Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Terrorism: How long must we suffer?

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Terrorism has been going on for centuries, we are just now at the age where we are realizing whats going on in the world. Unfortunately no matter what safety precautions we take, terrorism will always be something we have to deal with no matter what country you live in. The world is full of hate and people who want power and can never get enough. Shut down boarders, they will still find ways in. Bomb them, that will just piss people off, letting them in risks more attacks so honestly and sadly no matter how it is handled there are always pros and cons and repercussions.

#21 Miss Elegent Serenity, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I think something has to do be done with terrorists losers.
    To just leave them be and let them sort themselves out is a silly idea. Acting like it is everyone else's fault that they are terrorists, when the terrorists have the free will to NOT kill anyone and do other things, is a foolish thing to do. When nations allow immigrants or refugees to stay, prudence needs to be exercised on the borders and the vetting needs to be perfected. Is perfection possible? Unlikely. But we still need to make it as hard as possible for terrorists to enter our countries, not hold our arms wide open so we can have IED group hugs.

3. Wilhelm-von-HU Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    why should the west commit cultural suicide so the big government twats can say they helped? Most "migrants" aren't even from Syria. Why is the west allowing these NGOs to work with human trafficers to cart people from Libya? the West is not obligated to take in these migrants. they don't help the country the go to they take advantage of the welfare system and they somehow are able to get away with horrible crimes such as rape and murder. These people don't want to integrate into the community and they don't like westerns so why should we let them stay? I'm also happy that I like in America and not a place like Germany were if I was to write this I would be arrested for hate speech or some shit like that. Also on the Assad gassing people. Were is the proof? the videos the pictures can be easily faked.