Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Release Club's General discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 6, 2013.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +262 / 0 / -1
    Bro it's actually fucking good, can you just watch it for the older lesbian couple, they're great. Also don't watch Domestic x Kanojo, if you love yourself don't so it, now that's as bad as Citrus.

Absolutely not, we should only watch it when she appears (which will be fucking never). Each PreCure series is pretty much standalone and the only time others come back is for the annual movies.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master

Ratings:
    +523 / 3 / -5
    I still find it hard to believe since there haven't been all that many good yuri series. Although it gets Gigguk's seal of approval so it is possible now. I doubt I'll get to it though unless someone gives me more incentive to watch it.
    What if I said I don't? Maybe I want to suffer. Its PV looks terrible but for some reason there is the slightest something that intrigues me enough to consider it. If it was similar to Scum's Wish I'd be in, but Citrus......

Well that is boring. One of the biggest magical girl franchises and it isn't worth watching. And it doesn't even cross over with itself. What's the point?

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +262 / 0 / -1
    Its not similar to Citrus. Look if you don't wanna watch it watch WATATE with me.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master

Ratings:
    +523 / 3 / -5
    Isn't that the one about the college girl in love with the loli? I'm on no thanks for that at this point in time since I couldn't stand Maid Abs in the end. I ended up rating that show a 5. It was fun in the beginning but it didn't do anything for me by the end.
    Unless it has a twist like Happy Sugar Life.

Also @Noobs for when you return Bang Dream S2 started really strong. There is a lot of presumed character interactions that the audience is meant to know already. That's the benefit we get for playing the game. Although I'm still unsure about some of the character relationships.