Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The New Release Club's General discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 6, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Don't get me wrong, i don't dislike Karneval. I just expected more and the yaoi stuff is sickening.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @batosai, I don't see any yaoi stuff in this series. If you mean between Nai and Gareki then it is because he is that animal and therefore is essentially lost and confused without his master, Gareki is serving as the proxy while they search for him.

If you don't mean between them then I have no clue where the yaoi is then.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    The tight shirts that the guys wear? You didn't notice them? Yogi for example.

4. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Been a lot of busy, both Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu and Red Data Girl already finished, leaving 11/13 anime that I'm currently watching.
    BTW @supernatural-knight, when do we start nominating anime for the summer season?, most of the anime are already on their 10th episode, that and we need to talk about the joint activity, I'll message you later or you can message me

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Finished Saipuu? What do you mean? It's still airing.

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Nah Saipuu is finished Bato with 12 eps, however episodes 11-12 aren't english sub yet and judging from what I've found so far it seems that they are only spanish subbed.

@natsu-dragneel, nominations will open in 2-3 days time depending on your individual timezones, I'll once again take only 6, well 5 since I am going to nominate something and then the vote will be held. As usual it will be whatever is nominated first, only this time I'll use the @ function to get everyones attention. And voting will be done differently this time, suggestions for this method will be welcome as so far I was thinking either by PM'ing myself and allowing vote changes or using the elimination games method of writing your own name the 2 you choose.

7. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Red Data Girl

MAL lists 12 eps

IDGAF who hates Date a Live. I fukken love it! Its intriguing to me~!

Ready to get DxD on as well!

8. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Mushibugyo ep 10!!!!!

Awesome! Mugai in an awesome fight, Koikawa using Santoryu on his mothers murderer and becoming ''the killer of 100''. And at the end, what happened to Jinbei? :| Awesome ep, +1 for this one :D

9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I agree with you @batosai, that newest Mushibugyou was definitely a better episode for us shounen fans.

When Koikawa used 3 swords I was wondering how they were going to distinguish this from others and most notably Zoro. I have to say it was actually an impressive demonstration of that characters ability to adapt to the fight, but that finishing slash. Although he would technically be the killer of 101 since he killed the guy from the boat but I guess he just wants the 100.

As for Jinbei, I'm sure it was a insect hunters man dressed as him, some sort of ninja camouflage/disguise technique to trick the opponent. It works well considering her emotions that shown up for him during that episode. I'm starting to quite enjoy this show, if it keeps up it could easily rate an 8 or 9

@tactical-nuke, I noticed that you joined the club recently but didn't do anything. Why don't you come introduce yourself and say what new releases you are currently watching and which are your favourites.

@Everyone else the nomination thread will open tomorrow, it will be whoever posts first from the time it is opened. To make it fair well fairish it will be opening at my midday tomorrow, and I'll use the @ function to call every active member of this club to obtain 6 nomination as soon as possible.

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @supernatural-knight,

For a moment i thought he was gonna put his third sword in his mouth :p And you could be right about Jinbei. That thing did look dangerous :p

Also, i will try to be here. I think there's something i want to nominate. Have to recheck the charts though.

edit: I do have one, but only one. The rest doesn't look too interesting apart from Kingdom, TWGOK and Highschool DxD.

11. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I doubt I'll be here to nominate, but I am sure someone will nominate what I want to anyway. (probably SK himself)

12. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Mushibugyo character is named ''Sarutobi Sasuke''

Sasuke Uchiha
    Asuma Sarutobi

Obvious steal.

13. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Who watched Karneval?

Does it get less boring???

14. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I haven't seen the latest Mushibugyou yet Bato but I don't follow naruto so....
    Couldn't it be possible that they are just 2 common names for that time period or something like that, unless this character happens to have both of their abilities or something.

@keiichi-morisato, I am watching Karneval and I like it so far easy 7, so I would say it gets less boring only to me it was never boring so it very well could be just the same.
    I am a sucker for supernatural elements though, and if they aren't afraid to kill people then that is all the better for me, so yeah I kind of liked it from the start. Take that to mean whatever you want it to, but considering you don't like underlying boys love themes regardless of how insignificantly small they may be, so you could also be one of those people that find the friendship disturbing and end up dropping it.

15. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @keiichi-morisato i would say it does, it picks up around episode 4 or 5

16. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @batosai they didnt steal it from Naruto, Sarutobi Sasuke was a ninja folklore character. Even in Naruto they use that name, the 3rd Hokage Hiruzen's father was named after that character Sarutobi Sasuke and Sauke Uchiha was named after him so he could grow up to be a great ninja like him.

17. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Batosai it's funny how you referred to two different names into one, while you could have gone straightly for Sarutobi Sasuke from Naruto or Brave 10. Both anime's have exact first name and surname. There's no steal at all as Stiches already explained it. You can read here further http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke

@Keiichi-morisato Karneval does get better. Especially last episode contained more action, but I can't say it's anything great. Just decent imo.

18. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    yeah considering what happened with Shinsekai.
    I was disturbed too by that one scene in Mirai Nikki as well soooo
    I might give it another chance.

19. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Stitches, i see. I didn't know that. When hearing that name i just thought of those 2 guys. Thanks for explaining anyway.

@Ovyda, how am i suppose to remember names from Brave 10 :D That anime was terrible

20. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Also decent isnt convincing me to watch it so i probably wont finish it.