Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

THE BREAKER

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Metazoxan, Sep 2, 2014.

1. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I guess I'll suffer for now but lets hope it not too long lol

This reminded me of Tsukune XD lol

2. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    @Metazoxan I have not been on in a couple of weeks how far in are you guys?

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Well the even was delayed a bit due to me having some computer issues for a couple weeks. So we've only really gotten to week two which is up to chapter 8.

4. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Okay, I'll see about reading it soon.

5. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ch. 5-8

Well my wait was short lived. He finally stood up for himself, He got the sh*t beat out of him but he did it. Also, whats with the new girl?

6. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yeah at least he comes through when it counts right? Really gotta wonder though what the limits of martial arts in this manga is though. It's clear they aren't just normal fighters bound by human limits but how do they reach that point and how far does it go? As for the new girl she's probably there to help with the kids training in the end and probably get in the way of the teacher EVER sleeping with that blond chick. Also we needed someone to help move the plot along.

At least things are picking up so there is more to talk about.

7. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I know cause the way he took down that chick was pretty nice. They must go through some intense training. I feel like they know each other. Yeah, we need more plot more plot advancement.

8. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yep things are definately getting more interesting (That ass kicking). The new lady is fun and while the MC is still a complete weakling he's at least giving it

his all (Seriously who gives themselves a heart attack like that?) and that medicine should just be called a dues ex machina pill.

Bull character is really pissing me off though. I will cry tears of joy if he dies.

Also yeah he is NEVER going to tap the blond teacher.

Lastly.....that cliffhanger at the end of 12.

9. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ch. 9-12
    No lie, I didn't think anybody could be that weak but at least they say why he's like that. As far the pill goes, we still don't know how else it will affect him and yeah, I'll be surprise if he gets another chance with the blond chick lol

Lastly, Bull character?

10. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ch. 13-16
    A little later than usual so lets start. Well it looks like things are starting to pick up. The teacher showed some very impressive moves when he was fighting that other guy in the building. On the other hand, the kid seems to have gotten stronger so maybe now he can actually learn something lol

11. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    The thing that's really impressive though is he did all those moves while basically running on empty. But the enemies in this manga are pretty stupid. They just seem so obsessed with revenge to the point of insanity when he simply killed his enemy. It's fine to be angry but that guy just took it to a maddening extreme when I'm pretty sure his master was hardly innocent in the matter.

Also I hate that mother.

12. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Well how would you feel if someone killed your master? I dont know about you but I would want revenge. As fat as taking a too far, I don't mind. In fact, it shows you how far they are willing to go and at the same time provides a little taste of what people are capable of. Yeah, I hate her too, she's horrible.

13. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Like I said being upset is fine but considering he killed the guys master out of revenge himself it just seems like an issue the master brought on himself and the student shouldn't get involved. I guess it's the whole "cycle of revenge" thing but here it's so painfully obvious any idiot would know to just let it go.

14. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I understand and you're right but how exciting would it be if he just sat there, doing nothing, accepting his master death?

15. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    true. But it still shows how stupid the bad guys are that they can't even see how pointless their own actions are. Besides that this guy is SO eager to throw away his own life for revenge that he set things up so that his death was pretty much assured from the start. Wouldn't it be better to live to carry on his master's name and teachings?

He even says how his master took "A loser like him" and made him into someone. So he's wasting his masters efforts by not even trying to preserve his own life. Even if he had to go for revenge his way of going about it is beyond foolish.

16. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I know but at least it keeps the story moving forward lol

17. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I've given this some thought and I think it's time for a serious game change. The manga of the Month event discussions just can't stay active especially once school gets me busy. If I'm unable to keep up for even a week or two the event seems to grind to a hault and even when I have time it's hard to get it moving again.

I still want to try to keep this club going but I think we need new events and I'm looking for ideas.

First of all I'm thinking of making one shot week a regular thing instead of a between events thing. Since it's a small event it will be easy for people to get into and finish. I'm looking for any ideas for similarly small events.

The other ideas I'm looking for are any for long terms events without any sort of schedule to them. So even if they are long people and join and leave as they please.

So while people are free to continue commenting on this manga I'm retiring the event for now.

18. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, I read the last 4 chapters but at the time I was suppose to give my input, I was out of state and didn't have a reliable internet connection and by the time I did I forgot. From what I remember, the origins of the pill were revealed which from what was described I'm surprised that kid is still alive. Also, is was no surprise that the teacher is still alive but I'm I though he would have more serious injuries.