Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, Im KI-chan. Usually referred to as Ki. I haven’t done this in a loooong time and have completely forgotten how to play the forum game. I came from the ancient land of JD so some of you may remember me… or not… it’s been so long.

Anyway, I am excited to join the forums and begin to meet new people [​IMG] .

Glad to see you've found your way to the new site.

2. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Welcome guys! And @Lancaster773 have you got a MAL or AP account? If not, they're a good way of keeping track of your anime. ;)

3. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back Ki-chan~! Not sure if we've ever meet on JD though.

4. Strexion Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well howdy im strexion, strex for short and I watched most of my anime on jd (r.i.p) but now im just glad to be able to b.s. with yall so whats up all? and as far as hobbies outside anime rpgs and a few other video games take up most of my free time im 22

5. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Nice to meet you Strxion and welcome to DTR~! Don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the other staff members, with any questions you might have. (^^)

6. gavvatar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new on this site put I haven't posted here yet because reasons. (Mainly because I procrastinate on everything.) I've seen more anime/ read more manga in the last year than I have in a very, very long time. I also started using Anime Planet but I'm keeping that to myself until that list has more in it. I do watch non anime things every once and a while (mainly British things like Sherlock and Doctor Who). I live in America, more specifically Illinois. I'm a terribly inactive poster and at any point of the day I'm more likely to be playing video games on my computer or wandering the internet than anything else. Also, having just finished Mirai Nikki, I'm getting really, really close to the end of my backlog so if anyone could recommend anything. Fantasy and Science Fiction are more my type, but I'm open to anything. That's about it, I guess.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I'm trying (and failing) to find a decent way to learn Japenese

7. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I haven't been to this thread in a while. I just want to say welcome to all the new members and those that have found their way back to this community.

8. Tsuyushi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finally remembered about this new site.. so I'll finally be around again!

Hope everybody's been doing well. :)

9. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I finally remembered about this new site.. so I’ll finally be around again!

Hope everybody’s been doing well. [​IMG]

Was it because of all the skype confusion yesterday? lol

10. Tsuyushi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tsuyushi wrote:
    I finally remembered about this new site.. so I’ll finally be around again! Hope everybody’s been doing well. [​IMG]

M'hm, I got added to the chat and then I saw a link and clicked and was like.. OHMYGAWRDS

11. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Sporadic wrote:

Tsuyushi wrote:
    I finally remembered about this new site.. so I’ll finally be around again! Hope everybody’s been doing well. [​IMG]

M’hm, I got added to the chat and then I saw a link and clicked and was like.. OHMYGAWRDS

Yeah sorry about that. I tried making another skype chat for The Midnight Channel's group because permissions in one weren't working. So I moved everyone to another chat and then the old one started working again and people couldn't see the new chat. So I had to move everyone back again. It was a pain..

12. Twin-Drive-Sigma-Aquarion Trophy Hunter

『   』

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is me from the old boards, just never got around to making a forum account until earlier today.

13. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It is me from the old boards, just never got around to making a forum account until earlier today.

Hey, welcome! How've you been? Have you registered on DT as well?

14. Twin-Drive-Sigma-Aquarion Trophy Hunter

『   』

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I registered for DT the day the PMing went out, I simply didn't realize you needed a separate account for here until last month. Add laziness to it and well yeah. XD

15. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I registered for DT the day the PMing went out, I simply didn’t realize you needed a separate account for here until last month. Add laziness to it and well yeah. XD

Ha no worries. You'd be surprised how many people didn't realize the community is on another site or vice versa.

16. Nitely Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hai all, my name is David and I'm from the UK and currently bouncing back and forth between college and anime/manga. Shows I love are infamously awesome Black Cat, Full Metal Alchemist (and Brotherhood!) as-well as Full Metal Panic! and also The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiyah and my most consistently favourite was and always will be Code Geass and One Piece. Hobbies besides anime are gaming, failing at sports and trying to be more or less "normal", what the actual word means is like trying to find the Philosopher's Stone it seems. Send me a message and we'll be chummy little geeks in no time!

17. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Nitely "Loves TMoHS"... you and I are going to get along well. XD @Wampa We've got another one :D
    Btw, your "name" field is where you put what you want to be called. I usually have it set to "Mafiacow", but this week I've got it as Nyafiacow cause of this week's theme in the Avi/sig theme club. Hence for also having the kitteh avi and sig. (Check out the club if you want, there's a link in my sig I think)

18. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes yes excellent.... i mean Hello new peoples! Code Geass is also indeed always good.

19. Wilhelm-von-HU Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello my name is William I'm 17 and going to college. I want to go into the field of animation.  So far the only animes that I have seen is Inuyasha, Hellsing, Soul Eater, and Rosairo + Vampire (so far). On the manga front the only one I have read is Hellsing (all ten of them). So that is me nice to meet you guys bye :).

20. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    @Wilhelm-von-HU welcome to the site! piece of advice, dont go to the asylum. your soul will be taken away.