Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Original Streamline Dubs Of 3x3 Eyes

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Breakgenre, May 2, 2019.

?

Which version of 3x3 Eyes do you prefer?

1. Streamline Dub 1994

100.0%
  2. DVD dub 2002

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Breakgenre

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've never seen the original Streamline dubs of "3x3 Eyes" season one on the internet. I've spent along time looking and I always come up empty handed. After viewing some of the "newer" versions from 2002 DVD release I was appalled at not only the quality of the voice acting but also the dialog changes. Has anyone else been on this quest to re-watch the originals? Does any one else know where to rewatch the originals? Any one want to discuss the differences or the tale itself?
    The show was big for me when I first began watching Japanimation about 30 or so years ago and it had some of the most memorable goosebump provoking lines in it. Loved the way Eddie Frierson was so over the top, especially considering what the character was going through.
    the versions are so different that it could easily result in someone not liking the series as opposed to loving it.

Also if there is anything fans of the series would like to recommend let me know.