Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Welcome New Members! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Severus, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Severus Shiny Legendary Pokemon

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I would like to officially welcome all new members to the JustDubs Online forums. Here you can enjoy a multitude of activities with other anime enthusiasts. Some activities that you can enjoy are: engaging in intellectual discussions in our "Hall of Elders" reviewing anime series, sharing your AMVS, and vote on elimination games.

Please also read up and be familiar with our Terms of Service: http://justdubsonline.net/forum/threads/justdubs-online-terms-of-service.2760/

Remember this thread is for a new user to make a post introducing themselves, not a place to splinter the topic and carry on separate conversations.

#1 Severus, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hello. I'm Sporadic. Everyone just calls me Spor. I'm 24 years old. I live in Las Vegas Nevada so I usually hang out at bars or clubs when I'm not at home and when I am home I just typically sit at the computer.  On the site I direct content and content managers for DT. Outside of the internet I'm an ec council certified secure programmer. Currently working temp jobs for mostly applications development. I enjoy a wide variety of anime including action, adventure, horror, mystery and sci fi. I look forward to helping the community develop as much as I can.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Hi, my name is bedheadred, or just Red for short. I have a full life outside of DTR as a retail manager and mother. Yes, I'm female, but my tastes and humor are decidedly not "feminine." Treat me like one of the guys and we will get along just swimmingly. To date, I have completed over 450 anime. My favorite genres are ecchi, action, horror and hentai. Some of my favorite anime are Black Lagoon**, Rin ~Daughter of Mnemosyne, Ghost Stories dub, Gintama and Another. I collect anime figurines, DVDs and manga. Outside of anime, I am a proud nerd. I enjoy horror movies, classic Star Wars, reading, art, renaissance fairs and legos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Greetings and Salutations. I am Blazer. I live in the best state in 'merica, Texas. I am currently enrolled in a university of higher education and like to spend time away from studying and watching anime. My major is Computer Science and I have yet to decide what I am going to do within this field. My hobbies include anime, manga, visual novels, movies, programming, and gaming on the side. I am very nerdy and can be easily entertained. I have to side with Red and give out support to Star Wars as well. My favorite genres of anime are pretty much all but slice of life. There are certain conditions that need to be met before I will watch something slice of life. I am also a big fan of Yanderes and am a big fan of Yuno. My tastes in anime range from all ages to adult only as well. (Similar for manga and visual novels as well) To wrap it up I'm glad to be a part of the wonderful community here and I hope you get along with all of these amazing people.

P.S. I'm not actually sane either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I'm Hikikomori, but you all can call me Kiri.  I currently live in Wisconsin.  I am 18 years old and will be going to a technical school this fall to start my training to become a Computer and Network Administrator.  I'm a real life techy otaku hikikomori.  I like anime, computers/networks, programing, image editing, and cooking.  I'm a very kind individual and am always willing to help others.  I'm glad to meet everyone and hope to be with the community for a long time. /* bows in respect */

P.S. Komori Kiri is my waifu.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello! Everyone, I'm Crazy Potato aka Taters, CrazyP, Potato or just Crazy. haha

I'm 18 years old and I live in a small town called Potato Town. I'm friendly and just like designing stuff mixed with animations. I would type more but I'm kinda lazy with introductions. :)

7. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Hello! Everyone, I’m Crazy Potato aka Taters, CrazyP, Potato or just Crazy. haha I’m 18 years old and I live in a small town called Potato Town. I’m friendly and just like designing stuff mixed with animations. I would type more but I’m kinda lazy with introductions.

Thanks Sev for fixing everything. ^-^

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Hi, my name is Nonononoki, Nono for short. I'm 16 years old. I like anime, manga, Visual Novel, programming, rendering and covering anime OSTs and Visual Novel BMGs. My favorite anime is ef - a tale of memories/melodies and my waifu is Chihiro Shindou. I'm also the new admin of the new Facebook page ;-). I watch all kind of animes, but I really hate Yaoi and Mecha ;D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Colme Canoeless Ascetic

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone. I'm Colme.

I reside in Ontario, Canada and am currently at university studying political science and philosophy. I prefer anime that is older, and while I'm not under any illusions about relative quality, older works have a certain charm and appeal. I'm also not especially partial to some of the trends in more contemporary anime either, although that's not to say there isn't newer anime I like. I'm also a voracious reader, mostly of non-fiction.

At the moment I'm developing a video game for the community (a project hampered by my academic ambitions) and I hope to work on a podcast for the site as well. If you have questions regarding either direct them to me, I suppose.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Joshier Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, guess I should re-introduce myself :p

I am Joshier... also known as Nyan-Sensei.

I am 17 years old and live in the UK. I currently study History, Geography, Sociology and Business Studies in Sixth Form. I like both subbed and dubbed anime as well as enjoy some manga. I tend to watch most my anime on Crunchyroll (subbed) and read manga from various sources. I have many hobbies that would take too long to list. I am also a catgirl obsessi-... I mean enthusiast. Currently I am writing a story and will most likely post both some old work and a chapter of my current work on the forums.

• Like Like x 2
  11. kur0-shir0 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys! I'm Kuro.

I'm a newcomer, but I'd say I'm blossoming into a full blown otaku at record speed! I love sci-fi, action, horror, & cyber anime. My favorites include Ergo Proxy, Steins;Gate, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell. I am always looking for suggestions on new series and movies to enjoy. While storyline is very important, I love unique art styles in anime. If a show is visually stunning, I will probably end up loving it.

I am 22 years old and live in Dallas, Texas with my man, our dog Korra, and our savannah monitor named Lilo.I'm a jazz singer by trade and music is the only thing I am more addicted to than anime! I look forward to getting to know all of you and am very excited to be here!

• Like Like x 1
  12. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Hi all, I'm BK-201 which most shorten to BK. I'm 25 and live in the UK. I'm a psychology graduate. I love anime, films and video games. I look forward to continue to be a member of this community with all the members from the old forums and all new members joining us.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Uallandme Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    hello I'm Uallandme

I've just jumped over from the refuge it's a bit confusing but I'll get use to it.
    I've been a fan of anime for about a year or two now and still
    can't decide on a favorite genre.Anyway I'm one of the younger one's here from the UK
    but you might not see alot of me around the forum (I'm not really one to comment much)
    Happy to be here and hopefully get to know you all!

• Like Like x 3
  14. SK071 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm SK071. I come from Ireland. I'm 35 years of age. Other interests outside of anime that I like include heavy metal and rock music(I like other genres too, but I hate trance, house music and bubblegum pop), wrestling, Adult Swim and some other cult TV stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kinrah Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well call me K or Kin I am 18, I come from Ireland and i am a guy, I am an avid reader of manga and watcher? (Doesn't sound right but lets roll with it) of anime, It seems to take up all my time. Outside of anime and manga i play basketball and i am a cyclist. The genres i like most would have to be Eechi, Horror, Action, Comedy and a few others but i try to give everything a chance including Yaoi,Yuri and Hentai.
    My favorite anime character would have to be Minatsuki Takami A.K.A Hummingbird from DeadMan Wonderland, Simply because she is incredibly mental. I look forward to contributing to this community and chatting and debating with you all.

• Like Like x 1
  16. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I'm VeritasOdiumParit. I'm 22, from the UK, and my favourite anime are: Paranoia Agent, Neon Genesis Evangelion (and the films), .Hack//SIGN, Haibane Renmei, and Serial Experiments Lain. I'm very picky about my anime. Also, feel free to add me on MAL. You can find the link on my profile! Feel free to send me messages, and ask about any recommendations for any particular anime to watch.

**Note** I'm not a fan of Romance and Comedy in my anime. I don't mind it on the side, but it annoys me if it takes up the whole plot. Not sure why, maybe I prefer to watch something with a fairly consistent plot.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone im Miss Elegent Serenity, I am also another female in this forum. I currently reside in Pennsylvania. I do a lot of RPing (role playing) with my fellow RPers, some of which are also on this site. So if you want to find me you'll most likely find me in the RP threads lolt. Im pretty easy to get along with, but i dont like drama, i love to watch anime when i have the spare time, my fav category would have to be ecchi . If im not RPing im usually chatting on skype or dealing with RL stuff. I have made a lot of great friends with this community and i hope to make more. So i would like to say welcome to the new comers who join into this community, you will find that everyone is very friendly and if you need help they are usually just a PM away. If you have any questions about RPing feel free to ask me, im currently working on getting things situated with the RPs here.

• Like Like x 1
  18. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hi y'all i'm RodRule an aspiring 16 year old writer with horrible grammar and horrific spelling from California using my review site RodRules reviews on Blogspot to put up some interesting reviews. But have been watching anime since before I could crawl on all fours. Watching Hayao Miyazaki and studio Ghibli movies watching Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and My Neighbor Totoro over and over again. I have even gotten a couple of my cousins into anime by showing them some of the ecchi genre.

• Like Like x 2
  19. PowerGuy88 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I'm PowerGuy but you guys can call me Power! I love anime ever since the old Toonami days with Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura,and much more! I'm a YouTuber. The channel name is Dimi3Infitive. I do Reviews and Let's Plays and the current Let's Play that I'm doing is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. But enough of YouTube, it's about anime! I current have 60 anime I have to finish and/or watch but because I'm in school, I don't have enough time to watch it. The current anime I am watching now is Devil Survivor 2 The Animation but unfortunately I'm watching it subbed. It's still an awesome anime to watch!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hurricaneria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I'm Hurricaneria. That's, "Her-ehh-cun-air-'e'-uhh," but you can just call me Hurricane, or Hurr or Hurri for short. I'm from South Jersey, and I'm going to be 19 in May. I've been officially watching anime since late July 2012, right after I graduated from High School. According to my anime-planet profile, I've watched 2 weeks, 4 days, 21 hours, and 17 mins of anime already in the relatively little time I've gotten into it. I've typically watched ecchi and harem, but I've been getting into psychological recently, as well as some of the more mainstream stuff. I've also been writing the very basics of some manga or light novel ideas, but with my degenerated writing skills, I don't see anything going public at all, however, I do still write fan fiction. I also want to learn to draw for my personal use, and learn Japanese fluently enough to visit Japan with friends.

How I spend most of my time, though, is on my Xbox. I've wasted so much of my life on Skyrim, and I've been beasting it on Black Ops II with my cousin since it's release. I also play PS2/PS1 just before I sleep. Oh, and Kingdom Hearts is by far my favorite video game; Oddworld comes second.

• Like Like x 2