your stay

16. Nazzikene Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So... Here again...

Started from JustDubs with lots of you. Now I'm back...

To whom I don't know yet. I'm a loving person, funny, I like long walks on the beach (Naah... anime and chips with an occational beer. That'll do great!).
    Mostly I love pshycho, magic, supernatural genre anime.
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Nazzikene

Thanks for reading ^_^

17. Exuin.exe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello my Name is Exuin.exe your friendly Executable program. I've always been an avid anime watcher and otaku alike. To specify which I genres or specific shows I like the best wouldn't do any of them justice (that and I can't be bothered to remember all of the anime I've seen). As of now I'm currently working a student job till I graduate and go to collage to work another student job. As of skills currently I'm using my upbringing as a "Jack of all trades; master of none" to work on a Touhou game in RPGmaker VX ACE.

18. Duhcruzz Trophy Hunter

『   』

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yo, Duhcruzz is the name.

Im an Ontario, California native. A 19 yr old who's about to become a medical coder. and my hobby includes what everyone loves on here and watch deeeee animez. Bandai, Sentai, and Funi dubs are usually the best places that have good dubs. I also play deeeee vidya games, basketball, and is slowly becoming a boxing fan.

Im also a reserved NGE nut, so if you are too, add the homie. we can disuss how Mari needs less boob physics and more background :p

19. yui15 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello ^-^

My name is Yui! I'm a college student with a love for anime! I love to watch anime and read manga! My favorite anime genre is reverse harem! Same goes for manga. That's pretty much it :].

• Like Like x 1
  20. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    eh.. hello.. my name is roxas.. you can call me what you want.. what i like... anime..  I'm 18 from Indonesia, so sorry if my english not really good..