Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Vocaloid Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Now that we have our crowned Vocaloid of the Month, I think it's time to show her some love.

[​IMG]

I'm actually a little glad she won out over Miku. If Miku had simply won the first round, it might have been a little boring. Luka does deserve more love, though. She has such a beautiful voice, and she's easily one of the most attractive characters. What do you guys think? You voted for her, so don't you agree?

2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    *cheers*
    I like Luka. She seems more mature.
    But Miku is fine too. Just prefer Luka.

3. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    It's been a while since anyone posted here. But I'll try reviving it at least this once since we did lose all that time I was away. Also I just announced our most recent winner. I really like Haku's design, though. Probably one of the most attractive Vocaloid characters, though her voice is, of course, very... off. But I think I can forgive her because they can still use her. She's just a fan-made Vocaloid after all, so she can sing to whatever she wants.

This is one of my favorite (recently found) MMDs of her. I really like her clean model and the music is pretty cool as well. I'm not sure if it fits her character as much, but it's still interesting all the same.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    An update on recent Vocaloid news (if you haven't heard already) we're getting a new Vocaloid anime. It's supposedly a series of shorts based on the Vocaloid/Voiceroid Zunko Tohoku.

[​IMG]

This a bit of a double-post, but I thought I'd do it anyways. People needed to know.

5. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I wonder how long it will take to get dubbed.
    No matter.
    I'll need to listen to this Vocaloid.

6. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I just realized: The vocaloid songs mean so much more when I can read the subtitles, like "World is Mine".