Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ended The Ghost of Christmas Past

Discussion in 'Contests, Events & Activities' started by Sporadic, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    I remember joining Justdubs in 2011, but I never posted or did much on it, even watched any anime at the time. After Justdubs closed down, it was at that moment I knew I lost out. But when Sporatic brought back Justdubs and rejoined, so to speak, I still didn't do much on the site. I was pretty anti-social, just like my dad. Then after a while, I said to myself: " Stop being a stubborn ass , get a move on and enjoy being here. Start interacting with everyone. This isn't like high school, no one's trying to fight you, no one's judging you, and nobody's trying to kill you. Yet." . One of the reasons why I was so closed off for a long time was because of depression. The thing is, I'm on permanent disability, and that really got me down. But being on this site helped me though that, as well as other things in my life. I just want to say thanks to all of y'all for helping me come out of my shell and dealing with my shitty sarcasm. Seriously, thanks everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Original Sin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Im one of the quiet anti-social ones..... probably should change that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Huh. I must still have Timekeeper in my Skype friends then cause I still have a Skype account nicknamed "Nagisa Furukawa" lol I guess I need to update Skype nicknames again. I typically use the forum username as the nickname for their Skype, and even add their real name to the nickname (if they tell me). Helps me remember who people are on Skype, especially back when I used Skype more frequently I was frequenting at least 5 different communities and lurking on about 5 others. After Microsoft purchased Skype, well MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger friends also became available in my Skype friends list so the list grew quite a bit.

Which reminds me that I need to go through my list and find the MSN/Windows accounts that haven't been used in a long time. Eventually... /sigh

Tried to come up with a Skyrim "arrow to the knee" type reference.... I couldn't come up with anything. I'm still fairly anti-social. Even while at work. If it's not super slow like it was the 18th, most people say I'm quiet. So quiet I can startle half the crew without trying, like a ninja. lol My online presence is a complete opposite of my offline presence because it's easier to find like-minded people to chat with.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Anyone / @Sporadic , She do not forget to this site!

I do not forget to this site.

Please everyone save to your memories by brain to do best!

Happy to JustAnimeForum of Christmas!
    [​IMG]

5. Zeenjayli The Breakfast Club Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I guess I missed it I don't even know where that section on the forums is.
    [​IMG]

6. Stardust Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I wasn't a member at the time and I didn't know the community but I remember the site shutting down u.u it was very sad.
    Glad it's reformed and back!
    Merry Christmas everyone!

7. Takayasha Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ah..umm >.< I just watch anime

Attached Files:

8. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Wow, a lots happened since I first joined the community back in 2011 hasn't it? I have to say that I'm really glad I stuck with the JD community through everything that's happened. I have lots of good memories from back then and I miss some of the older members as well.

One of the funnest things I remember was working with Watermonkey on anime parody's. Had so much fun working with him and everyone else on those! (just looked up our Durarara! Parody on youtube and can't believe it has close to 91,000 views. Might seem small to some but still...)

@Lince I would join the Troll Brigade again in a heartbeat! those podcasts where fun as hell to do! XD Also miss everyone from that crew as well.

I haven't been the most active on here in some time, but I think I'd like to get my post count back up again. It would be fun to see how high I can get it!

9. TehAnonGuy Cat Blitz is on Teh case.

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
  10. OtakuSenseiHig Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    ahh the good'ol times, i wonder how everyone is holding up these days

11. AJ Senpai Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Its not like I wanted to say Merry Christmas Everyone; or anything, baka! xD

12. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    Well... Damn.

13. verisater23 It's my Birthday!

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    ...Yeah, I know the feeling very well. Back in 2015 I was very active, then life decided to be a real bitch to me, so I had to take a break for a while. Now I'm in college again, so trying to post more often is rather hard to do. But I will still try to post weekly from now on, I'm hoping its something that I should be easily able to do

14. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Noooooo!
    Th- this is the truth?
    N-no, it can't be,
    All this time, I thought Kami was her own person. All these years (less than two), too. Now, I learn the person I liked so much was... Sporadic.
    Now I question if Midori and Arisu are real as well!
    I'm... heartbroken.
    I blame @Supernatural-Knight for this!

15. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Arisu is really BedHeadRed in mascot form. ♪ Dun-dun-dunnnnn ♪

When I joined, BedHeadRed was the JustDubs Facebook page admin that got me to join back when they were running vBulletin 3. It wasn't until Refuge when I heard (or saw, to be accurate) the name Sporadic. But I still have to credit BedHeadRed for me being here. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have found Refuge where remnants of the JustDubs community migrated to after the shutdown and how I followed the community all the way up to this point.

16. joshuadrivin69 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I know you guys/gals are always trying to put your best foot forward. I remember before it became jdo net and i never became a member or anything because i never cared about anything, but watching what i wanted and moving on but since i finally joined i have to say I really LOVE this community and i'm going to try to start being more active and try and stay off of KODI and come hear to watch my anime.

17. NeekoWolfie Floofy Wolfie/CM

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    why is it i can never get some sort of flame on my profile ahhh well i can try to do this one but i feels like a hauting of the past from or events on the JAF/JAN so let go with that

@Laximus

39d595118a17ba01b0add1dc9d821e80.jpg

18. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Wow this is a really touching story. I not much of a online community person, but since my main reason for going online is normally anime I might as well try here. After all this site is the best in many ways, and I love a site with supportive staff. Sadly I am not the most frequent anime watcher, especially when the study period is on, but hey we all get there eventually, I am starting to feel like I've watched enough to get more involved with series and stuff now, so I am going to try FOR THE COMMUNITY!!:arisu:

Happy New Year.