Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The New Release Club's General discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 6, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Supernatural Knight wrote:
    @Ovyda, I think Inferno Cop was an experimental start up anime just to get the name Trigger out there amongst the anime fan base. to have it remembered was the main goal I believe so whether you remember it for the right or wrong reasons is irrelevant to its goal.

@Lunar, I’m with you, by the same creators surely it has to be a great series. Especially if we see some more insane graphics and action packed fights. That interview sounds so promising that I can’t wait to see it, and this news was only released somewhat recently so I have no idea when it will even air yet.
    I didn’t notice the faces on the uniform, I think it is part of the design to give them an edgier appearance since normal sailor suit uniforms just wouldn’t be good enough for giving a power boost to the females.

But it is more than just action, they added more drama after 4 episodes worth of scripts were torn up.

@Batosai, just to get your attention since I wasn’t sure if you’ve heard this news either and I know you are a fan of action/battle shows like this.

Just like the 2 previous shows i will be trying evrything so i will also try this one.

I created the Mushibugyou and Arata Kangatari threads and i dont like how all these discussions about deleting this club came right after it so i think its best if i just delete those threads again. We'll just discuss it in the general thread.

2. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    He makes 2 the official activity but anyone can make one and it be a side activity. He said any more than 2 required activities might put a strain on people so he allows anyone to make a thread for all the other anime that arent required for TNRC and thus they can participate in those if they feel like it.
    Since every anime obviously doesnt have a thread yet and considering this site has been up less than a month we can gather in the general area to talk about new anime, and also when the time comes, nominations for the next activity, although that usually is done in another thread too.

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    That awkward moment when you promise something and then find out it's not possible to delete a thread :D

4. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight well I didn't read it was made by TTGL authors... I take back my words. I am really interested now :D

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Natsuru-san, I did say maybe and yet like you highlighted so it was only a possible thought for the future of this club should the overall usefulness of it become completely void. Since there is activity and as of now the evident want for it to remain open there is less of a chance that this club will close. I enjoy discussing new anime with everyone so it was never what I wanted to do just something that I thought may eventually happen. Why I brought it up was I did see a couple of valid posts questioning the usefulness of this club still considering how little current activity is and the fact that most have threads already, I am obviously fine to run this club myself still but just thinking about some points of what others said was all. For the new seasons I still think only the official activities will be made here and any others wherever they belong, that way none club members will possibly discuss them too.
    About your Kill la Kill response,you are going to be waiting a while then for this as there is firstly no guarantee that a dub will happen [although I'd say it is likely] but it may become an official activity, but either way I am definitely watching it as soon as I can.

@Batosai, even if you could close them there is no need they were made in the correct section for where they do belong. It isn't like they are detracting from this thread greatly, it was just that I wasn't even aware that they were there. Anyone is free to make whatever new thread they feel like for each season as long as it is in the correct area and isn't an official activity [which as of now are still being made in this club forum by myself when the time comes]. I actually summoned you Bato to get your input about Kill la Kill which I posted on the last page.

@keiichi-morisato, you should finish Shinsekai Yori but just be warned that they don't exactly happen, well the huddling together does but not that bath scene. I am pretty sure that is a coloured page from one of the manga which was why I was first concerned that that show would be mostly fan service.

@Ovyda, I knew you'd normally be interested so I was wondering why you didn't like the sound of it. I take it that you read from the creators of Inferno Cop and instantly stopped paying full attention to the article.

Also I noticed that the club has 27 "members" lets see if I can summon a couple of the new ones to post.
    Come introduce yourselves and say what anime you are watching from this season and whether or not Kill la Kill interests you
    @incoming Jimmeh-Jimmeh
    @jacleg029 Jacob
    @yomodave
    @mal327 Stitches327
    @anubis
    @kinrah
    @kickenwing
    @cowboygcg2 Gabe

6. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @supernatural-knight: I see, well either way what I said I still say.
    As for the side activity threads, are you telling me that it's not fine to make them here if we want toodespite that they are side activities for this group which fall under this club and despite that even you didn't know they existed? I mean it's not like I go to the many genre threads. I mainly go to the general anime forum and that's it in regards to those particular thread/forums. DAL was an exception since I saw or was given a link or just saw it. (Can't remember) So it's easier to have them here where imo they belong. As for getting people confused. Well when you create the "official" activity threads just have Official Activity or OV for short in the title and explain this in the first post or within the first post of this thread. That way no one will get confused.

7. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    But.. Inferno Cop was brilliant :D

@Kill la kill, it kind of sounds like Ikkitousen. I expect alot of fanservice and ecchi in this. I will try it but im not sure if i'll like it.

8. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight indeed I stopped reading after seeing Inferno Cop :D The quality was awful and the story was just HORRIBLE :D

9. INCOMING Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm, Kill La Kill does seem kind of interesting. I'm not sure whether I'll like to plot or not, but considering it has the same director and writer of Gurren Lagann, I am intrigued :D

Oh yeah, btw, I'm new to this group, so yeah. Hi! xD haha

10. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the New Release Club, Jimmeh!

11. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Welcome :)

12. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all, i would say what shows i'm watching this season but it would be easier to say what i'm not watching. Also i'm looking forward to Kill La Kill it seems pretty interesting from what i've heard of it.

13. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Welcome newcomers :)

14. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Oregairu is just brilliant :D

15. Kinrah Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Right now at the moment i am refraining from watching anime as i have exams coming up in 2 weeks but i will say i am somewhat interested in Kill la Kill.

16. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Natsuru-san, side activities are just that side activities so therefore they probably should be made in their own relevant section since we only have 27 members yet there are more than that that watch subbed anime on this site. So considering that probably only club members are going to check in this section only making them in this subforum area may cause some to not post. If/when you create a thread for a new release series post the link here and I'll add it to the first post, to increase attention to that thread after good episodes post a brief view here and post all opinions in that thread, I think this'll work since you would have both club members informed that may want to go into more detail and in an area the general public will see it.

It seems like I got people interested in Kill la Kill, mission accomplished then.

@Ovyda, yes Oregairu is brilliant and I thank you for kind of convincing me to give it a try. Those moments are some of my favourite in that series.

@incoming Jimeh
    @mal327 Stitches327
    @Kinrah

Welcome to the club, three responses from the 7 new members isn't too bad, I hope you enjoy your time here and participate in lots of discussions over the coming weeks. Good luck for you exams Kinrah, once they are done make sure to participate in something okay, I would recommend Shingeki no  Kyoujin.

17. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    It seems like I got people interested in Kill la Kill, mission accomplished then.

Sorry to break your heart, but I was already interested in Kill la Kill. Because it looks and feels like Gurren Lagann, just like Little Witch Academia did. You did however get me interested in that Danganronpa anime.

18. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Knight: Well so long as you do what you said you'd do then that will work and like you said this way members here will know where the discussion threads are for them though since most won't read the first post after they've already read it, it might be a better idea to just create a new thread with the links for those shows. That way everyone will know about them for sure.

19. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    @supernatural-knight

Accepting nominations yet?

20. Kinrah Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yea of course i will man :) , And thanks.