Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Cosmoese, 22 , from Virginia.I have just recently become a kennel attendant at an animal shelter i had been volunteering at for a couple of years. I live with my boyfriend of 4 years in a house we just bought. I have plans to continue school , but no set course yet, and no plans in the near future for kids. I am interested in science, science fiction, xenoarcheology, astronomy, history, and ancient cultures / religions / civilizations.I read more manga than I watch anime. I read a lot of fanfiction.Favorites include Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh! DM, xxxHolic, Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji (manga)
    yay another male member! (well rule 16)welcome to the forums!So I thought I would introduce myself to all that don’t know me, which I’m assuming is must of you.My name is Khristophoros or Khris for short. I am a 20 yr old studying computer science, I live in the what you would like to call wonderful city of New York. I have been unknowingly a member of this community since the start of justdubs, …. so a long time ago. I typically just lurked about but I thought now is the time to change that, why not add something to the JD, DTR, DT community.My interest well I believe that’s a good thing to follow up with: music, gaming, techy stuff, world new, anime, or just anything really I’m not that picky of a person.What might I do in my spare time hmmm… mostly I dwell on the computer or watch some kind of show or movie with my gf.Now a list of favoritesAnime: Hellsing Ultimate
    Movie: Pulp Fiction
    Band: System of a Down
    Food: Baked Ziti
    Game: BioshockThe wonderful MAL link where I just recently surpassed 100 series completedhttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/KhristophorozHopefully this will help people with understanding who I am[​IMG]
    saw you on the chats. nice to finally see you in the forums!hope you both enjoy your stay.

2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hey @cosmoese @khristophoros Glad to have you along, welcome to DTR! ^-^

3. hotlynk Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello I am new and I'm shy at first but when you get to know me you will tell me to shut H up :p

4. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    So many new morsels to feast on today
    Uh no wait I don't mean that

Welcome! The exit behind you has been permanently locked to prevent Doomguy from coming in. Only we don't actually know If Doomguy ever got out in the first place :)

5. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Well come fellow dubtopains, come and join us in this wonderful place we call home.

6. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @hotlynk lets get goin then.. this place needs someone who doesnt shut up. xD

dont be shy we are all well behaved netizens. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

7. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hey @hotlynk, welcome to DTR! :D Glad to have you as part of the community. ^-^

8. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Welcome all new members. :) Hopefully now I'll have more time to be on more often and post. Whoo and now I can use purple **throws a party and dances around**
    anyways if anyone likes RPing come see me <3

9. Vishal09x Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    @Severus Your still here. :D

And welcome new members, feel free to check out the art club. Recruiting members at the moment.

10. Severus Shiny Legendary Pokemon

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Of course I am :p

11. Vishal09x Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Good to see you. :)

12. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just an average person really... nothing special about me (or at least i haven't discovered anything yet) but simply looking forward to what Fate has in store for me later on within life, so if what you've read sparked some sort of interest for me or maybe a slight chuckle even then feel free to get in contact with me if you'd like; however... I personally don't just add "randoms" and by that I mean that I have to get to know you somewhat well enough for me to accept you as a friend in the same manner like if we've met outside in-person instead (no hard feelings) but that is how I am with socializing amongst others.

Xbox 360/PS3 - Shanarox(both my gamer tag and psn id)

I forgot to mention that my hobbies apart from playing video games are being an Otaku (love anime), collecting/framing things of interest, and enjoy music while doing chores or something else relevant - I dislike those who waste my time and disrespect my right to have an opinion on subjects of matter so if you fit into any of the two categories... leave me be

I enjoy daily exercise and look into the media when there is something on that catches my attention (news, special event, weather, etc.) Not much of a book reader but I can easily pickup a magazine and gaze at it for a couple of minutes (mainly when boredom hits me in head) Like all sorts of cultures/foods/places and much much more but I'll be more than happily to go in-depth (detail) if you so desire to know.

13. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    To your great displeasure let me be the first to welcome @Shanarox!

First off, I'll call you Flaming haired Snorlax because I first read your name as Snorlax, then realized you meant Shana, and so combined the two. Yeah no compromise here I'm afraid. Everyone here has there own Doomguy certified nickname so be glad it's not derogatory like the one I have for the site leader, Tyrannical Spor. ( hope he doesn't see this ;))

You can find me and lots of my other nonsense in the asylum section where spam is good and is fed to you through a coffee straw.

I escape from there sometimes and start to make a little more sense in other threads like the general anime section and Anime Cafe Club.

14. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @Shanarox

[​IMG]

as what doom said, i also can be found in the asylum.

curiosity of knowing my nickname is killing me.

15. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    @Noobs

Noobs thinking they get nicknames? What is this world coming to? Your a noob at this game that I have created.

Here are your other friends that may or may not inhabit this site with you.

16. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
  17. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    daww how thoughtful.

18. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Hello new people.

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    down boy ...we don't want to scare off the new members.
    **gives the members a apologetic look then walks over to doomguy and whispers **

At least let them settle in first before doing so then.... when they do....have at it..they have no escape.
    **smirks**

had to get in on that :)

20. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Oops I was a little short on samples and jumped the gun a bit.

Next!

Next guy up gets to hear me recite poetry.