Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Hype... is so real...

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Lince, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    So, I'm basically waiting until October/November so I can blow all my money on games.

First off we have the new Pokemon games, Sun and Moon, which release on November 18th, 2016:

These I'm most hyped for. Pokemon is my Call of Duty franchise. I don't care what they do, as long as its Pokemon, I'll keep getting them, completely acknowledging the fact that it's not a smart way to do things. I'm just too big a fan to not be hyped about it. I even bought the collectors edition strategy guide so I can have the full experience. I'm that much of a stupid nerd xD.

Coming out on October 21st is Civilization VI, another game which I am a huge fan of:

Civ VI was kind of announced out of the blue, so you bet I was surprised when I saw it up for pre-purchase on Steam. I didn't pre-purchase it, but I'll definitely be getting it when it comes out, if not just to see how it compares to Civ V, a game I've poured a ton of hours into.

This is just kinda one of my hopes, but Koei Techmo, the developers behind the Dynasty Warriors series, have recently announced they have a "Top Secret" Omega force game planned to be revealed at E3.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/24/koei-tecmo-surprise-omega-force-game-e3-2016/

Now me, being the DW fanboy that I am, can only hope and pray that this is Dynasty Warriors 9. I have both Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends CE and DW8 Empires, and I've been a fan since Dynasty Warriors 2 way back on the PS2. Xtreme Legends CE was a really good game and my favorite aspect was the hypothetical paths. If DW9 were to be announced for a fall release of 2016, my year would be pretty much complete and I wouldn't need anything else [although an Oni remake would be nice xD].

With E3 right around the corner, I'll bet we'll be seeing plenty of games to get hyped for. Fasten your seat-belts gentlemen, we're about to ride the coaster!

Now that I've rambled on, what games are you guys hyped for and why? Do you share any hype with me, or are you scratching your head as to how I could be hyped for these games?

2. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Your Such a NERD!!! I think I love you? :)

Only games that I am hyped about right now is Final Fantasy 15 coming out on Septembre 30th and perhaps Mass Effect Andromeda but that's only in 2017 other than that I go with the flow as see what interests me at that time..

3. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Whoa there man! I'm sorry to say, but I'm taken... aback by your comment ;)

As far as I know, FF stopped at 7...
    [​IMG]

4. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    The games I am looking forward to is Persona 5 which I believe Atlus will reveal the North America release date at E3. I am looking forward to Final Fantasy 15 and in 2017 Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age for PS4 which is the HD remaster of FF12.

5. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Intriguing!! LOL :p could we have finally found Anime Love together may I please be part of your Harem Sir?

Hmm Granted FF7 Was the best one made in a long long time but Final Fantasy 10 to me was respectable the rest were meh....
    I mean granted I dont think we have been blessed with Tifaish boobs in the ones after FF7 but maybe there is still hope?? lol

I played both Demo's for FF15 and it does seem to be a cool game I just hope the Story is good :) but we will see :)