Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @mtwigman

greetings!

see ya in the threads!

2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hey @kelandis @juiz @mtwigman welcome to DTR!  :D

3. nunkiller855 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello people im nunkiller855 you can call me nun I have recently started script writing on an abridged series that will be known as DXMENT whilst im not working on that im either working or watching anime I love about near anything anime except a few... But anyway I hope we can all get along here!!

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hello people im nunkiller855 you can call me nun I have recently started script writing on an abridged series that will be known as DXMENT whilst im not working on that im either working or watching anime I love about near anything anime except a few… But anyway I hope we can all get along here!!

Hey, welcome aboard.

5. Astral-Goddess Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well it's about dang time I got this thing working. Blehhhh.

I'm sure a lot of older members will remember me. I used to be on the old website before it was shut down. And see, originally I did try to move here but I never got an email.

So then December, like early December I sent in another request. It kept refusing to be sent. I tried again and again for a week, gave up. Finally after a month, nearly a month and a half, I get an email saying "Here, register your account!" and I'm thinking "What in the world...? I gave up trying to send in my activation."

But since it finally got through after all this time, here I am again. I hope to see many old familiar faces and bright new faces around here.

6. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Well it’s about dang time I got this thing working. Blehhhh.

I’m sure a lot of older members will remember me. I used to be on the old website before it was shut down. And see, originally I did try to move here but I never got an email.

So then December, like early December I sent in another request. It kept refusing to be sent. I tried again and again for a week, gave up. Finally after a month, nearly a month and a half, I get an email saying “Here, register your account!” and I’m thinking “What in the world…? I gave up trying to send in my activation.”

But since it finally got through after all this time, here I am again. I hope to see many old familiar faces and bright new faces around here.

Welcome back Astral! I think I remember you helping out a lot with the anime cafe way back when. Good to see you finally found your way over here xD

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Welcome back @astral-goddess, I certainly remember you from all of those posts of yours in last person. How's things been? You still playing that game with all of the females [collectibles?] that you use to screen shot and share with us?

Hopefully you can bring back a bit of the old activity that we had before, have fun now after all that perseverance finally paid off.

8. Astral-Goddess Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking forward to roleplay threads the most, that's what I miss most and a lot of forums either lack roleplays or don't do them well, this was the only one with good roleplays.  There was one member on here I remember clearly... I roleplayed with him on almost every roleplay thread. Unfortunately I can't remember his name and it kills me that I don't remember his name, I'd love to get back in contact with him again....

Welcome back @astral-goddess, I certainly remember you from all of those posts of yours in last person. How’s things been? You still playing that game with all of the females [collectibles?] that you use to screen shot and share with us? Hopefully you can bring back a bit of the old activity that we had before, have fun now after all that perseverance finally paid off.
    Things have been busy, fun, tiresome, awesome. It's that time of life where things are active and busy but I'm fine with it. I still do but not nearly as much anymore - The game has turned into a giant sinkhole of Pay2Win and irreversible lag that cannot be mitigated, so you end up teleporting into walls/floors sometimes and the screen freezes occasionally. Nowadays I usually play TERA: Rising.

9. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Welcome back @astral-goddess! not sure if we talked but im sure are from back then.

some of the past members are coming back

10. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back @Astral-Goddess

11. Araragi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    When I signed up on DTR I thought the login name was just for logging in, and I didn't realize it was used for the @ function, so I've changed my name to match for convenience's sake. Just thought I'd make a note so it didn't look like Mao had left

12. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    When I signed up on DTR I thought the login name was just for logging in, and I didn’t realize it was used for the @ function, so I’ve changed my name to match for convenience’s sake. Just thought I’d make a note so it didn’t look like Mao had left

I noticed quite a few people did that too.
    Mao is just some person behind a screen, the real person in control is Araragi ;)

13. Araragi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes and it's time Araragi started acting like it ;]

14. Britty-Doll Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone,

My name is Britty, im a 20 year old hyperactive weird and shy person, im also a digital artist but im very rusty with anime drawings as i have my own style now. i love anime and im always spending my spare money on it >.>. i havent been on a forum in a long while now though and old friend suggested to me to come join this site. I hope you welcome me :) .... i also get distracted easily with games or books .... so sorry if i disappear from conversations and then come back 3 hours later >.>

Ps. i'm super lazy

15. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @britty-doll, welcome to the forums, that is quite an intro you have there. Would you happen to be the friend that Mafiacow mentioned joining? I hope you enjoy your stay here, and after reading hyperactive, weird and shy I'm sure that you'll fit right in.

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Hey everyone,

My name is Britty, im a 20 year old hyperactive weird and shy person, im also a digital artist but im very rusty with anime drawings as i have my own style now. i love anime and im always spending my spare money on it >.>. i havent been on a forum in a long while now though and old friend suggested to me to come join this site. I hope you welcome me [​IMG] …. i also get distracted easily with games or books …. so sorry if i disappear from conversations and then come back 3 hours later >.>

Ps. i’m super lazy

@Britty-doll
    1. Sweet, now I can mention you as something other than "ten-years-ago friend" XD
    2. Let's see if the trend continues where males who join because of me never do anything and females who join because of me are fairly active in posting. XD
    3. The above guy is Super. He is one of the other Aussies on here. He hates Haruhi as a character, didn't much like the anime, and I have decided that he needs to like kitteh people more. So if you could please assist me in trolling him with his hate of Haruhi, and help me in convincing him to like the anime and kitteh people. ;)

17. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    @britty-doll welcome, welcome, welcome! I just your friendly Random neighborhood ginger stooping in to say hi! You mainly find we all have fun in the craziness of the asylum or are busy in our groups we have on here, feel free to join in and have fun!

18. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Britty-doll

Apparently, I'm Taka now. Though, I'm never going to call you Sora because Yozora is a bitch and you're not a bitch. ;)

19. Ali-Kebabi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello there my name is  Ali Kebabi. I am a very patriotic Scottish 17 year old Student. I study Computing and Biology and i am leaning more towards Networking and less towards programming. For the past 3-4 years i have had moderate success as a young creative writer but i have yet to have any of my works published. My hobbies as you can guess involve anime and writing. I like games as well the only consoles i own are a Ps2 and a last gen Nintendo DS, So the only online game i play is DOTA 2. I was a little reluctant to join at first as online forums are something i have not really participated in before. I plan on writing a few reviews for some of the series i know a lot about other than that ill see you all somewhere sometime.

20. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Hello there my name is Ali Kebabi. I am a very patriotic Scottish 17 year old Student. I study Computing and Biology and i am leaning more towards Networking and less towards programming. For the past 3-4 years i have had moderate success as a young creative writer but i have yet to have any of my works published. My hobbies as you can guess involve anime and writing. I like games as well the only consoles i own are a Ps2 and a last gen Nintendo DS, So the only online game i play is DOTA 2. I was a little reluctant to join at first as online forums are something i have not really participated in before. I plan on writing a few reviews for some of the series i know a lot about other than that ill see you all somewhere sometime.

Welcome to DTR... dude? [Can never tell on the internet]. I do some creative writing from time to time, but for the most part I just write whatever is on my mind. Glad to see you're interested in writing reviews; we could always use another opinion. Hope you enjoy your experience here ^_^