Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. The-Alpha-Hobo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I'm known as The Alpha Hobo. I'm 18 and a guy, as well as living in Canada. I'm a very big fan of anime/manga/cosplaying and hope to be here for a long time. Other than those occupations I play video/card/tabletop games and aspire to be an architect. My fav genres are Action, Comedy, Eechi, Horror, Supernatural, Adventure, and Hentai. I also really love music and play the alto saxophone.

2. PowerGuy88 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I forgot to say this in my last post but I want to be a voice-actor as my job.

3. Arkatekt Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well hello there friends. I am Arkatekt, otherwise known as Skeletor. I am currently 21 year old, and taking college courses. I've been a member of the community since before the Dubbinz/Justdubs merger, and I look forward to meeting you all. My interests include, but are not limited to: Anime and manga (obviously), Video games, and... stuff. While I don't have a "favourite" genre, the genre I tend to watch most often are sci-fi, action, and comedy.

glhf,
    Arkatekt

PS. Feel free to contact me if you want to play a game, or just talk.

4. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wampa- 19, live in Pennsylvania, college student, will watch just about any anime that isnt yaoi, is partially insane from spending to much time in the asylum, blames doom for the previous, sucks at writing introductions

5. ImmaWasp Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there everyone~ ^^
    My name is Micheal, but you're welcome to call me ImmaWasp.
    I've been a proud anime fan since my sixth-grade year in school. My friend Katie introduced me to Shugo Chara, and that's how I came to know and love anime.
    My current favorite anime is Sword Art Online. I have others as well, but this one tops my list.
    Sorry, I'm not very good at introductions. Oh well. It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can get along well!

6. NinjaGhostTM Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey I'm NinjaGhost,ghost or ninja for short but anyways i love just dubs i was such a huge fan of the real site i bought a shirt lol and im happy they made a new site so far i like it but back to the point i'm 17 from Connecticut i like drawing fan art and cosplaying, if i'm not running on the track then i'm watching anime and i really like this community so anyone new i say welcome and im looking forward to a growing community and new site :D and fantasy and ecchi are my favorite genre's but i preety much watch all types of anime

7. Thanatos Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm Jake, I'm 20 years old, from the U.S. and have been a dubbed anime fan since i can remember(mainly because i can't even begin to understand Japanese, plus I may as well have adhd when it comes to concentrating on the show and subs at the same time lol). I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

8. Drewzer123 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey I'm Drewzer and I don't really have a lot to say but I like basically every genre of anime and I live in Canada, Ontario. My favourite anime is either Fairy Tail or The World God Only Knows. I also love to game (PC and 360)

9. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Testing testing, 1 2 3.

10. MrKatana215 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, You can call me Zach. Currently I am 19 Living in PA. Never really got into the whole forum thing before. So this will be a new experience for me. Their really aren't any anime I would say i hate. Open-minded on the whole subject, so hope to get into talking to you all on here.

11. Kyochan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone my name is josh, but i like to go by kyo. I am 21 years old and live in Alabama. I watch all kinds of anime mostly dubbed, I've slowly started to watch subbed anime, but only on occasion when I just got done watching a dubbed anime. Currently I am planning on going back to college, i had to drop out for a while, but will rise up and go again. ^.^
    Oh and it is nice to meet everyone and hope we can all have fun and enjoy our time together here.

12. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am Whitefang19, I live in Canada and I'm 19 years old. On my free time I am watching anime or playing video games. My favourite genres are action, adventure, supernatural and horror. Some of the anime I like is Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Deathnote, Naruto, Devil May Cry and One Piece.

13. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I’m Hikikomori, but you all can call me Kiri. I currently live in Wisconsin. I am 18 years old and will be going to a technical school this fall to start my training to become a Computer and Network Administrator. I’m a real life techy otaku hikikomori. I like anime, computers/networks, programing, image editing, and cooking. I’m a very kind individual and am always willing to help others. I’m glad to meet everyone and hope to be with the community for a long time. /* bows in respect */

P.S. Komori Kiri is my waifu.

^ This ("old" account was deleted)

14. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
  15. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    HEY EVERYONE!

My name is joe, i live in VA, im 22, and if i dont land a job at HP, ill be going to school to be a network administrator (as its something that has interested me) im not the pickiest person in the world, but i do strive for perfection. Im currently self-teaching (with help from those in the design club) myself graphic arts. if anyone has anything they want to know, id love to answer if for them, and i also enjoy the random message from time to time, so, please, dont be a stranger. i used to be a hikikomori (no relation to the user on this website) but iv recently been trying to get out and meet people.

16. LordKragnor Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Whats Cracking ya'll? I'm LordKragnor but just call me LK

Lets see here, I am 20 years old, Male, living in Ireland and training to be a vet, volunteering at the local animal shelter right now. When I'm not taking care of animals most of my day is consumed with videogames, manga(not as much as I would like) and anime. I have watched over 300 series to date, I will watch just about anything, any genres grand with me, though I am less inclined to watch if its yaoi. None of my friends are interested in anime so please feel free to strike up a conversation and we'll talk anime :) I am hoping to make good friends here and be a productive member of DTR.
    Thats about it really, if ya have any questions or want to talk just give me a shout :)

Laters ya'll

17. Kei0181 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm Keihuhua. I'm 21 years old and I live in California. When I'm at home I like to watch anime, read manga, or play video games. Outside I'm a college student majoring in 3D modeling and animation. I like just about all genres of anime. Some of my favorite anime are Utawarerumono, Demon King Daimao, and Needless.

18. chaos7 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all sup :p
    Name's Jason I'm 27 and live in Ontario Canada.
    I love anime and video games I often watch anime while I play I've seen over 150 anime and have read most of the corresponding mangas to them. I've seen so many it's really hard for me to pick a favorite same with video games.

The game I'm looking forward to is FFXIV when it re-releases, the changes that they're made are a drastic improvement I'm currently in the guild abyssal pirates (http://abyssalpirates.enjin.com/home) we plan to meet up when the game comes out, I encourage you to join if you don't have a guild already and would want one.

19. ruroken77 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey everybody ^_^ i'm ruroken77, i'm 21, and i live in Pennsylvania with my mom, younger brother, and grandparents (sad isn't it? XP). i've loved anime since i was 6, back when i didn't even know what anime was. i'd have to say my first anime was Pokemon. when it first started in the US back in '98, my brother came into the living room one day and said one of his friends told him about it, so we both got into it at the same time (he's not into it anymore these days unfortunately). even though i still love Pokemon, my top fave will always be Rurouni Kenshin (hence my username :p). It was nice meeting you guys ^_^

20. ProfPowerLine Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everybody it's Profpowerline! But you can call me Prof, or david, or whatever.

I've been into anime for only about 3 years, with about 30ish finished anime under my belt. you should know early on that I LOVE debating stuff! all in good heart of course. As far as me. I'm First and for most a Youtuber. I make "Let's plays" and I have 353 videos to date. Not a lot to know other then that. I look forward to watching and debating all the best anime with you guys!

P.S. I can't spell to save my life so please be patient with me. Thanks!