Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The New Release Club: Shingeki no Kyoujin discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, May 7, 2013.

1. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    When I learned how to, it was quite fun for a while :D

2. SoulEater Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    That game was really fun :3

But about the anime, I've read the manga and I'm planning to catch up with the anime. I don't wanna spoil anything, but you guys are up for one hell of a plot twist, hehe ^_^

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Going from what we've seen already their should be some amazing twists in this series, but the unfortunate thing is that it is relatively censored when compared to the manga from a pic I saw comparing the scene of the attempted resuscitation since he was behind the girl. But it is still great to watch and highly addicting, although I'm sure some manga fans will find a way to whine about the adaptation anyway

@Batosai the link to play the game is in its name as posted on that page, or instead just use http://void.heteml.jp/titan/

4. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Supernatural Knight wrote:
    Going from what we’ve seen already their should be some amazing twists in this series, but the unfortunate thing is that it is relatively censored when compared to the manga from a pic I saw comparing the scene of the attempted resuscitation since he was behind the girl. But it is still great to watch and highly addicting, although I’m sure some manga fans will find a way to whine about the adaptation anyway

@Batosai the link to play the game is in its name as posted on that page, or instead just use http://void.heteml.jp/titan/

I gotta read this manga o_O o_O
    At first I was skeptical of this anime, but it turned out to be pretty dang awesome. The pants, more I need! I have speculations on how Eren will survive. I think his dad injected him with some sort of regenerative ability like the Titans have. (Most likely theory in my arsenal so far) I also like each of the characters. Mikasa and Potato girl are my favorite though xD

5. SoulEater Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Am I the only one who thinks Mikasa already has several fanclubs?

6. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Blazer I would wait until after the series has finished before starting the manga if possible for you, a sort of censored adaptation and knowing what will happen next will slightly lower the enjoyment of the series. Or at least wait until you see comments saying that they've changed too much or something.

That new episode was too awesome that it need several other word to help describe it accurately enough since awesome just doesn't do it justice. When Mikasa was giving up I thought that it could have been her death there I really did since the creators like using the shock factor and don't really care how many people they kill.
    But that Titan killing the other an protecting Mikasa, at first I thought it tried to step on her. But really thats the way to kill a titan punch its head off into a building into the distance then crush the neck until it dies.
    I am a bit confused over what that little meaty ball thing that was on the ground was, but that may or may not be discussed later.

@souleater, I wouldn't be surprised because I'd definitely join it. I'd join one for Eren too after that flashback episode, but not Armin [yet] screw him he hasn't done anything to deserve one.

7. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I needed new pants after watching that.

8. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    What..
    Mani-what..

9. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I dont know what's going on with this titan, why its attacking other titans, why it knows the titans vital points, why it used human combat, i dunno, but i do know that this has something to do with Eren. Hes alive, im very sure of it. It would be easiest to say he is somehow controlling that titan from within, but that cant be it since this wasnt the titan that ate him. But still i know hes alive and that this has something to do with Eren.

10. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    I dont know what’s going on with this titan, why its attacking other titans, why it knows the titans vital points, why it used human combat, i dunno, but i do know that this has something to do with Eren. Hes alive, im very sure of it. It would be easiest to say he is somehow controlling that titan from within, but that cant be it since this wasnt the titan that ate him. But still i know hes alive and that this has something to do with Eren.

Deus ex Machina much?

11. OtakuSenseiHig Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Batosai wrote:
    I dont know what’s going on with this titan, why its attacking other titans, why it knows the titans vital points, why it used human combat, i dunno, but i do know that this has something to do with Eren. Hes alive, im very sure of it. It would be easiest to say he is somehow controlling that titan from within, but that cant be it since this wasnt the titan that ate him. But still i know hes alive and that this has something to do with Eren.

[​IMG]

that hair looks like eren's but messier

12. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah it might be Eren some way. I just dont know how.

13. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    [​IMG]

14. silvo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you didn't like ep 8 i take it?

15. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    episode 8

[youtube]MWqS4A1kVKY[/youtube]

16. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    That episode, wow. Armin the tactician I didn't expect him to have good ideas and pretty much just be dead weight the entire show. Using the Eren titan to clear a path and free everyone then blinding them all and attacking in the confusion, this kid has some talent now only if he mans up a bit then he would be respectable.

And poor potato-chan pleading to the titan, they don't seem to learn that they don't care.

That titan ripped another ones head off with his teeth after being eaten and tearing off both arms, awesome.
    But now for the main event, what? I agree with you Maddy it is unreasonable to have Eren be reborn like this with all of his limbs from a completely different titan. I did find it cool that he came out through the weakspot though, but really what? I didn't want to him come back as I thought that perhaps they were going for the huge personal growth scenario or maybe somehow keeping the Eren titan. But I just knew he was going to be fine as if by magic.
    Still a great episode though, I already feel like I need the next one damn it.

17. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    you didn’t like ep 8 i take it?

It's not that I didn't like it. They're going to have to give me a very, very good explanation as to why Eren was actually the Titan and how the hell his limbs came back.

18. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural Knight

yea he did have a clever idea, althght that could have went so wrong , I mean they didnt even test the weapons what if they didnt work!

"That titan ripped another ones head off with his teeth after being eaten and tearing off both arms, awesome."

There mad and then theres that, you know your pissed when you rip a titans head of with your teeth :p

But now for the main event, what? I agree with you Maddy it is unreasonable to have Eren be reborn like this with all of his limbs from a completely different titan. I did find it cool that he came out through the weakspot though, but really what? I didn’t want to him come back as I thought that perhaps they were going for the huge personal growth scenario or maybe somehow keeping the Eren titan. But I just knew he was going to be fine as if by magic.
    Still a great episode though, I already feel like I need the next one damn it.

It was weird how he was reborn, however I somewhat knew that a titan would be good, and help save them at some point but I didn't think it would work out like that, as its pretty clear they need some titans help to kill them all. Those mere humans just don't have enough numbers to kill them all it seems impossible.

I have a feeling that eren has an ability to perhaps turn or process a titan during this show, well it makes sense in a way. Great ep tho

19. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Too busy to read what everyone else thought right now. Just copy-pasting my thoughts from AU forums.

wow.... holy cow!!! Eren being a titan was more than obvious, but that ending... WTH?!??! How in the world?:eek:oo I really hope there's a proper explanation to this and not some stupid one :D

Finally got to see strongest points of few more characters than just Mikasa and Eren. So Armin as expected will be the strategist, Jean the leader and Annie together with other blonde dude seems like will be joining Mikasa on the front line.

Now I can't wait for the explanation how Eren resurrected and controlled the titan and if anyone else can do it or it's just Eren. I am sure it will have something to do with his father and the key he got from his dad.

20. SoulEater Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, well as far as I remember, the explanation as to why Eren is intact is considerably logical, although they might not use it in the anime.

I have to say though, this whole Eren titan thing is going change the plot completely.