Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Viz's SuBLime Adds A Strange and Mystifying Story, 2 Other Boys-Love Titles

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Vladnyx, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Viz Media's SuBLime boys-love imprint announced on Tuesday that it has licensed Tsuta Suzuki's A Strange and Mystifying Story (Konoyo Ibun), Scarlet Beriko's Jackass!, and Akane Abe's Am I In Love or Just Hungry? (Suki Kirai wa Iwanai yo). All are slated for release this year, though Am I In Love or Just Hungry? will be digital-only.
    [​IMG]
    SuBLime will release the first volume of A Strange and Mystifying Story in print and digitally on November 10. Digital Manga Publishing's Juné imprint previously published the first three volumes in North America, though Libre Publishing ended its publication agreement with Digital Manga Inc. SuBLime confirmed the it has licensed all seven volumes.

Digital Manga described the story as follows:
    Akio's family is tragically cursed, and his bloodline has fallen prey to a mysterious, fatal disease. When Akio's own health starts failing, he desperately summons the spirit of a strange, protective beast - or is he a ravenous wolf-man? In order to survive, Akio must trust his very life to a monster who enjoys nothing more than feasting on poisoned blood... with a cold glass of sake of course!
    [​IMG]
    SuBLime will release the single volume of Jackass! in print and digitally on October 10. The volume shipped in Japan last July after Shinshokan first released the individual chapters digitally under the title Jackass! ~Sawatte Iitte Dare ga Itta yo?~ (Jackass! Who Said it Was OK to Touch Me?).

The manga follows Keisuke, who accidentally goes to school wearing panty hose because of his messy older sister. Thanks to his friend Masayuki he is able to change his clothes in the school infirmary, but then Masayuki gets a look at his legs.
    [​IMG]
    SuBLime will release the single volume of Am I In Love or Just Hungry? digitally on July 25. The compiled volume shipped in Japan last August after Abe (Hard Rock) serialized the manga in Libre Publishing's Monthly Magazine BExBOY starting in September 2015.

In the story, a sports-minded guy finds himself attracted to his upperclassman, a member of the food club, even though he is not his type. One day, he catches his upperclassman and an unknown man in an erotic situation.​