Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Thankful Challenge

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Nov 25, 2013.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    I'm not going to tag people just because there would be so many and I fear running the risk of accidentally leaving someone out.  However, I hope this has just as much meaning, none the less.

Thanks, to everyone, and I mean everyone.  I wasn't a member of JD long, so I never really got settled in long enough to get to know everyone.  But DTR is by far the best, and I mean the very best, online community I have ever been a part of.

I chat with many of you on a regular basis, check the site daily, and love posting in the forums.  Everyone is very open, welcoming, and friendly.  Though I may not communicate with every single member daily, and I do chat with some more than others, I consider you all to be my friends.  You may not come over at 2 am to eat pizza and play Xbox, but you're all friends none the less because you're people I enjoy to spend my time with and get to know.

So thanks to everyone for keeping the community going.  I hope that I can eventually contribute in, at least, some small part.  Thanks to everyone who tagged and mentioned me.  And thanks for making my time here at DTR awesome.  ^-^

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    ok here goes mine. this is a mostly a thanks since i joined JD.

@mryoso901 for inviting me to join JD. you know im not really into dub anime but you still gave the effort of telling me to try interacting with the members. i would not be here if you didnt say the name of the site.

to my seniors, @metazoxan, @kusanagi, @shogun13, @timekeeper, @vapen, though we dont talk much anymore like we did before or talk much at all at JD its still nice to see the sempais sticking to this site. you were the guys that were so active the time when i joined. you gave me the impression of how calm the society is which made me decide to stay.

i would like to say thank you to my assylum buddies who played and specially who counted with me there. my stay in this forums has been fun and entertaining because of you guys. though some of you are not as active as before it sure is nice if we can play again some time.

@silvo, @lunar, @deathfire, @mafiacow, @baconman8910, @natsu-dragneel, @jaysp656, @doomguy, @wampa, @rodrule, @haizengard, @the7thseal, @veritasodiumparit, @demoneyesjoe, @wolfleader, @vishal, @nonononoki, @batosai, @roy-blue, @bennydragonheart, @joshier, @belsfir, n8dam8, @tsuyushi

now to the ones that i have casual conversations either by site PM, skype, or by the usual postings on threads, thanks for the priceless conversations we had. i hope you enjoyed my random postings and responses as i just want to make sure that i am not the only one thats enjoying the exchange of replies. those conversations really made the site interesting for me to go visit. those conversations covers almost everything of my interest. it could be about AMVs, character discussions, music, and sometimes about real life stuff. you mostly say things that surprises me. been knowing lots of stuff just by browsing but you guys gave more. with that said, i really like to say thanks to those meaningful talk we had.

@blazer, @supernatural-knight, @sporadic, @keiichi-morisato, @mrlincecum, @nyakomayushii, @jaysp656, @souleater, @saywut, @lloyd998, @wolfleader, @bk-201, @hatless, @nimander, @silvermoss, @severus, @joshier, @hikikomori, @macmeaties, @ovyda, @ipotato

@everyone thanks for help keeping the site an interesting place to stay. this site (JD,JDR,DTR) is now a part of my life. rest assured that the time you spent with me will be cherished.

wow.. i think this is the first time in this site that i posted this long.

3. Hatless Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright i am not good at this kind of thing, so i will keep it short...
    @supernatural-knight, we've know each other for quite some time now... i guess i just want to say thank you for being you. you are awesome and have helped me in more ways then you probably realise. I have greatly enjoyed our discussions about random anime and our general talks. I still think back to the time you, Soul, Noobs and a few others who arent arround anymore or i have forgoten the names of, rampaged the last post wins thread XD good times

on that note

@Noobs, buddy oh pal XD counting with you is always lots of fun, even when i stuff up and miss the number i have been waiting over 9000 posts for (joke not intended but still funny). thank you for your countingness and i apologize for my lake of counting since this website.

@souleater, do i really need to say anything
    ... alright i will... for my own safety : P
    You are great, funny, CUTE, friendly and scary (dont hit me :p ) i have never had so much fun as some of the conversations with you.
    I wish i had a little sister and i wish she would be like you.  thank you for that : )

@Yui,  i dont even know if you are on this website still, but if you are i just want to let you know i think you are awesome. i am thankful for all your help back in the day of the old community club and also thankful for you putting up with my spontaneous decisions and randomness

@everyone on the society chat on skype, you are all awesome and friendly as... saying "as hell" here doesnt really seem right XD but you get the idea. i may not talk on there much but when i do i leave with a smile on my face.

@everyone who knows me who i didnt mention personally, there are way too many of you to mention individually i am sorry that i am too lazy to spend all night typing it out. You know who you are and you know that i think that each of you is amazing in your own ways, i have greatly enjoyed my time knowing you even if i dont talk to you anymore or i seem to have forgoten about you (i probably have) a few of you i talk to occasionally but you guys (and girls) are part of the reason i get out of bed every morning. you are my faith in humanity. so keep being awesome : D

few last mentions
    @bedheadred, why did you have to go and start this XD
    but seriously, i might not talk to you like ever XD but you mean something to me like i am sure you mean something to all of us really. just wanna let you know i have always looked up to you and i am thankful for you involvement in everything from jd to now. You and Nono do an awesome job with the facebook page too btw, and i am thankful for that.... dam now i have to @Nono but i dont know his full name....

@CrazyPotatoe (is there supposed to be gaps, man i am bad at this XD) thank you for all the arty stuff,  you know what i mean.

@Every admin from JD until now,  i love you....

that is all XD  (so much for keeping it short)

4. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Alright I'm back with more ammo, uh I mean more thanks.

A shout out for @supernatural-knight for his comments in the Anime Undead Cafe. Your thoughts are necessary to prevent spor's tyranny.

@Natsu-dragneel for creating the cafe club and being a level headed club captain. How you ignore my nonsensical posts is a great skill but I'll get you one day :)

@minisiets for being a contributor to the Hall of Elders forum area. Must be all that Dr. Pepper and wisdom of seeing the future of a CERN dictatorship.

Also @Skepticaldragon for contibuting there also. I picture a elderly dragon typing on his laptop in a cave when you post :)

@baconman8910 for being such a active new member of the site. Your lucky I haven't caught you yet on a posting rampage, I would drag you to my level.

@natsuru-san for their unrivaled love of Kampfer. It pretty much equals my love of Xenogears and I understand the urge to talk about it all the time. Oh yeah also for having the best looking avi and sig :). Don't stop being female Natsuru

@blurredexistence I don't know where you are but I'm sure you'll drop by again to post in the rate the latest you seen thread like you always do. Your a cool guy but I can't quite get a good picture of you, it's too blurry.

Everyone else who thinks they avoided my thanks, no I just haven't gotten around to converting you to the religion of Doomguy. Just staying around long enough will get you...

A thank you for being a good contributor to this growing site. That's it? Ah boo. I'll find you guys. And convert you. Fanatically if I must :)

5. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I know I've already said thank you to everyone already but I feel I should give some personal thanks too.

@DTRAdmin thank you for making this place and keeping this community together, we would be at a lose without DTR. Also, thanks for helping me out with all the polls in the Film Club.

@bedheadred thank you for running this ship all while being so awesome, I know it can't be easy keeping everything in order. Also, thanks for pushing me to do more with the Youtube channel and constantly sending me new trailers, it's because of you that I have been able to make the channel so much better than it was.

@sporadic thanks for running the Midnight channel (even though I don't join in activities much) and for helping me out with the Film Club and for showing the Film Club movies every month.

@supernatural-knight thank you for being one of the first people to welcome me to JD and for continuing to have great discussions with me. I always look forward to our conversations on Skype and all the anime recommendations.

@hatless Thank you for being the one who pushed me to get my first 50 posts on JD (all for a sig that you didn't make! :p ), it is because of that I saw how great this community was and so decided to hang around.

@hikikomori Thank you for being a great friend and being so nice, I enjoy our almost daily chats. Also, thank you for all the tech advice.

@Keiichi-Morisato Thank you for for being so awesome yourself.

@jaysp656 Thanks for being so much fun to talk to and for being a good friend and and an awesome duck! :p

@souleater Thank you for being such a cute evil genius and for all the great discussions. I look forward to all our future chats and plans on our domination of the World! Mwahahahaha!

@everyone who I haven't mentioned, there are far too many people here who I wish to thank that I would be here forever so I will just say Thank you to you all.

6. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Wow.... WOW!
    I never expected so many mentions.
    [​IMG]

Such (mis)Fortune.
    [​IMG]

I wanna thank the entire community of JustdubsXDubtopian for being so nice from the start.
    Dealing with an anime noobie like me must've been tough at the start.

I want to thank Straycat first(Even though she isn't here) because she's the main reason I stuck like glue to the forums. She introduced me to everything and we had some great skype voice chats. I miss hanging out with ya.

@bedheadred You helped me immensely right from the very start. I couldn't have done anything without your help. And I wouldn't have become such a well versed ecchi fan without your guidance. You have been a great help to the community and i look forward to watching ecchi with you and the midnight channel on the weekend.

@Karmadelta Thanks for being mah first bro on the old site. Our visual novel adventures were legendary and we should continue sometime. You are one of the funniest members on the site and We should play some Smite, league, swtor or... even .... Scarlet Blade later...
    Because i still dun know what the spoiler code is. And there isn't a button for it yet.
    [​IMG]

Oh you managed to scroll this far.... Koodos!

@Blazer @Keiichi-Morisato @Macmeaties Thanks for being the core of my skype ecchi club. We have several adventures in the realm of oppai and pants ahead. You guys are the best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnd_WIZG2gk
    [​IMG]
    THE LUCKY PERVERTS!

@Sporadic Hey there big spoon![​IMG] You sir are one of the best examples of why this community meshes so well. I know you're just playin half the time, but that's what makes it all the more fun. Even with some of the butthurt. You are the skype master and now you midnight channel is doing super. Congrats Btw. You make my life more fun with the antics in the skype chat. Thanks for allowing me in the chat originally, I would've felt way less involved with JD without the chat.[​IMG]

@souleater Thanks for being mah tumblr buddy. And i never tire of the spam(I've become one with it in the skype chat after all.). You are amazing and nice, and hanging out/chatting with you always feels like we've entered a cutesy anime world and all those silly cares are gone. I love your writing and i hope we can collaborate on some soon. Oh and we should try another podcast soon.

@Hikikomori Thanks for being the sarcastic and chatty skype friend i always needed. Thanks for keeping me from decending too far into the crazy abyss. Your presence is usually enough to spark a grand skype talk.

@shogun13 Thanks for being that wise voice of reason, and the friendly mod who never gave me a hard time. :D

@nyakomayushii Thanks for being the nicest person evar! You ROCK! I always love being greeted on skype whenever you are there.

@deathfire U, ME and TESS should do a Canadian podcast or meetup one day. Your enthusiasm for VNs has kept me interested in the non-gag/ecchi ones. And our podcast attempt was really fun to record. Thanks for being a great buddy.

@dtradmin Thanks for making 2 amazing sites to keep us together and enthralled daily. You will always be my favorite admin.

@severus Thanks for all the ecchi, the random 4chan posts, Makin JDR amazing. And thanks for all the great skype fun, Including those league games where karma left us to die.

@saywut Thanks for being that crazy brit. I love you AMVs and hanging out with you is always a blast. We really should get that minecraft shizz done. Also we need to play smite, PSO2, PS2, SWTOR some more with @karmadelta as well.

@bk-201 Thanks for always being a friendly on skype. You knock me on the head whenever my ecchi side goes too wild.

@joshier
    Thanks for all the cats. No seriously....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPBn_5jer1g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8w4vVaOL8

@sir-maddy Thanks for being the Offical Yuri vn player in our old club and a great friend. We really should talk more, and i should get some more pictures for you.

@hatless I loved your community club ideas and i hope we can eventually get all that sorted. I loved those short podcasts you made and I plan to eventually create a good semi-regular podcast soon.

@minisiets Thanks for being dat crazy mad scientist. And being awesome. And for calling me teh gifmaster. You are my league senpai. But you should join me in Smite.

@natsuru-san Thanks for showing me that kampfer wasn't a complete mistake to watch. You are quite amusing and you often make me wonder what gender you actually are (I kinda wish i didn't tell anyone at first just so i could mess with some certain people).

@Natsu-dragneel thanks for being a bro on the forums who likes the same anime i do, also thanks for all the hard club work.

@Noobs I know the count was reset when we changed forums. But it's another chance at glory. You are always the late nite skype chat person. I'm sorry i'm not as avalible for h chats and the like that late as much since I started work.

Oh god if i forgot anyone... Thanks for everything!
    Here have a fun gif.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    When I saw 8 mentions I was like "Shit, what's going on" and now I know... Surprised to get that many. Thanks guys :) I'll try to be short.

@DTRAdmin not gonna repeat the same stuff, so I'll just add something more personal. Thank you for trusting me with your uploading accounts and bearing with my stupid questions about everything...

@bedheadred even tho it should be thanking post, I'll go with apologizing if you don't mind... Sorry for all the trouble I gave to you. I know it's part of your work, but sometimes I was asking too much :( I really appreciate your hard work on those reviews!

@Sporadic thanks for the given opportunity to contribute for this wonderful community. Even tho I don't really like dubbed shows, I am not regretting one bit that I became content manager here :) Oh and obviously for the TMC!

@Batosai basically thanks for coming here. It wasn't easy to bring you here, but I'm glad you did come and stayed. Knowing that there is someone who will back you up for whatever reason is truly an amazing feeling ^^

@Supernatural-Knight couldn't thank you enough... Beside elimination games I wasn't really sure what else to do on JD, but your social club and your conversations with me really was a good motivation to look around JD further than elimination games. Look what I have become now... all thanks to you :p Although I must apologize for not replying fast to you anymore... I'm just too crazy busy or sometimes just simply forgetful (don't hate me). I am really glad you are listening to my recommendations and so far none has disappointed you!

@saywut thanks for keeping your word and coming to meet me. Was a nice experience ^^

@shogun13 you may not write many full reviews, but your thoughts about anime are always astonishing. Actually I was motivated to write my own reviews just because I read yours. I am thankful that you took your time to read my novice reviews and sometimes event complimented ^^

@blurredexistence thanks mate for your deep thoughts about anime every time you finish in my rating thread. Some of them I picked up myself because I liked your reviews.

@everyone-else for being here and making my work not going to waste (I mean thanks for watching our uploaded anime!) ^^

8. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hope all goes well, I'm surprised I was mentioned to be honest.

9. Joshier Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Okay my turn! Now I suck at remembering names off the top of my head so you will have to forgive me if I forget you, but know you are all awesome and I am glad to be part of such a great community!

@MissElegentSerenity - Whether it is RPing or just chatting, you are great to mess around with and have a good laugh.

@The7thSeal - Can't remember if you made an account on here in the end or not but I am hoping you did; your great fun to talk to as well as play with on LoL. Rping is always a blast when one of your characters is out for blood ;)

@Blazer - Dude, not sure what I can say other than it is always enjoyable to talk to ya on skype, from posting pics to talking about anime, never a dull moment with you around.

@Hikikomori - So many thanks to give for your hard work on the Calendar as well as your commitment to coding the rainmeter, without you none of what we have done so far would be worth much in the end.

@BK-201 - A massive thaanks for you dude, you have done a tonne of calendar pages and greatly lightened by workload now that I have started going through the remaining weeks, the calendar would be rather plain without you!#

@SoulEater @SayWut @Jaysp656 @Aizengard @Rodrule @Sporadic @Noobs @DTRAdmin - Whether completed, being worked on, small or large, or even if you just gave your support, your contributions to the calendar are greatly appreciated and the enthusiasm to want to helpt with it alone is worth thanking you for.

@Crazy-Potato - Although we don't talk as much as we used to, I am thankful I got to compete against you in so many sig battles, it was a real blast!

@BedHeadRed - Thanks for being an awesome community manager ever since JD as well as being a help to several of my friends on numerous occasions.

@MacMeaties - Once again, I don't get the luxury of talking to you as much as I like but whenever I do it is good fun. Many a perverted conversations have been had ;)

@Nimander - Thanks for your catgirls too :p

If I have forgotten to mention anyway, as I said before, the entire community is awesome and know that without you, this site nor the skype chats would be as fun as they are :p

Now one more thing for you all to enjoy!
    [​IMG]

10. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'vewritten these sort of thingsbefore but neveer this , well direct, so, let's go down the list. Over all though, I love you all in some way shape or form

11. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I really suck at being nice but I'm gonna try anyway. Holy crap I didn't realize so many people were thankful for me O_O. I honestly have no idea what to say or think......

@Bedheadred for inviting me to the site even though I wasn't a part of JD originally and for talking to me when I would message the JD Facebook page. If it wasn't you then thanks to who ever it was.

@Sporadic for being someone who I think of as a friend and who I enjoy talking to. I know that I got pretty mad at you in the past but I really do owe you a lot. Your one of the few people who I wouldn't mind meeting in real life. You and @Batosai are also the ones who got me to read TWD one of the best works of fiction I've ever read. I always feel real bad when I can't make it to TMC. I'm also very greatful that you added me to the skype chat.

@Karmadelta for talking to me on the skype chat and for being someone who I can talk to about fighting games and for getting me to try out a few more.

@benny-dragonheart for being a bro and for talking to me. I might have gotten mad at you a few times over the last few days but I still see you as a friend and like Spor are one of the few people I wouldn't mind meeting.

There are a few more people on this site that I know of from the skype chat but I don't know they're DTR name so I'll just thank Ren from the chat for being a friend to and my brother.

@saywut for being entertaining.

@noobs for going along with my Hurt and Heal games.

12. Marhuto Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    @Marhuto for always contributing to The Midnight Channel group. I can always count on you to watch, have fun discussions and always participate in group activities like nominations and voting. I always have a lot of fun with you in our groups activity chats.  

You're welcome Spor!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You to everyone from the DT/DTR team!
    You guys provided me with great quality anime from JD to DT. :)

Thanks @Batosai for our mini anime discussions. Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to The Film Club for all the wonderful selections. I've seen a lot of those films before, but re-watching it the you guys makes it even better.

Thanks to the Manga Club for helping me populate my manga list on MAL. LOL
    No seriously... thanks guys for introducing me to all those new manga.

A BIG Thank You to the The Midnight Channel (TMC) crew and to everyone that skype with us and is always there to discuss!
    @Sporadic @Batosai @Ovyda just to name a few.
    TMC's the best hangout spot for anyone that enjoys watching anime.
    Before I met you guys, I never knew I would be able to have fun while watching and chatting during an anime. Trust me I hate talking while watching somethings.

Thanks @Sporadic for hosting this great channel. :)

WE ARE THE MULTI-TASKERS!!!

Thank you!

13. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    There's a reason why I've stayed on this site for [insert span of years here] (about 5 or 6 it's hard to remember) and that is all of you lovely people. I can't really enumerate the variety of loves that I have for all of you because they are so vast and varied that I would be writing and editing this until next thanksgiving. From Baconman to Lince to Veritas to Ben to Red for their excellent reviews, to Meta to Nyako to Kiri to Red for making the forums a better place (even if I can't follow it like I used to), to all of the staff including Red for working so hard, to Colme for being as amazing as the day I met him, to every person on the skype chat, all of them are great and I could go further.
    But most of all to Red for handling my juvenile affections and always being such a sweet, motivated, and sexy lady.

14. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Alright I’m back with more ammo, uh I mean more thanks.

A shout out for @supernatural-knight for his comments in the Anime Undead Cafe. Your thoughts are necessary to prevent spor’s tyranny.

@Natsu-dragneel for creating the cafe club and being a level headed club captain. How you ignore my nonsensical posts is a great skill but I’ll get you one day [​IMG]

@minisiets for being a contributor to the Hall of Elders forum area. Must be all that Dr. Pepper and wisdom of seeing the future of a CERN dictatorship.

Also @Skepticaldragon for contibuting there also. I picture a elderly dragon typing on his laptop in a cave when you post [​IMG]

@baconman8910 for being such a active new member of the site. Your lucky I haven’t caught you yet on a posting rampage, I would drag you to my level.

@natsuru-san for their unrivaled love of Kampfer. It pretty much equals my love of Xenogears and I understand the urge to talk about it all the time. Oh yeah also for having the best looking avi and sig [​IMG] . Don’t stop being female Natsuru

@blurredexistence I don’t know where you are but I’m sure you’ll drop by again to post in the rate the latest you seen thread like you always do. Your a cool guy but I can’t quite get a good picture of you, it’s too blurry.

Everyone else who thinks they avoided my thanks, no I just haven’t gotten around to converting you to the religion of Doomguy. Just staying around long enough will get you…

Spoiler:

A thank you for being a good contributor to this growing site. That’s it? Ah boo. I’ll find you guys. And convert you. Fanatically if I must [​IMG]

I'm way too strong to ever be converted!

15. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I didn't think I'd get thanked that many times.
    [​IMG]

Well, it would be rude of me not send out my thanks as well, so here we go:

@Bedheadred Thank you for being my first friend on the forums (even though it was mandatory), and for being an overall cool person.

@Sporadic Thank you for being the first person to message me other than Red (even though it was for doing something wrong), and for being the best tsundere I know today. Also, thank you for making me watch Lagrange, it was well worth it.

@MissElegentSerenity Thank you for being so nice and inviting me to RP with everyone. It was really fun and I hope to do it again sometime.

@joshier and @uallandme Thank you for being my first real friends to talk to in the community. It was fun nyaning in the counting to 50 thread.

@Phi Thank you for being the toughest enigma to crack, but always being there to try and count to 50 with us.

@shogun13 Thank you for always bring interesting topics to the Count to 50 thread. And also for being the most GAR member of the cast. You are truly the only one suitable to claim Red.

@severus Thank you for always ruining the count. No matter how it was done or which side you were on (or what thread you were on).

@noobs and @bk-201 Thank you for always being around to talk to when everything was getting slow. It was always nice talking to you.

@natsu-dragneel Thank you for being such a cool person to compete with. We've had our rivalries, but it was always in good fun.

@mafiacow Thank you for doing all the dares and the mind-expanding debates nobody wanted us to have.

@wampa Thank you for always nyaning with me, when no one else would.

@sir-maddy and @saywut Thank you for being so cool, and for all the yuri talks.

@blazer Thank you for being an even better anime fanatic than I am and almost always understanding my references. Also thank you for being one of the few to talk about cool horror anime.

@nimander and @keiichi-morisato Thank you for all the interesting conversations about more specific anime, and always having the coolest pictures and art.

@hikikomori Thank you for always being a generally nice person and also having really great taste in art.

@crazy-potato Thank you for the signature (though I hardly use it here, I still use it) and the wonderful contribution to the site. Keep up the great work.

@karmadelta Thank you for always being... well, yourself. It has always been fun teasing you with a loli or two. Thank you for always being the life of the party, no matter how inappropriate. And thank you for having some taste when it comes to video games.

@minisiets Thank you for being that random cool guy everyone aspires to be, and for being true to your avatar.

@hatless Thank you for being that one guy I can always talk about touhou with.

@jamsm, @ledlump, and @jaysp656 Though we became friends further down the road, I was always glad we did. Thank you for being such great friends.

@natsuru-san Thank you for being someone that was always fun to talk to. We always went back and forth for a while whenever we talked, even though it didn't happen too often. Thank you for that.

@l3gion Thank you for the random conversations. We always pulled out something interesting when we talked.

@doomguy Thank you for always being that random guy that made me laugh.

@ovyda and @batosai Thank you for always keeping things interesting. We used to have a good time, racing to 50 so fast we had to edit all of our posts. It's too bad we can't do that anymore, but I'm still glad me met.

@steveyk Thank you for the site, of course, but also thank you for being such a great admin. You were always on top of things, and even though none of your comments and suggestions and fixes were directed at me, they always helped me. Thank you for everything.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that put up with or even liked my stories. And I'd like to thank everyone I didn't get a chance to thank personally. All of you are important to me, and even though I don't know any of you personally, it was always my pleasure to be with you here. Thank you all.

16. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    @MissElegentSerenity for being one of the coolest damn people on the site. I’ve shared a lot of personal stuff with you, mainly job drama and personal bullshit. You’re a great person to talk to and I always love the discussions we have.

@Sporadic Thank you :) this made me smile. Thank you for all the time you put into for the Midnight channel. I will hope to be able to join in and watch with everyone again soon. I really enjoy our conversations and if you ever need someone to chat or BS with just message me on skype :) . Thank you for working with me on the things I asked for, for my groups I appreciate all your hard work. Your a great person to talk to, and I enjoy some of the random conversations that go on in the chat when i decide to chat with everyone from time to time. Im usually to busy playing League or RPing. but pop in from time to time. BTW when i switch back to NA server we should play a game of league. Just gotta level up a bit tho lol.

@MissElegentSerenity – Whether it is RPing or just chatting, you are great to mess around with and have a good laugh.

@Joshier what no thanks for all the cat girl images i sent you :p JK. Thank you for putting up with me constant request for the RP site. I know when we first started i was constantly requesting things to be done. Also thank you for all my sigs you made me :). I enjoy playing League with you and the others (even tho sometimes we all butt heads lol) and just chatting with one another. Your a great friend you have helped me with a lot this year and I appreciate everything you have done I can't thank you enough.

@MissElegentSerenity for being there for us aand talking to us XD for being kind andc nice

@Nyako~Mayushii Thank you I apprecieate it. I know im not on DTR much but when I am i enjoy talking to everyone. I know we had a lot of discussion in the GOS chat a few times and I enjoy our conversations. and if you ever need someone to talk or chat with Im here :)

@MissElegentSerenity Thank you for being so nice and inviting me to RP with everyone. It was really fun and I hope to do it again sometime.

@Roy Blue Anytime and we are always here to RP with. We enjoy having you and when you decide you want to start RPing again just jump right on in :)

@bedheadred Thank you for everything you have done for this site. I also want to thank you for helping me out with some personal matters earlier this year. Your a great person and a wonderful admin :).

@The7thSeal I enjoy RPing with you, cant believe its been over a year now since we started RPing in JD. Time has flown lol. I enjoy chatting with you and playing League (rants and all :) ) We have had some good times playing and RPing. Thank you for helping me keep TBRP alive and for being such a great friend.

@Crazy Potato+ thank you for my awesome Avatar and my awesome sigs :) you do such awesome sigs.

@severus thanks for running our DND for us earlier this year I appreciate it. Also thank you for the funny things you put up in JD and DTR. I had a blast with the guessing game in the S&M RP in JD between you and enigma that made me laugh and was rather fun :) . Good times

@Jaysp656 for keeping the chat here on DTR going. I enjoy some of the conversations we had from time to time thanks for chatting with me on here and on skype :) if you ever want to chat just message me

@Natsuru-san thank you for chatting with me on skype and for being a good friend and for reaching out to me when i was going through some rough patches this past year. I know we dont chat much but in the times we do i enjoy our conversations :)

@Masterofflys Where are you?? we miss you in the RP's its been a while since ive seen you on and everyone has been asking about you.

@DemonEyesJoe Thanks for all the fun in JDR with the 21Dare thread. Had some pretty fun dares from you :)

@Gundam Wolf The Godfather thank you for being a great friend and talking to me. I know i havent really been on much when you message me. Im usually asleep or busy lol. Ill try to message you more when i see you online :) you've been a great friend

@Karma thank you for all the laughs in the Chat and on the site. Sorry for spamming your wall with Strike witches images which i was dared to do lol i can only imagine the reaction you got when you came onto JDR and saw all those images lol. :)

@Ben-senpai for chatting with me on skype and being a great friend. i enjoy our conversations we have when we do chat. :)

@Eclipse @Heizengard @Hurricaneria @jenovacell @Dungeon Master @Shinimagami @LEDlump @Belsfir and all the other RP's Thank you all for a wonderful year of RPing. To those who are in TBRP and TBRP group thank you all for helping me keep the RP's going. Without you guys we wouldnt have TBRP
    For anyone else i missed, thank you all for such a wonderful community. I have made several great friends Over the year. I cant believe its been 15month already since i have been a part of this community (going back from when i joined JD) everyone is so wonderful and kind. Thank you all for being such a great community and giving me something to look forward to every day :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

17. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @ovyda and @batosai Thank you for always keeping things interesting. We used to have a good time, racing to 50 so fast we had to edit all of our posts. It’s too bad we can’t do that anymore, but I’m still glad me met.

Haha me and Ovyda used to stay up very late and try to beat the mods. We went on skype and evrytime we posted a number we said so. Fastest way to do it. Counting to 50 on JD was alot of fun. @Roy-Blue

18. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    @Miss Elegent Serenity Don't worry, I'm still here! Just been feeling a bit drained of life lately, but I'll be stopping by the RP site soon. I didn't realise people would notice me gone... (/feigned ignorance :p )

In keeping with the thread I'll offer thanks for the concern of the RP club :D

Edit: Actually since I'm here, I'll show my appreciation for the site at large- everyone I've met (not too many yet as I keep a low profile) has been friendly and intelligent, which in my eyes makes this an exceptional online community. Give yourselves a collective pat on the back- and a suggestive wink on my behalf ;)

19. SkepticalDragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright I’m back with more ammo, uh I mean more thanks. A shout out for @supernatural-knight for his comments in the Anime Undead Cafe. Your thoughts are necessary to prevent spor’s tyranny. @Natsu-dragneel for creating the cafe club and being a level headed club captain. How you ignore my nonsensical posts is a great skill but I’ll get you one day [​IMG] @minisiets for being a contributor to the Hall of Elders forum area. Must be all that Dr. Pepper and wisdom of seeing the future of a CERN dictatorship. Also @Skepticaldragon for contibuting there also. I picture a elderly dragon typing on his laptop in a cave when you post [​IMG] @baconman8910 for being such a active new member of the site. Your lucky I haven’t caught you yet on a posting rampage, I would drag you to my level. @natsuru-san for their unrivaled love of Kampfer. It pretty much equals my love of Xenogears and I understand the urge to talk about it all the time. Oh yeah also for having the best looking avi and sig [​IMG] . Don’t stop being female Natsuru @blurredexistence I don’t know where you are but I’m sure you’ll drop by again to post in the rate the latest you seen thread like you always do. Your a cool guy but I can’t quite get a good picture of you, it’s too blurry. Everyone else who thinks they avoided my thanks, no I just haven’t gotten around to converting you to the religion of Doomguy. Just staying around long enough will get you…

Spoiler:

A thank you for being a good contributor to this growing site. That’s it? Ah boo. I’ll find you guys. And convert you. Fanatically if I must [​IMG]

Danke! Grazie! Thank you!

Although I am not sure why you think I am elderly dragon... (you remember the trans-dimensional migration to Earth and you're elderly... but I joke) but thank you. Honestly I have been so busy away from the board here that I am surprised anyone remembered me or had anything goo to say about me... I... will see if I can think of a few things to add a while later.

For better or worse this is how I imagine doomguy.
    [​IMG]
    With this music.​
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv2OJmboiZA[/video]​

20. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    @skepticaldragon you win the internet. Nothing else needs to be said!