Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

The Anime Cafe: General Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Natsu, May 6, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    What i can remember from the time Spor was registered here but me and Ovyda weren't yet, was that i went on no limit forum (Spor's clan forum from a game) that evrytime i was gonna watch an anime dubbed, Spor nearly forced me to watch it on justdubs. And then when i watched it there, i usually saw ''uploaded by Sporadic''. And i remember Ovyda was into anime character elimination games back then and Spor told him JD had that and he should register. And soon after i registered.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Haha, I love how that due to the now not so recent events Natsu doesn’t think I’m capable enough to lead a club despite being this clubs Vice, a moderator and running my own club that doesn’t seem to be doing too badly. Anyway I support Sporadic being leader this time, Captain do we go to battle?

Spor when did you even join the community on the original site? I just don’t recall seeing you around when I first signed up and yet your knowledge on the clubs history is vast, more so than mine since I didn’t remember the original 2 club’s names. I know for a fact that I joined for the 5th activity of the anime cafe the same day that I signed up to the forums but I can’t picture seeing any posts from you anywhere for at least a couple of months after that for some reason.

I was around long enough to remember the Anime Symposium I guess. Maybe right around 2 year? I didn't join any clubs or really talk much till early 2012. Even when I was a CM on JD I didn't really post a whole lot. I just remember the old names from extensive lurking.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    You must of lurked for a hell of a long time then, I searched my history for the archive I had been linked once before. After checking your old profile it stated that you joined on the 18th of May 2012, no wonder I didn't remember seeing your posts when I joined as I first signed up the on 19th of October 2011. So possibly you had been lurking without registration for at least half a year or perhaps you had spent that much time looking through the archives that you remember it as if you were there. Or were you uploading before your registration?

Haha, the origins of how Bato and Ovyda came to the community kind of sounds like a bit of bragging rights at first to watch the vids Spor had uploaded, awesome.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Ah, so close to a year and a half then. I lurked for a good few months before that. Maybe that coupled with Shoguns famous Skype Storytime is why I remember so many details of the community. And yeah, I've known Bato for about 5 years and Ovyda for about 4. They're from my gaming community.

5. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    More proof that Spor is profiling people in order to solidify his future tyranny of the internet. He is keeping a log of people he can trust to do nothing like Bato and Ovyda while making plans to bring down activists like Doomguy.

Be careful Supernatural Knight, if you dig too deep then you would get involved like me and become embroiled in the shadow war that is taking place for the protection of the internet.

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    More proof that Spor is profiling people in order to solidify his future tyranny of the internet. He is keeping a log of people he can trust to do nothing like Bato and Ovyda while making plans to bring down activists like Doomguy.

Be careful Supernatural Knight, if you dig too deep then you would get involved like me and become embroiled in the shadow war that is taking place for the protection of the internet.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

7. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    What day to we have to finish our current viewing? I better start on it now while I'm bored enough to do so.

8. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    What day to we have to finish our current viewing? I better start on it now while I’m bored enough to do so.

Both activities' anime [Shingeki no Kyojin and Danganronpa] have finished.

9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    ^haha wrong group Keiichi, this is the anime cafe and here we are watching Aoi Bungaku.

To answer your question Doomguy you have until about the 13th I'd imagine. It is typically 2 weeks from the date the vote is called for 12-13 episode series, thhe date it was called was the 26th so to weeks later gives us the 10th so have it at least started by then to join in on whatever discussion may ensure.

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I won't be finishing it on time as i won't be able to watch anime for a whole week. I will finish it and join the discussion afterward though.

11. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    ^haha wrong group Keiichi, this is the anime cafe and here we are watching Aoi Bungaku.

To answer your question Doomguy you have until about the 13th I’d imagine. It is typically 2 weeks from the date the vote is called for 12-13 episode series, thhe date it was called was the 26th so to weeks later gives us the 10th so have it at least started by then to join in on whatever discussion may ensure.

>.

12. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone finished the current activity anime, in this case Blue Literature/Aoi Bungaku? 'Cause according to Spor's post, two weeks have already passed, if not I can give you a little more time

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I watched this series months ago so I'm ready to discuss certain episodes [my favourite ones] anytime, but lets get the input from everyone that had voted shall we
    @batosai, @sporadic, @doomguy, @ovyda, @hikikomori, @jaysp656, @sir-maddy, @bk-201, @rodrule, @wampa, @karmadelta

14. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I still have a couple of eps left. My watching schedule got messed up because i couldn't watch for a few days. Making a small review + rating of each story. Hope we can get a discussion going from that. There's already 2/3 stories i'd like to discuss after having seen only the first 3. Will finish in a few days.

15. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea mostly done here just need to watch the last two episodes, should have been done already but youtube got me distracted a few times that i planned on watching anime.

16. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Yea mostly done here just need to watch the last two episodes, should have been done already but youtube got me distracted a few times that i planned on watching anime.

Ah yes Youtube. The number one site that stops me from doing anything. Just when I think I seen them all something hidden is revealed to me then I get lost once again.

17. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Haven't watched it. Been really busy. I'm even behind on my weeklies.

18. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Indeed doom youtube the single biggest reason i have such a long plan to watch anime list. Also finished it and ready whenever we want to start

19. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Time's up, I for one will create the discussion thread for the nominated anime, once the thread is created you may start nominating anime alright

20. Takeshi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, Im new to the group. So, what anime are we watching now ?