Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Thankful Challenge

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    @Keiichi-Morisato @Ovyda @Batosai @Dirtie00 @Rodrule than you for the videos that keep me entertained every night
    @Bastosai @Ovyda for the commentary on TMC that is better than the movie
    @Keiichi-Morisato for your love of boobs and redheads

@Colme for the mass of legacy reviews

@silvermoss for jumping in and posting without fear

@Wampa for participating in the weekly avi and elimination games without fail

@Mafiacow for being a warm fuzzy ^^

@Eclipse for making everyone feel welcome with a friend request

@Shogun13 (I won't fangirl in public) Simply, you mean the world to me.

@Jaysp656 for always looking for ways to help and being a great friend

@Doomguy for making Counting Endlessly informative and fun with Doom's history lessons

@BaconMan8910 for some great reviews. You express yourself well whether it is a formal review or a forum game.

@MiniSiets for keeping in touch with Kai, the artist who is impossible to pin down

@Natsu-Dragneel for being an organized and fair club leader

@Noobs for counting and being a friendly forumer

@MissElegentSerenity for helping to level out the testosterone and also being a mother whom I can relate to

@Timekeeper I've always enjoyed your sense of humor

@Znelson for becoming such an active member on the site and the Facebook page

@MrLincecum Your reviews are always well written and enjoyable. You are also the only person who understands my appreciation of hentai as an art form. You have a heart of gold.

@araragi for your love of redheads

@ThatRandomGinger Ginger power!

@sayWut You never fail at making me laugh. I admire you editing talent.

@veritasodiumparit for having good taste in anime and being an enjoyable person in both the forums and Facebook

@bennydragonheart for making TMC time more fun with your wit

@Severus for all your hard work on the site and relieving Stevey's frustration

@Supernatural-Knight for always having opinions and being able to express them with such passion. I always know I can trust your opinion on anime, because your taste is so similar to mine. You have always given me such great recommendations. Your watch-list makes me envious.

@Macmeaties for having great taste in music and boobs

@blazer for always making a lady feel special

@nimander for your appreciation of the female form

@GreatOak for always participating in elimination games

@Sir-Maddy for bringing yuri, Higurashi and alpaca to the site. You are one awesome girl!

@Lullabye It is nice talking with you during TMC

@SkepticalDragon for bringing topics and insight to the Hall of Elders

@Delta for you passion for ecchi

@Crazy-Potato for all you designs. You have contributed so much to the look of the site from badges to t-shirt designs. We couldn't have done it without you.

@Roy-Blue for being a prince

@Aizengard for joining us here from the facebook page

@BK-201 for putting up with my random pms, having the best avis and a big heart

@SoulEater for being able to talk to anyone about anything. You are are wise beyond your years.

@NyakoMayushii for being a warm hearted moe character *huggles*

@Natsuru-san for you passion for Kampfer and anime in general

@m-theoria for bringing great reviews and wit to the forums

@Hikikomori for being gentle yet competent. You have a good head on your shoulders.

@Hatless for being you and your comments on the Facebook

@plantkingman your comments about the anime are entertaining and insightful

@Metazoxan for never being afraid to speak your mind

Everyone here is very special to me and makes this place feel like home with their personality and contributions. I apologize if I missed anyone.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    @Sir-Maddy for bringing yuri, Higurashi and alpaca to the site. You are one awesome girl!

You're making be blush Red.

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I pride myself on good taste. I still feel as though this meme is applicable:

4. M-theoria Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @m-theoria for bringing great reviews and wit to the forums

Wrote up a new review today as well ^.^ As my thanks to you @bedheadred name any anime series you would like an in depth review on and it shall be done.

5. MacMeaties Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    @Macmeaties, @nimander, @blazer

Thanks for being people i can watch and discuss the saucier type anime with (Sekai De anyone???)

@Blazer @Keiichi-Morisato @Macmeaties Thanks for being the core of my skype ecchi club. We have several adventures in the realm of oppai and pants ahead. You guys are the best.
    THE LUCKY PERVERTS!

@MacMeaties – Once again, I don’t get the luxury of talking to you as much as I like but whenever I do it is good fun. Many a perverted conversations have been had ;)

@Macmeaties for having great taste in music and boobs.

There seems to be a pattern here...

6. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I like how some people mention me about TMC while I haven't been there for ages :D I feel honored ^^ Too bad for next 2 months it will be impossible to join even tho I would want to... :(

7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I like how some people mention me about TMC while I haven’t been there for ages [​IMG] I feel honored ^^ Too bad for next 2 months it will be impossible to join even tho I would want to… [​IMG]

Oh it's two months now? :p And see, that's how much people enjoyed you participating. Hope you can make it soon.

8. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    First i would like the thank
    @Sporadic @Hikikomori & @MissElegentSerenity for thanking ME, bringing me back to these forums (for the rest of you, blame them for this mess, haha)

@DemonEyesJoe Need i say more?

@Sporadic You are easily the biggest poster with no life on this forum. But its becasue of you that the forums are as strong as they are, you are the basis of 90% of the activity on this forum, without you, this place would be dead. Also, your great at organizing and getting people together. Your interest is science is larger than mine and many people have respect for you, without that respect and intelligence you wouldn't be able to drive us like you have. You are aware of what you do actively, but passively, you are byfar one of the top 3 assests to this forum.

@minisiets For Science

@Batosai A dedicated member of the Asylum, you spammer you

9. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Wow you guys, I don't even know what to say. I am just so

right now. This is why I keep coming back to this place. Don't think I've met a nicer community on the Internet. This is like an oasis in a sea of flame wars and trolls that is normally commonplace on the web. I don't know how it turned out this way but don't ever lose that uniquely welcoming atmosphere.

10. Colme Canoeless Ascetic

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Where I'm from there's something called Lyle's Golden Rule: don't thank specific people because you'll always forget someone.

With that in mind, I'd like to thank everyone whose been here since before, this community has been for a long time a home away from home for me, and was the perfect friendly place to hide and feel accepted before I was ready to face the world. To those of you who have read my reviews or listened to the podcast way back when, thank you. And thank you one more time for thinking me deserving of mention here despite my long absences as I face off against the world.

Now to break Lyle's rule...

@Shogun13 To keep it short and sweet, thank you for being a great friend and mentor.

To those of you I don't know and don't have time to thank individually, thank you for taking up the mantle of leading this community.

11. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  12. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Boobs and red heads go hand in hand.

13. Severus Shiny Legendary Pokemon

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I'm only going to do a few shout-outs, but I would like to thank everyone for keeping this community alive. You guys really do rock and I think if we all work together, we can make this site one of the most awesome sites out there.

@bedheadred, I'm thankful for you taking on the mother role on the site. You are someone everyone can look up to and i can really appreciate that.

@Nim, I'm thankful for all the stuff we do together :p Though I do think we should do stuff together more often.

@Noobs, My main man Noobs, What am I not thankful for with you. Your just awesome ^-^

@Hikikomori, I'm thankful of you always being a good friend to me. Even when I don't really deserve it, you are real friend.

@SoulEater, I'm thankful for the conversations we always had on skype or on the forums. I don't get to talk to you that much anymore, but I defiantly still think of you as one of my close friends on here.

@Timekeeper, I'm thankful for the long *** chats we used to have and the trouble we would get in. Not to mention all the reading you did for us :p I still think you make every reading so much better XP

@Sporadic, Ahh Spor, I'm thankful that you and me are able to be friends. I know that you and I haven't always been best of buds, but I think of you as a friend that I could go to and get some decent advice from. Not only that but I think we make a kick*** duo when we team up.
    [​IMG]
    ^Also, This... Spor and Sev forever

14. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    ^Also, This… Spor and Sev forever

15. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Ovyda wrote:
    I like how some people mention me about TMC while I haven’t been there for ages [​IMG] I feel honored ^^ Too bad for next 2 months it will be impossible to join even tho I would want to… [​IMG]

Oh it’s two months now? [​IMG] And see, that’s how much people enjoyed you participating. Hope you can make it soon.

Uh, still the same 6 weeks if to be precise :p

16. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the thanks everyone. It's great being a part of this community.