Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The New Release Club's General discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 6, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Nominations already? I dunno. Isn't there like 4 more weeks left? (or 3 at the least) If I'm right then it's too soon imo but that's just me.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I agree with Natsuru. Are the charts even complete yet?

3. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    @natsuru-san I was simply asking @supernatural-knight if he was taking them yet.
    This is like the 9th week, i'd assume they're pretty much solid.

http://i1.minus.com/i4dVuhKBp4dKg.jpg

[​IMG]

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @natsuru-san, yeah no problem I said I would update the op if you provide links so of course I actually will do this. But it is also up to you to firstly provide me with the link and to make sure people know that there is actually activity in there by posting a brief thought here and probably a link once again because you are likely right that almost no one checks the op now.

@keiichi-morisato, I was thinking it might be a little early for the nominations but I'm not sure. The list looks pretty complete to me and I haven't seen a new title added to nest season on any news based posts. However from my research it appears that most start airing in the 7th month so we still have time to wait just in case.
    The first month of the new season is always for last seasons to finish before the new ones start, so we could effectively wait until June 12th before starting nominations.
    Whats everyone else's thoughts?

5. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Knight: Yeah, see I wouldn't be providing those links. Like I said I don't go to any of the anime threads that are located in those places except for the general anime area. DAL was an exception as I said. So yeah, now we're back to square 1 as like I said this is one of the reasons why I think the side activity threads should be made here. I did see your point though but it's not like I can provide the links given what I just said. Maybe those who create them can do so or maybe appoint someone to go and create the side activity threads then have the like here like you said?

June 12th sounds good to me and I think it's a good idea just incase an anime pops up at the last min.

6. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I notice how people don't know how to mention Knight. When you write his name just write like me @Supernatural-Knight this way you will mention him.

I also disagree with having nominations already, it's not official chart yet.

7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I've been missing a lot on this club, yeah it's a good idea to wait until June to start nominating anime, though we'll still be watching Attack on Titan by the time we start the summer activities.

Also @supernatural-knight, are we still going to do our joint activity? Just asking

8. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    If we wait untill episode 10 of each anime gets released i think we'll have plenty of time.2 weeks at minimum.

9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @natsuru-san, I don't know how but this has managed to make a full circle and come straight back to the "problem" even though I thought we had reached the agreement stage. Your first response was about making threads here for side activities so I simply asked that any threads you make anywhere else in the entirety of the forum for new releases that you provide a link to. Anyone else that makes a thread for a new release can also post the link here and I'll update the op, all I ask is that you provide the ones that you create not all of them. If no one provides a link and no discussion is happening period then it doesn't matter if a link is provided as most likely people don't want to discuss it [as seen with devil survivor unfortunately since I am still enjoying it greatly]. So once more no threads will be made in this subforum for any other new releases that aren't official activities, what I will accept being made are threads like Spor's and Ovyda's ones
    http://dubtopian-review.eu/topic/your-favorite-opening-and-ending-of-spring-2013/
    http://dubtopian-review.eu/topic/summer-anime-chart-2013/

@natsu-dragneel, yeah we will still be doing the collaboration event together I think, although we may need to discuss where to post it to make sure it gets all the attention it deserves. I was thinking the optimal place could be the correct designated part of the forum it belongs in, but then again your club has 50+members compared to this ones 28 so maybe there could work too. The whole reason that it is a collaboration was because that while it is airing it doesn't fit either of our clubs rules yet together it fits perfectly. It would of been so much easier to do this activity on the old forum since all club threads were together.

I guess nominations will be held off for a bit longer since others agree @batosai, depending on which series that is going to be about the 12th anyway.

@all members just be warned that if you nominate that series you are dead to me, I will not say which one but surely some of you can guess by now which one I mean.

10. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @supernatural-knight: Chances are I'll not be creating the threads therefore can't provide a link to em BUT since I know others usually create them then that works out. Going by what you and I said all you have to do is create a thread within this group which has the links to those threads. This way anyone who wants to post those links for you can do it within that thread and you can decide whether you want to delete their posts afterwards once you've updated the opening of that thread with those links. But yeah, should I EVER create a thread for a side activity I'll post it within this group for you.

Also, I have an idea for you and Natsu in regards to the current sitch for the team up. Why not create a collaboration group for both clubs? This way ya'll can both be Admins and run the group together whenever ya'll decide to team up and do this sorta thing. Its just an idea but hope it helps.

Knight, when you say any members are dead to you should they nominate and vote for a certain anime, exactly what does that mean to you? Esp if it is a friend or someone you know well?

11. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Probably an ecchi anime besides High School DxD New, or maybe something that he really doesn't want to watch. There's a lot of anime that we can't nominate this season.

@supernatural-knight Yeah, let's talk about this via PM, though by the time it's June 12th mist of the anime will be on their 11th episode except Red Data Girl and Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu, both of them will finish by then.

@natsuru-san That would be a good idea if my club has seen an anime that will have a second season later on, like High School DxD, we watched the anime and I should open the discussion thread (again) to discuss the OVA later.

12. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @natsu-dragneel, yeah that sounds fine a discussion via PM works although surely we'll reach a conclusion quite quickly. My problem with having another club for our 2 is that it really wouldn't get used that often and kind of just sit there idle until the day that another series could be included in there if ever that is to occur. So while it sounds like a good idea to have a joint area it does seem a little pointless at the same time, also as an admin for a club Natsu and I have the ability to add other members as admins or mods for our own clubs if need be. Well we'll figure out how we are going to do this somehow before it starts so no need worrying yet.

@Natsuru-san, just by posting it in here [this thread] if you ever do create one, I don't think there is a need for a thread with links only to other discussion threads as that is also part of this ones job.
    So to sum up, official ones are made here by me, any others are to be made where they belong, the creator of that discussion thread can provide the link in this thread, op will be updated to include it until it finishes airing.

Now about what I mean, yeah it mostly means nothing but just to show my need to avoid that one and surely someone could guess which one it is specifically. Although if I really wanted to be serious I could kick and ban people from this club with my club admin powers mwahaha. But since I am a mod now I'm not meant to be like this anymore, well we'll see

I have to ask now to anyone that sees this, are any of you watching Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge? I am actually finding it quite enjoyable for specific reasons even though it is a romance. The hair fetish at first did seem weird but it goes strangely well with the show. I can't wait for more, who else can't?

13. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Knight: Haha trying to input fear into us. Hehehehe X)

Crime Edge. :( Sadly that along with Hentai Prince I'm supposed to be watching but I've yet to get around to searching for it and finding them. I can easily find them though. Just need to make myself watch them is all once I do find them and the REAL prob is if the vids do like the DAL vids have done. Crappy ass quality everywhere I go. :mad: If not for Keiichi I'd not have been able to watch DAL right now since the quality is just that crappy, yeah, even the HQ vids are actually the same crappy quality vids. -_- So I am SERIOUSLY and I mean dead serious here hoping this is only for DAL and isn't happening to any others including future new anime since I want to see them when they are airing. (Natsuru will rage if this is not just for DAL but for the other anime I want to watch too)

I take my anime seriously if you haven't noticed by now.

14. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Personally, I don't like Crime Edge. The hair fetish that the MC has, the animation style, the whole thing with the "killing goods". For some reason it just makes me frustrated.

15. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]Updated

http://i3.minus.com/ibzppF4KzcDr3n.jpg

16. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Crime Edge got really boring imo and i just wasn't interested anymore.

17. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Are there still people who watch Aku no Hana?

18. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @batosai i'm still watching it, its actually pretty good but the last episode had 9 minutes of walking before anything happened and i can't imagine why they decided to do that.

19. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    So I'm the only one still enjoying Crime Edge then, too bad as it kind of feels like a less intense version of Mirai Nikki. It has the same sort of premise so of course this would be my first thought. Well I still liked its newest episode despite

romancing of the loli and the death of rulebook
    I know it is the dark themes that are always sort of present that make me enjoy this.

@batosai I am still watching Aku no Hana, and like stitches said it did indeed include a lot of walking in the newest episode. I agree that it was ridiculous as  there wasn't any dialogue, minimal background sounds, and slow music playing only but at least the background animation is well done. Oh but I do disagree with something it wasn't 9 mins of walking it was more like 7 because there was the op and the last time segment before they walked hand in hand in silence.

20. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @supernatural-knight I'm still watching Crime Edge as well
    The death of Rulebook was kind of depressing for me, he was my favorite character so far. Now i'm just interested as to who the Witch is and what exactly is her job.