Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Hi I'm Natsuru-san but you can call me Natsuru if you like. I LOVE anime, I like to play video games and I love the Internet and being online. The kinds of anime I'm into is whatever interests me and 3 of my favorites are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Kampfer and Steins;Gate. My fav anime genres are Maigcal girl, ecchi and mystery but I like just about any genre really though my least fav is probably sports. As for the video games I play, well I don't care for zombie, war and mature games. I prefer the more friendlier games.

On a side note one thing I've noticed is there's mostly guys in the forums (Any forum except here) which is really sad. :( (No offense to the guys of course) Tea quote: I need some female friends. Update: Now thankfully I've made some female friends and I hope to get to know them even more. :) Well I'll be around.

2. Raux918 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Everybody! My name is Raux, pronounced 'row', not 'rocks'. I'm a 19 year old college student from Atlanta, Georgia. I first got into manga in 2006, and anime in 2008. My two favorite series are Excel Saga and Sgt Frog. I love anything over-the-top and downright insane! I also have a soft for Lucky Star. >.> I'm a Nintendo fanboy at heart. If it has Mario, Samus, or Link, I've got it. I collect figures as well. I'm also an avid tennis player. Feel free to add me on facebook or send me a message! I look forward to meeting you guys! :D

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    hi im noobs!

please take good care of me.

4. angel4209 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MAHOO!! you can call me Angel im 20yrs old male im mexican and spaniard, i am a Hippie from Cali born & raised, known as New Age Hippie~ N.A.H, i only indulge in natural herbs, i love nature! i believe and live my life by Peace, Love, & Harmony, but please dont categorize me as one from the 60's nor 70's tho similar, im more of an activist yet, while not trying to change thee world i love to indulge in Habit of wacthing Anime and reading Manga, I have no favorite Genre, i love all Anime and Manga! Mostly of the idea of that anyone can create an image a story, a universe and create it bring it to life through animation and manga etc.. To finish it off i cant wait for the countless fun of joining such an Amazing Community, With much Love yours Truly!
    ~New Age Hippies

5. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Been around for a while, so some of you may already know me, but for those that don't my name's Lince. I'm a huge baseball fan and I really enjoy certain types of romance anime. Glad the whole activiation stuff is over, and I can now start flooding this place with all of my vexed opinions :] [Still learning how to use this place].

6. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Hi, I'm Negi Springfield, but you can call me Negi.

I'm a 16 years old boy and I live in Quebec. I will attend to college next year. I started to watch animes four years ago (five if naruto counts and fourteen if pokemon and cardcaptor sakura count). I like any genre of anime. My favorite manga is Negima, then slightly after there's FMA, and there's Ubel Blatt after FMA. I like lots of things.

7. Razgriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, like everyone else here i enjoy anime. I'm not much for long-winded intros so i guess that is where ill leave it

8. riankaruro Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm ryan, but you can also call me rian, just different spelling haha' I come from a little planet called earth,
    I'm studying biology at a certain university, even though I'm a biologist, I really love reading light novels, mangas and doujinshi's, it's true that I'm kinda addicted to it when I started to read something, I also like watching and I also have a hobby of collecting different OST albums, I have already consumed 1TB for my OST's ...
    btw.. the genre's that I'm attracted to are Mystery, Horror, Ecchi, Comedy, Romance, Action, Slice of life, but my favorite genre was mystery and horror.

9. Xarclesh Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

My name is Charles, I hail from Arizona in the states. I am 24 years young and spent the last four years of my life working maintenance in the military stationed in England. I am now looking forward to going to school for some type of engineering and currently just split rent with family. I try to motivate myself to go to the gym weekdays and other than that Im playing games on all platforms or watching anime. If you want to know more message me. Nice to meet you all! ^-^

10. frederik Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey sub Guys this is the first and probaly only acc. on a anime side. im 17 years old and live in denmark, i spen most of my time watching anime. the reason to why this will be my only anime acc. is because i don't fell i nedd another acc. im a loyal fan of justdub and will always be it, and i think that if i need to ask a quistion about anime this is the side i need. so good luck with your acc. and enjoy this side :D

11. TH3-KURG4N Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am TH3 KURG4N. I have watched anime since I was a kid, and had turned it into a hobby in 2005 after watching Burst Angel. Since then I have watched over a hundred series and movies both subbed and dubbed. I am currently working to be a voice actor, and hope to get into doing it professionally after I graduate from college. I have used JustDubs for years, and am sad that it no longer is up. The same is said for the Facebook page. I look forward to using this site's Facebook page to learn more about upcoming dubs and take part in any activities that are posted. I'll be seeing you guys later.

12. ozzie13rule Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all, I am Ozzie. I used to go by the name CreaminFreeman, but have decided to go with my for everything username in these forums. Once i become more active, i'll be found lurking the Asylum

13. RX178 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, This is RX178 speaking, somehow a gundam has learned human speech haha. I'm happy to be here. Hoping you guys will add the mobile suit gundam series on the other site. Again happy to be here.

14. unnoticedhero Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm unnoticedhero, I love english dubbed anime and video games. My favorite series are: Gurren Lagann, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and One Piece. I probably won't be on the forums much unless there's a contest or I run out of stuff to do as I'm very busy. My favorite voice actor is Crispin Freeman by far, and if you don't look up english voice actors, you should try, it's amazing to see how much and how different some VA's have done in anime (Colleen Clinkenbeard, for example).

15. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Greetings and Salutations. I am Blazer. I live in the best state in ‘merica, Texas. I am currently enrolled in a university of higher education and like to spend time away from studying and watching anime. My major is Computer Science and I have yet to decide what I am going to do within this field. My hobbies include anime, manga, visual novels, movies, programming, and gaming on the side. I am very nerdy and can be easily entertained. I have to side with Red and give out support to Star Wars as well. My favorite genres of anime are pretty much all but slice of life. There are certain conditions that need to be met before I will watch something slice of life. I am also a big fan of Yanderes and am a big fan of Yuno. My tastes in anime range from all ages to adult only as well. (Similar for manga and visual novels as well) To wrap it up I’m glad to be a part of the wonderful community here and I hope you get along with all of these amazing people.

P.S. I’m not actually sane either.

Figured I should claim this introduction again haha.

16. mighack Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Greetings to all, mighack's the name. But most people just call me mig (it's shorter.) and well, just like everyone else here, I just enjoy anime. Anything from comedy to suspense also everything in-between. As long as your friendly to me, I will be friendly to you.

17. Ferai147 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all! My name is Ferai147 (I like Primal, what can I say?). I'm 24 years old, work for the USAF, and am currently stationed at Kadena AFB on Okinawa. I'm an avid reader, anime watcher, and gamer. I also like to play baseball and get outdoors whenever I have the chance. Some of my favorite anime are/were SAO, Claymore, Blue Seed, Angel Beats, and Chrno Crusade. I look forward to meeting and talking to you all!

18. Paranoia-XI Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello. My name is Paranoia XI, but you can call me Paranoia, Para, or whatever you may like. I a 21 years old. Male, but DONT call me that or guy, man etc. please, dude is fine though. I just hate being a guy, and don't like others reminding me that I'm one.
    I am a very nutral person, so even though I ask dont call me male, I wouldn't feel any negative attitude towards you if you did..maybe. I type like this a lot, just letting my thoughts flow, so forgive me. I watch almost any kind of anime, so long as the fanservice is to a minimum, or is tolerable. Some of my favorites include Angel Beats!, Detective Conan(Case Closed), FMA/Brotherhood, Paranoia Agent(Mousou Dairinin) and others. Actually when I saw Paranoia Agent way back when it was on Adult Swim(i believe) because it was too mature(?) for Toonami I just loved the anime, and the word which I have used for most of my time on the Internets. I know this is really long, my apologies, but it is a good way to see what I'm about..sort of. Anyway, I hope to get along with at least a few of you fellow dubtopians. It is a pleasure to be here, I hope everyone gets along!

P.S. just trying out the sig, so dont worry if its to big or something.

19. Shadowknight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well....where do I start?....

Um, the name's Orlando. I'm 20 right now and I currently reside in Florida at the moment. I'm not an otaku, but I'm still an anime lover, especially for the english dubs. Too many underestimate the potential on alternate dubs, especially english ones. Its sad, because there are definately lots of great dubs like Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Panic. Anyway, my appreciation for the english dubs is why i registered to be on this site.

I don't really like to say much about myself. I figure if you really want to know, then go ahead and ask me yourself. I'm sure the mystery alone should interest some of you enough to ask. I will say this, though. I do like to draw. I'm currently making a fan-fic of a certain series. However, my work is...well, crap. lol! Other than that, I'm honored to be here. Hopefully, there will be awesome times awaiting here.

20. Anubis Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,

Name's Anubis as you can see underneath my profile pic. I enjoy watching anime and reading manga and light novels. Other things that I do in my free time are probably playing video games, making websites and fooling around with photoshop. Guess that's about it ^_^