Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The New Release Club's General discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 6, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Supernatural-knight ,If it was a less busy season for me i would probably have finished Crime Edge. I just had more important things to watch. And a Mirai Nikki kind of anime has to be intense. Thats how Mirai Nikki kept people so interested. And it had better characters.

And Aku no Hana, yeah i agree. The slow part was really annoying and took way too long. I'm glad the classroom trashing finally showed up in the anime. If you enjoy this then you're really gonna enjoy what's about to come. (I read the manga a bit and for this anime i can't say i regret doing it.) I just wonder untill how far the anime will run into the story. I was thinking it should get a second season and had a point in mind where it was perfect to go from S1 to S2 but at this rate they won't even reach that point :/

2. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I'm watching hair fetish one too, but I am behind on last 2 episodes. It's a disappointing show.

3. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Well that's just great. Was wanting to watch Crime Edge but from what people are saying here it's not worth it. :/ It's low priority for me anyway. Right now I have GOT to watch the Hentai Prince, prob is, I haven't even started it yet. I plan to get started and all caught up this week though. I just hope & pray I don't have trouble watching it like I did with DAL. ^_^;  For those wondering what I'm talking about here, I refer you to an earlier post in this thread. (I am sure I posted it here)

Actually July is going to be CRAZY for me from the looks of that chart. I'm looking forward to it though. :)

4. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Damn it Japan, I want DxD #14 and S2 already, BRING IT ON

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Aku no Hana ep 9: LOLOLOLOLOL

Nakamura: Is that your mom?
    Kasuga: Yes.
    Nakamura: She looks retarded.

I srsly lol'd

6. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Fetish hair anime ep 9 was such pure bullshit.

Btw Kingdom S2 starts tomorrow.... that would have been my nomination :(

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Yeah the hair fetish 9th ep was kind of a let down after what had happened, and the first half of 10th was crap too. But at least 2nd half of 10th was interesting, although I have had enough of the loli characters from this show already.

About Aku no Hana 9, is it weird that I am still kind of enjoying this series? I mean there is literally nothing from any of my preferred genres in it [not psychological enough for me to think it is] yet I am not bored while watching this. I think it is the animation that I am enjoying since it is such a different style it is done in however the backgrounds look really good as well.
    I can't believe that the girlfriend was fine and doesn't blame him, and now I want to know why this hill is so important.

@ovyda, are you sure kingdom 2 starts tomorrow? Its MAL page has it listed that it is starting on the 8th which can still be up to 48 away depending on how late it is going to be airing.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/17389/Kingdom_2
    Too bad that we didn't watch the first season of it, but I am up for discussing it should I see that its thread has updates.

8. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight Aku no Hana is actually interesting to me too. The latest two episodes were really good, although I was annoyed by the 12minute walking part, but it was still somehow interesting. Some good jokes were even said.

Fetish hair ep 10 was... another loli... seriously can't wait for this series to end, because the further it goes the more ridiculous it becomes.

Well I guess it depends on the timezones. When I checked some websites it all said 7th to me.

9. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Ep 10 Oregairu

Definitely a great episode even tho it was depressing/sad. As Yukino's fan I was mad through the whole episode... I just couldn't stand the fact that she lost her dominating personality :|

Again great observation skills and remarks from Hikigaya. Although, that talk which was supposed to save Yukino was a bit unusual even to him imo.

For the first time I was angered by Yukino's sister... Before this episode I really liked her, but during this episode... it felt like she wants to destroy her own sister because she's afraid that Yukino will do better than she did some years ago.

Glad to have Saiko back even of a minute ^^ However, Pilot and Prince joke with Hiki and Hayama was better than Saiko and Hayama.

Looking forward to the next episode, I want to see Sagami's face when she hears the bad news about Yukino's absence. Well what she will do then...since she's pretty much useless.

10. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I don't remember any jokes from Aku no Hana, I am pretty sure that she meant that his mother "looks retarded". This series is seriously the underdog of this season, with many people dropping it due to animation style and changes from the manga, but for those that can get past it has been weirdly enough a good watch.

I use to enjoy Dansai Bunri, now it is just sort of meh. Though this new loli character from 10 seems a bit interesting with her skills but I have since lost most of my interest after the whip killing goods ended.

As for that newest ep of Yahari, I'm sort of unimpressed with it too. It was a step in the right direction after last weeks off episode but it didn't regain my interest. At least Saiko made a return but nothing important, although that play should be something to see.

11. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight well they weren't jokes, but I find it as jokes. Like "Your mom looks retarted" "I told Kasuga you want to fuck him" :D

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So while she says them seriously you find them amusing and therefore perceive them as jokes, got it. I myself wouldn't call them jokes but they do provide a different view of the depravity she lives in and witnesses.

Is it just me or with Aku no Hana, while watching it thinks that Nakamura needs to get laid? She claims the world is dark, deviant and depraved with no light or hope so the closeness from a situation like that and the relationship that is suppose to go with it could do her some good is what I think. She is using others to vent her inner desires by having them lash out against the world and corrupt their minds with her thought process.

13. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I also thought that Nakamura wants to get laid too lol

I can definitely see the ending Kasuga x Nakamura

14. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    They aren't jokes but it's still funny. It doesn't have to be a joke to be funny. Ofcourse it wasn't funny for Kasuga but it was for us viewers who don't care about Kasuga's feelings.

15. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    LOL DS2 love story is even worse than Twilight. It already reached 4/10 for me :D

16. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @ovyda I have agree with you at first it had hope but now after the most recent episode its just gone downhill. Its not at 4/10 just yet for me but its on its way there.

17. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    When animes reach under 5/10 i'd declare them as dropped. Unless it's a 1 time movie like evashit.

Anyway, what do you guys think of Karneval? Latest ep was rly boring imo and i'm getting less and less interested. The only reason i still watch is Gareki and Yogi because i like their characters.

18. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I just want to finish it... I can't wait for the stupid/hilarious justice victory at the end.

@Batosai Karneval didn't see latest ep, but it got better when Yogi suddenly released his hidden powers.

19. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah that was a good moment.

20. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I guess I am different once again, I am still enjoying Karneval too. Yes it just had a bit of a boring ep but it is bearable every so often. At least we find out what happened to Tsukumo and Yogi is fine after that bandaid coming off released his powers. I have to ask, anyone else want on of those snowmen to keep you warm or a rabbit  to clean up for you?

@the current time I am patiently awaiting Kingdom's 2nd season, but it does help that I will be sleeping instead of just waiting for it. I think before I watch the newest ep hopefully tomorrow I will rewatch its final ep just to remember everything about how it ended, of course I remember the main events but the smaller ones I can't quite remember. Also checking its stats on MAL it has only 2000 people have completed the first season, so it is a little surprising that it got a 2nd season since I didn't hear how its sales went in Japan either. Well more of this awesome anime is all that is important.