Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Thankful Challenge

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Sporadic, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    At this time of year, Americans reflect on the past year and the blessings in their life.
    Let's all take some time to thank someone for their contribution to our online lives.

@Sporadic: Thank you for hosting the Midnight Channel. It reminds me of the good ol' days when I got to goof around and enjoy anime with friends instead of working.

@DTRAdmin: Thank you for being patient and putting up with my old lady learning curve.

@Nonononoki: Thank you for your work on Facebook. You bring a new perspective to the page. You know your romance and slice of life and I know the seinen stuff--we create a good balance.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Ha, no problem @Bedheadred I've really enjoyed the conversations we've had in TMC viewing sessions. You always bring plenty of hilarious comments to the table. And thank you for always going through the trouble of posting the announcements for it on FB. Those posts have helped draw in regular members and lots of casual viewers.

Prepare for a long, long post. I've been planning my response to this thread since some of us discussed it a couple weeks ago. And I have a lot to say because everyone on this site means something to me. I'm sorry if I'm not able to get a personal comment out to everyone because you all are great people to talk with and you all bring such spirit to this site everyday. It's a continuous pleasure to be a part of this community.

Thanks to all The Midnight Channel members. There's a lot of you out there and each one of you make the weekends the best part of the week for me.

Thanks to everyone in the community club's Skype. Our daily conversations are some of the best I've had, period. I've made a lot of friends there and strengthened bonds with like-minded people which I will cherish for years to come.

Thanks to all the streamers on DT. You all make the work I do on the site worth it everyday.

@Bedheadred Thank you for all your work on DTR. I know the level of annoyance you received on a daily basis from JustDubs so I can only imagine the level of stress this site can sometimes give you.

@DTRAdmin The thanks you were promised earlier this month :p I really respect all the sacrifices and commitment you've made to building this site. It wasn't an easy task. Thank you for giving Red and I the opportunities to run both sites with you. It's a definite pleasure to be given so much responsibility and work alongside you.

Thanks to my content managers. @Keiichi-Morisato @Ovyda @Batosai @Dirtie00 @Rodrule All of the time you donate to DT means a lot. You guys put in a large amount of work and go mostly unnoticed for it. I know the amount of time you dedicate on a weekly basis and I can speak for the entire community when I say it's all greatly appreciated.

Thanks to the DTR forum moderators for keeping this a friendly place to post. @veritasodiumparit @Supernatural-Knight @Hikikomori

@Shogun13 @Colme for going through the work of reading and sometimes revising all the reviews.

@BK-201 @Nonononoki @Jaysp656 @Sir-Maddy @Crazy-Potato You are integral parts of the community and the services you provide are greatly appreciated. Thanks for making every aspect of our community better by the day.

@Roy-Blue I used to really enjoy the Wan and Nyan battles on JustDubs. Especially in the old count of 50 thread.

@Supernatural-Knight for giving a lot of great discussions and being an overall enjoyable person to get along with.

@Wampa for being an active and contributing part in this community.

@KonataShana for being a fun new addition to TMC and our skype chat.

@BaconMan8910 for jumping right into the community when you joined and mixing it up with everyone. New additions to the site dont typically get very involved with very much right away. But you make an effort to post whenever you have an opinion.

@Keiichi-Morisato for being the person I can come to when I need to vent or plain out bitch about something. I know I can come to you no matter how raged about something I am and you will listen with an open mind.

@MiniSiets for being so awesome. Whether we're talking in skype or on the forum I always enjoy our discussions because you're one of the people on the site whose opinion I value most.

@Mafiacow for bringing your patented level of humor and wit to the forum. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

@Jaysp656 for putting up with my foul jokes in the DTR chat. And for recently talking more in the group chat. We're a weird bunch but we like having you around :p

@Shogun13 for all of your insight in the discussions we have. you are truly one of my favorite people on the site.

@Hikikomori I sent you a personal thank you in your PMs.

@MrLincecum You're always a cool person to talk to. Although we don't talk as much as I would like maybe that will change some day. Hope to catch you on DTR's chat box more often.

@SoulEater for being one of my all time favorite people on this site. I've enjoyed having you as a friend for the last year and a half. We never run out of stuff to talk about and I wouldn't trade them for anything, baka kouhai. :D

@Doomguy you bring a level of randomness I could only compare with my own. The random nonsense you post to help move threads along is some of the funniest stuff I read on the site.

@wolfleader We got off to a bumpy start but I'm thankful we've become friends. We have some fun chats during the middle of the night when everyone else has already gone to sleep.

@NyakoMayushii for being the friendliest person on DTR. That title remains as true here as it was on JustDubs. We haven't talked a much lately and I miss your appearances in Skype. You should try dropping by more often.

@sayWut @karmadelta Bros. If somethings happened within the last year and a half you've been there right with me for it. You've always stuck up for me and backed me up when I needed it. Thanks for being the people in skype I talk with the most. it wouldnt be a normal day if we werent on talking about one hilarious thing after the other. honestly the community would be a lonely place without the two of you.

@Batosai @Ovyda The two of you I known the longest past 5 years now. We've been through a lot together. You two were always my favorite people on NL. I'm very thankful that the two of you came to post on JustDubs and even more thankful that two of the people I've known the longest are now uploading for me. Couldn't have work out any better. I know that no matter what the situation is, no matter what site we're on, you two will be there with me.

@Natsuru-san for being as relentless and determined as I am to get your opinion across. I've always respected that you can always say what's on your mind without fear of repercussions. That level of honesty is commendable.

@Natsu-Dragneel for running The Anime Cafe after rainshadow disappeared. It's always been one of my favorite clubs so its nice to see you running it with such dedication.

@BK-201 for being a great leader of The Film Club. It's always a nice environment to hang out and I appreciate the dedication you have for it. And I'm glad that my livestream is a place you like showing your movies on. I always look forward to Film Club Friday every month.

@Noobs for your skype chats. although you never come around anymore, that's fine. maybe some day that will change again.

@Aizengard I know we had that rough start when you and your brother first started coming around in Skype. But I'm glad we were quickly able to move past that and frequently chat on Skype. I love our Walking Dead conversations and its always fun speculating on the future events with you.

@bennydragonheart for being such a big influence in our Skype chat and for helping me mod TMC. Your help in that regard is more appreciated than I probably ever tell you.

@Marhuto for always contributing to The Midnight Channel group. I can always count on you to watch, have fun discussions and always participate in group activities like nominations and voting. I always have a lot of fun with you in our groups activity chats.

@Metazoxan for being a great conversationalist. No matter what we're discussing it's always an interesting time because your opinions are always so fresh and insightful.

@Lullabye for being another great new addition to the community club skype chat. You've really dove right into conversations and have been getting along nicely with everyone.

@ItsKatt for being another great addition to The Midnight Channel. You've been making a point to participate for awhile now and you make the conversations funner.

@Zak-b for at one point being a good friend. But stuff changes, ya know? I hope there will be a point in the future when all that can go back to the way it was. Hope you're doing well with your schooling.

@nimander for being a fun person to talk to. I always have some good laughs when you're around. The skype chat has always been a funner place with you there.

@Walshy for being one of the main graphic designers from JustDubs. I hope you get some more free time and work out your issues with your computer, I think it was? DTR would be a nicer looking place if we had some of your reputable designs decorating the place.

@MissElegentSerenity for being one of the coolest damn people on the site. I've shared a lot of personal stuff with you, mainly job drama and personal bullshit. You're a great person to talk to and I always love the discussions we have.

@Timekeeper you were always one the CM I got along with the most. During our work on JustDubs it was always easier getting through the stuff we did when we were able to work together. Your contributions on JustDubs were very great and having you absent from the CM team is noticeably detrimental.

@shaders You make Skype more and more interesting by the day. I can't have some of the conversations we do with anyone else. You're that unique brand of crazy that i can relate to.

@Severus I'm thankful for all the help you gave building JDR with me. It wasn't easy doing damage control during JustDubs closure and you made everything go so much smoother.

@DemonEyesJoe thanks for being a contributing asset to this community.

@m-theoria Your new spot on Monday's question is proving to be enjoyable. Thanks for giving up some of your time every week to further a great continuing set of discussions.

@Delta Thanks for your daily dose of ecchi. It's commendable that you're willing to donate some of your time frequently to contribute to one of the groups on DTR.

@Sir-Maddy thanks for all that news postings. It must be troublesome on occasion looking all that up. I've always like the discussion threads we've participated in together. Hope you can most as often as you used to soon.

@Znelson thanks for being one of the relatively newer people who came and started posting without discretion. It's hard to come by new dedicated members since we moved from JustDubs and its always great seeing people who join DTR and stick around.

@Hatless for running the old community club. You aren't around as you used to be but hopefully that changes soon.

@GreatOak for frequently participating on the forum and being a dedicated member. active people are hard to come by and I'm glad you decided to stick it out with us on the new site.

@Eclipse for befriending all :p And being the kind of person who wants to meet and get to know everyone on the site.

@araragi for putting forth a lot of effort lately and posting more than usual on the forum. Active members are hard to come by lately so I appreciate you sticking around :)

@plantkingman for always being a regular poster on the forum. You have an interesting opinion on shows and i always enjoy reading it.

@veritasodiumparit for being an active part of the skype chat. its always great talking with you

@silvermoss for being such a great new addition to the site. New people don't typically hit it off so well but you're something else. You didn't hesitate jumping into threads and posting.

If I missed any of you I am sorry. I was going off the members list and it's easy to miss people. If I missed someone I will post again to fix my mistake.

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    This goes out to everyone:

Thank you all for helping contributing to the site during the hard times.
    Without everyone's enthusiasm, dedication and patience I'm pretty sure we would not be here today.
    Thank you all for being so nice to me, it truly feels nice to talk to people about what I love.
    Thank you all for being a part of my Internet life.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Jzrq52qaXZI[/youtube]

4. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    for bringing your patented level of humor and wit to the forum. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

*insert gif that I couldn't find of tsundere being shocked that they had something to be complimented on*
    I- I have- there's a patent on my humour??

Well, I guess, to everyone: Thanks for putting up with all my eccentricities, especially when I've been especially annoying. And thanks for being such an awesome community to share my love of anime and stuff with. Love you guys.

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Batosai @Ovyda The two of you I known the longest past 5 years now. We’ve been through a lot together. You two were always my favorite people on NL. I’m very thankful that the two of you came to post on JustDubs and even more thankful that two of the people I’ve known the longest are now uploading for me. Couldn’t have work out any better. I know that no matter what the situation is, no matter what site we’re on, you two will be there with me.

I'm happy to help with anything on this site and on the midnight channel. About the 5 years we've known eachother, it actually is 5 years next month. I joined the clan in december 2008 right after it went wrong between me and Roy in HeadShoot(good memory ftw :p) I should thank you too for your dedication on the No Limit forum back then for so many years. If that forum wasn't there, No Limit would have just been another clan that would die off eventually. The forum held us together even now after gunz has stopped.
    If it wasn't for you i would never have joined this site and wouldn't be a CM. Thank you for that and the work you do on the DT site and The Midnight Channel!

@Ovyda, the other guy i know from No Limit, thanks for being a good friend for so long. Despite the trouble we sometimes had. It's always fun talking about anime and sports with you and i'm happy to still be in touch with you after such long time.

@All the other people on this site, thank you for being here and making this site what it is right now.

6. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Thank you to everyone. Thank you to all the staff that keep this place running. Thank you to all the members that make this place a great place to hang out and chat.

Since finding JustDubs I feel I have grown as a person. I feel more confident in talking to people and feel more sociable. I have made so many great friends and hopefully some life long friends too. You have given meaning to my hollow existence and something to look forward to everyday.

Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Being an Aussie I've never really gotten into the spirit of thanksgiving, but after reading Spors large post it has suddenly inspired me to join in.

@Sporadic thank you for always being an enjoyable person to chat to, whether it is in my rare Skype chat visits or posts in the forums they are always enjoyable regardless of topic matter, may you never change your ways of typing. Keep up the good work with DT, I am proud to know that there is such a dedicated team working with you.

@Noobs thank you for always being there ready to chat about whatever really, we have always gotten along since the strawberry sundae discussion we had two years ago which I still find to be an incredibly random way to start a conversation. My time with this community would not be the same without you here.

@Hatless You were one of the first new members after I joined that I really got to know, and while you don't post as frequently any more I still cherish all the times we turned last person into a general discussion thread. Now our chats are PM only on Skype but they are still jut as enjoyable, for this I thank you

@Bk-201 We only started chatting a bit more recently than some of the others but I still treasure each and every discussion despite their random nature, my nights would be so much earlier if I didn't have you and Noobs to chat to which I'd hate, thank you

@Ovyda, ever since you were first brought to this little community of ours we've been on good terms, our chats have lasted more than a year and I still enjoy reading your thoughts on anime and getting recommendations off of you despite the decrease in frequency, Thank you I never would have watched some great anime if it weren't for you neither would I of had so many interesting chats.

@Batosai, from a single line question about how much naruto I've watched two months ago to a huge wall post every other day, I always knew I'd enjoy chatting to you since the day I found out you came from the same place as Ovyda and Spor not long after you joined, although it may have taken a while to get that discussion going I am grateful for this. You are another member I get along well with and for the most part have similar tastes in anime which makes talking to you very easy. Thank you for always taking the time to respond to my wall post of a PM.

@bedheadred thank you for being here, it is that simple. Everything about you is enjoyable, whether it is your fondness for ecchi or being a figurehead it really doesn't matter. With a manlier taste in anime than half of the guys on this forum you are a great person to have around especially when I need to turn to someone with less of a liking of the romance genre. Your migration to this little community was a blessing, I appreciate all your time you put into this site.

@souleater thank you for simply being you, I've known you for pretty much 2 years as well, you've been a great person to chat to. Always lively and speaking freely, although your activity has decreased as well I won't forget some of our past chats.

@DTRadmin, thank you for creating this new site for us to hang out on, I don't know how empty my days would be if I didn't have the opportunity to generally screw around posting my opinion on all of the series I've seen. I know this site hasn't been profitable and you've gone through many trials which only makes me respect you even more. May this site prosper soon.

@mafiacow you are one haruhi obsessed person but I wouldn't want to see you any other way, your messages don't hold anything back for those without this obsession which is why I enjoy chatting with you. Thank you for supplying more of an Aussie presence to this forum.

@mrlincecum thank you for taking the time to post the logical responses you do, your posts are always of a high quality and when you've got an opinion you have a relentlessly passionate way of writing that I envy. I remember we use to chat more frequently in my early days but the recent PM's have been more meaningful than all of those put together.

As I've rambled on long enough already I'll summarise the rest, thank you everyone on staff for working on these sites everyday. Thank you to everyone that worked on the Refuge in the past to keep us all together, without that I'm sure a much larger amount of us would be completely missing even from the Skype chat. Thank you to all the other members on here, while we may not get along perfectly like some of the others I wouldn't change that for anything, what is life without ups and downs?
    This site is beyond my internet life, this community is that large a part of my everyday life so I won't distinguish between the two. I've made some great friends on here that I speak to more regularly than my RL friends so you mean just as much to me as they do, even if I don't know you by your real names or appearances it doesn't matter to me.

Now I don't exactly watch that much anime with hugging scenes so steins gate will do

8. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Lets see now I never know what to exactly say at times like this but I'll do what I can.

@Everyone thanks for being awesome. the JD forum was the first forum I ever joined so it's the one I've always been most familiar with. I'm really not a very social guy so I really haven't been active on many other forums. It's pretty much just this one. I'm bad at small talk and pretty bad at starting a conversation in general but over the years some of the people here made some great discussions that I could join. Also thank you to the people who put up with me when I got carried away with stuff. So thanks all you awesome people.

and that is all I got I guess. Like I said not really good at this.

9. SoulEater Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    @SoulEater for being one of my all time favorite people on this site. I’ve enjoyed having you as a friend for the last year and a half. We never run out of stuff to talk about and I wouldn’t trade them for anything, baka kouhai. [​IMG]  

B-Baka senpai noticed me! -gasp-
    For serious, though, thanks a lot, @sporadic. You're definitely one of my favorites as well, you're an awesome friend and even though we haven't spoken very much lately, you're always fun to be around! Sorry I'm always ditching on TMC, though~ Hehe

Alright, then. Let's finish this.

A big and very special thanks to @DTRAdmin for both sites, we're all very grateful for your work and commitment towards the community.

Another thank-you to mummy @Bedheadred for your work on the forums/FB and for being such an awesome friend and Okaa-san

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Batosai, from a single line question about how much naruto I’ve watched two months ago to a huge wall post every other day, I always knew I’d enjoy chatting to you since the day I found out you came from the same place as Ovyda and Spor not long after you joined, although it may have taken a while to get that discussion going I am grateful for this. You are another member I get along well with and for the most part have similar tastes in anime which makes talking to you very easy. Thank you for always taking the time to respond to my wall post of a PM.

@Supernatural-Knight, I still enjoy reading and responding to those posts evryday ^^

11. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    @DTRAdmin Thank you for all your hard work on the site. I understand the amount of work it takes to manage a site and I respect all the work you put into this site.

@Bedheadred Thank you Okaa-san. You really are like a mother to me and you're always helpful and fun to be around. Thank you for all your hard work on the forum as well.

@Severus Thank you for your work as well. I know you do some kind of work for the site lurking in the shadows.

@Sporadic Thank you for managing the other half of the community. Even with my tech knowledge, I'd have no idea how to run a site where the primary focus is on video playback. I have high respect for the work you do.

@Shogun & @Colme Thanks to you both for going over all the reviews. You two literally put the Review in Dubtopian Review.

@Supernatural-Knight & @veritasodiumparit To my fellow Mods. Thank you both for your help around the forum. I couldn't do this job alone.

@Kusanagi While I don't see you around that often, thank you for your work with the groups.

@Rodrule, @dirtie00, @Keiichi-Morisato, & @Ovyda Thank you all for your work on DT. You guys spend hours getting content ready for all of us to watch.

@Sir-Maddy, @Nonononoki, @Jaysp656, @BK-201, & @Crazy-Potato You all help make DTR just that much more awesome. You all have something you're good at and you share it with the rest of us. Thank you.

@Mafiacow Thanks for being a great forumer and for your dedication to the Weekly AVI/Sig group

@Wampa Thanks to you as well. You're always on time with out current theme in the group.

@All the other members in the Weekly AVI/Sig group. Thank you all so much. You guys make the group as fun as it is.

@BK-201 Thanks for being a friend who I can talk with on an almost daily basis.

@Souleater Thanks for being my Soul-chan. You're always caring and looking out for me.

@Natsuru-san Thanks for being a supportive friend. We've had some great conversations and I hope that I can get more time to talk with you again.

@Zak-b Thank you for being a good friend. I know I can come to you if there's something on my mind.

@Nimander Thank you for your random catgirl/yuri/kawaii images you send me. Thank make my day just a little bit brighter.

@Jaysp656 Thanks for being a good friend. Though you can be a bit baka and we've had a few rough patches, you're still a good guy.

@Nyakomayushii Thanks for being such a kind person and for teaching me a tiny bit of Japanese.

@Joshier Thanks for all your help with the calender and catgirl support. Viva La Nyanlution~!

@MacMeaties Thank you for being one of our forum's lurkers.

@DemonEyesJoe Thanks for being an avid Vocaliod fan.

@Yui Likewise with Joe. I'm looking forward to talking with you again.

@Keiichi-Morisato Thank you for being my IT Senpai throughout school. Your support is really helping me get through the confusion that is Cisco.

@Everyone Thank you all for being here. Without you guys, this forum wouldn't be. You all are a very important part of the site.

I do apologize if I missed anyone. I only got up a few hours ago and I'm still a bit sleepy.

12. Araragi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    @sporadic Thank you for making the Asylum so fun with all the games and threads you make. And also, thank you for including me in your list of thank yous :)

@bedheadred It goes without saying that this site wouldn't exist without you, so thank you for all you do to keep it running, and for being such a funny and ecchi-loving admin

@nonononoki Thank you for making the facebook page so entertaining

@mafiacow Thank you for taking so many requests (including my own) in your pokemon drawing thread, and for always having enjoyable posts in any thread you post in

13. Nonononoki Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -0
    Thanks at

@bedheadred For being an awesome admin on DTR as well as on the DTR FB page
    @mafiacow For not forgetting about meh
    @n8dam8 for accepting my request :)
    @crazy-potato for your images, for accepting my requests (I had send you a request a long time ago via Skype and you haven't answered ;) ) - and for stealing my beautiful gif

14. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    This thread's like a thanksgiving turkey... it's stuffed with goodness. Here's some background music.
    [youtube]Q9dOAlzuWZk&list=PL2EA8240BE7B19E13[/youtube]
    @Bedheadred Thanks for being such a big part of the community. You're like the glue that holds us together, and not that sh!tty elmers glue either, i'm talking legitimate wood glue! Also, thank you for just being my friend in general. There's other stuff I would say, but this is a serious post so...

@Shogun13 @Colme Thanks for putting up with my reviews. Honestly, you and Colme are probably the members I respect the most on the forums because you guys have been around since I was still a baby on JD. I looked up to you guys for learning how to make good posts, so thanks a big huggy bunch.

@Sporadic and all who inhabit the skype chat, thanks for being so randomly interesting all the time. I'm not always around to see what's going on in there, but I sometimes read things that really give me a good laugh. You and they are really a good bunch and I hope it stays that way for as long as possible.

@Timekeeper @The Rose I really have to thank you guys. You two were the first people I ever really talked to on JD, and it really helped me develop the ability to lighten up and be myself. That, and the Troll Brigade. Those were some good days. Hopefully, you both see this.

@MrLincecum You're a tool.

@DTRAdmin Dude, you should have your own medal. Running a site like this has basically made everything here possible. If anything, you're one of the main reasons why our community is still around. Thanks, sincerely.

This thank you goes to someone who isn't here anymore. Back when I first joined JD, I had no idea how to interact with people or make posts for that matter. Fletch was really the one who taught the basics of being a forumer [whether he knew it or not], so I have to go and say that if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have stuck around. I just hope one day he sees this so he can know that i'm truly thankful for his help. [And I don't hold any grudges about the Troll Brigade].

@All the newer members of DTR, thank you for coming to DTR. The only new member I know by username is ZNelson [Sorry, I'm horrendous with names], but I know there are more that contribute daily than he, so thank you for being a fresh new face and helping along the activity to a suitable level. It's always interesting to see the new members posting and getting the older members into the action.

@Supernatural-Knight Thank you for taking time out of your life to talk to me and have intriguing discussions with me. Your posts have always been informative and worth the read, so whenever I see one I get a little excited. Thanks for being a good friend to me, it means a lot.

@Everyone, sorry if I didn't get to give you an individual one. Either I forgot, or I just don't feel I know you well enough to write something sincere and from the heart [Please don't take it personally]. I don't really talk to everyone here, so it's me, not you. Anyway, this community holds a special place in my heart. I feel like this is where I learned to grow up, to analyze things, to think before I speak, to make good friends, to act mature, to put myself out there, etc. You guys may not know it, but I owe this community a lot, and I hope to one day be able to contribute more than just being an active member/reviewer. By that, I mean bringing back JustHentai for realzies. :D [I still have the JustHentai banner saved on my computer by the way... just in case...]

15. Jaysp656 Artificial Intelligence

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    .< (had to be said :p )
    @BK-201 - Thanks for being one of the most level headed people on the forum and being cool to chat with.

@Nyakomayushii - Thank you for being so kind and wearing a penguin hat : p

@Zak-b - Thank you for being an understanding person in the few times we've chatted directly. Helps me a lot.

@Keiichi-Morisato Thanks for being you. It is a pleasure chatting.

@MacMeaties thanks for that pic of your girlfriend's mustache. hehe

@Souleater - thanks for being a cool person and laughing at my jokes ;)

@Hikikomori - You helped me a lot in smartphone searching and discussing techy stuff. It has been interesting and fun to get to know you as much I have. Thank you for being you and chatting with me despite me being so baka. You are an awesome person whom I consider a close friend.

To be honest I could probably spend several hours on this and still it would feel inadequate to how grateful for everyone I've met here. I'm am very thankful I jumped down the rabbit hole after JD's community. It has been an awesome journey that I want to continue for a long while yet.

Thank you

16. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    First of all, I want to thank everyone on the site for being so nice and welcoming as I was never part of the JD crew. Now I will thank some of you personally (it will take too much time for me to thank each and everyone of you, so I apologise faithfully).

First of all, a big thank you to @DTRAdmin for not letting the community die and building this site to honour the community of old (even if I wasn't a part of it before this site). And for sending the DVD's when I won the review competition :D

Next I would like to thank @bedheadred for inviting me to this site and making me feel very welcome! Also a big thank you for giving me the honour and privilege of being a forum moderator even though I'm the newbie and new guy! I also enjoy our top secret PM's we have once a month ;) (I'm willing to chat to you on a regular basis, but it is finding the time to start the conversation).

Next I would like to thank @jaysp656 even though you didn't personally thank me :p For being the first person I ever spoke to in the community (if you don't count Red) and for being perhaps one of my best friends on this site. I always enjoy our conversations! :D

Next I would like to thank @sporadic for welcoming me to the Community chat, even though I could tell you were very reluctant at first to let me in. But, I am very thankful that you gave me a chance :D I always enjoy our conversations about RPG's and everything else we chat about! Thank you for running the Midnight Channel and all of the amazing films you have played for us! And of course for starting the comic book club and I will just say the 'Tenchi Muyo!' series and leave it at that. ;) Oh, and for showing me this funny meme which I believe is an appropriate response to everyone who has mentioned me:

[​IMG]

Next I would like to personally thank @Hikikomori for being so kind and a nice friend to me and welcoming me to the community! :D It's a shame that we don't chat very often and I would enjoy it if we could chat a bit more. (I know you're a hikikormori) ^_^'

Next I would like to thank @supernatural-knight for recommending me so much anime and helping me build my list to nearly 100 (almost there)!!

Next I would like to thank @shogun13 for picking me as the winner of the review contest and for being nice and welcoming to me! :D

I would also like to thank personally @souleater for being very nice to me and sticking up for me. I will always be your senpai ;P

I would also like to personally thank @bk-201 for being very nice and welcoming to me! And for the friendly conversation you always provide!

I would also like to thank @saywut for all the banter and laughs we always have xD

I would also like to thank @nyakomayushii for being so nice to me and sticking up for me as well! And for always playing Yu-Gi-Oh! with me even when I pester you to play with me =} And for the drawing as well!

I apologise again if I have not mentioned you. But, everyone on this site awesome and friendly. This is a great online community and I hope we continue to thrive and flourish and continue for many years! The party has only just begun! Cannot wait for the site to at least be 1 years old!! :D

17. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to make completely nutcase posts without impediment.
    I would also like to thank the mods for completely ignoring my attempt to fill the asylum (and sometimes maybe other threads) with useless posts about...

@Sporadic quest for internet domination (see the ultra long post earlier and some Anime Cafe posts)

The rise and fall of @Bedheadred hair when getting out of bed in the morning (I think it's the way you sleep),

@Jaysp656 rerouting Chinise government spies to the Counting Endlessly thread where hopefully they get lost counting to infinity under the false premise that doing so unlocks the U.S government's password to A.I Jay's robot army.

@Wampa for making me think of the Death Star we are building here in dubtopian review (wait we're not?) from Star Wars everytime I see him post

I thank everyone of course. Honor dictates I say something funny for you guys but I'm out of brain cells and need to recharge :)

Let me go to the lab and see if I can find some more specifics for what makes all of you so great.

18. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

@Keiichi-Morisato for being the person I can come to when I need to vent or plain out bitch about something. I know I can come to you no matter how raged about something I am and you will listen with an open mind.

$250.00 for first hour, $100.00 each additional hour :)

@Keiichi-Morisato Thank you for being my IT Senpai throughout school. Your support is really helping me get through the confusion that is Cisco.

You learn quickly and will probably have a better understanding than me.

@Keiichi-Morisato Thanks for being you. It is a pleasure chatting.

Thanks for putting up with my retardedness XD

@bedheadred @dtradmin
    Thanks for your patience when i f**k something up.

@sporadic thanks for your randomness, and also hearing me out when i rant. And being one of few people that understand technology well enough to geek out with me. Thanks for doing the elim games and hosting TMC, which i rarely appear XD

@hikikomori same for you on the tech part. I think its great that more females are entering the IT field and thank you for being a great friend, easy to talk to and generally always around when someone needs another to hear them out.

@Macmeaties, @nimander, @blazer
    Thanks for being people i can watch and discuss the saucier type anime with (Sekai De anyone???)

@sir-maddy @hikikomori
    Thanks for being our empresses of yuri~!

@saywut Thanks for your time and dedication to making amvs and keeping the amv editors club up and for being a typical Brit (i mean it, your humour is second to none~!) And for being the biggest Misaka fan I ever seen.

@supernatural-knight if it werent for TNRC, I doubt I would be watching subbed anime today.

@Souleater
    Thanks for your always engaging conversation

@Natsuru-san
    You're eccentricness is second to none! (Dont ever lose that passion)

@nyakomayushii
    Thank you for being awesome, for the great Kotomi drawings and awesome Vocaloid mag from Japan (Which I still cant read) and the Miku nendo and the Japanese phrasebook!
    Thanks for being an awesome friend.

@bk-201 Thanks for being someone awesome all around

Thanks to my CM comrades!

To everyone else~!
    [​IMG]
    I stole this from @Blazer BTW. Thank you for letting me steal your sigs!

But seriously, Thank you everyone for accepting my awkwardness.

And for making this the place to be on the internet~!

19. GreatOak Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    @GreatOak for frequently participating on the forum and being a dedicated member. active people are hard to come by and I’m glad you decided to stick it out with us on the new site.

Wow, I didn't expect to get mentioned, I'm no where NEAR as active as I should be, only getting on once or twice a day at most. But thank you for the compliment, and thanks to everyone here for keeping this family together after what happened, I didn't think this place would make it, but it has. So Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans here, Merry Christmas/Happy Quanza/Happy Hannaka/Whatever you celebrate, and a Happy New Year! :)

[​IMG]

20. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm not very good at this sort of thing but i guess i'll try

@ all the mods for being cool and friendly people all around

@mafiacow for being a fellow SOS brigade member

@doomguy for making me stop and think about what is going on every time you post in the counting endlessly thread

@ the relatively new asylum peoples that have joined in recently

@jaysp for doing what you do for the chat and in the asylum

@everyone else i have talked to here. I really do suck at this because i cant find the right words to say thanks to everyone so Thanks everyone