Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Trapped Space Station

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by iknownothing, Feb 7, 2019.

1. iknoweverything I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    In this new rp I have made you are on board the worlds largest space station known as the nadaka 2000!, you were sent here to work on a specimen that was found on an asteroid....but what happens when the specimen escapes the lab? What if it calls its brethren? what if other aliens board the station? In this roleplay you are trapped in a space station with an alien known as the Klubix. The Klubix is a small alien like spider that enters the skin and slowly eats your insides, once it finishes your insides it uses the sharp spikes on its back to cut open your skin and pop out from your head. Everytime the Klubix eats someones insides it will begin to grow. You can choose to become a human or an alien.

Name: whats your name?
    Species: are you a human? or an alien? what species are you?
    Alien powers: If your an alien whats your power? do you have several?
    Alien weaknesses: What are your weaknesses? what can harm the alien?
    Backstory: What tragic past did you suffer through to be sent to a space station? or maybe you volunteered?
    Weapons: what weapons do you carry? a gun? a knife? maybe a space blaster?
    job: what Is your job on the ship? note that your job could be helpful when the station gets taken over

Alright and that's it so enjoy everyone I hope you like this rp