1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official help identify this anime thread

Discussion in 'Anime Chat' started by Supernatural-Knight, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Dirtie00 I has a Fancy Title.

That is what I was thinking but since I have never seen it wasn't sure, Ill let my friend know thx

2. Noobs

hey guys! a noob needs some help identifying the anime where the theme used in the ending of this video. i know ive seen the anime before and its driving me crazy that i cant pin point where its from.

thanks in advance.

3. Supernatural-Knight

@Noobs firstly that was awesome, that girl needs some more credit for those recognisable performances. And at first I was sure I had heard the theme as well. Judging by the tone and everything I was fairly certain it'd be romance. Boy was I wrong.
    I typed random gibberish that somewhat resembled the Japanese line into youtube and came out with the correct answer.
    It is the ed theme of One Punch Man, which I actually enjoyed watching to finish every hype inducing episode of with a relaxing feeling.

Although MAL doesn't say you've seen it, so I don't know why it is familiar.

4. Noobs

@Supernatural-Knight thanks a bunch. i first thought of it as an NGE ED but then i was sure it was in english. oh dont worry about a thing of nothing having much credit. she already is a well known youtuber by the name of lilypichu.

oh and one more thing. the reason why i its not on my MAL is that i only watched the series from a youtube reactor reacting one punch man so i cant consider it a watch.

5. Supernatural-Knight

@Noobs so that is lilypichu huh? I only remember her as the voice behind POMF! Oh the memories of that song. It was hilarious.
    You watched One Punch Man though a reaction video? That is different, but why'd you go and do that?

6. Noobs

because
    1. kissanime was down during that time
    2. gogoanime wont load not adblock related
    3. animeseason players wont load adblock related
    4. i dont do torrents for dls only direct links
    so i was forced to watch it on youtube and that reactor was the only one with the complete episodes without cuts.